You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6319.jpg
IMG_6299.jpg
IMG_6281.jpg
#1 1 year ago

I recently bought an Aqualand playfield and would like to clean it and maybe restore it to a certain extent.
My first attempt was searching for replacements for the broken parts, like the obvious lane guides.
As I searched the usual shops I was able to find a lot of different color variants but transparent green seems like a rarity.
Also there are some of these weird looking post which I 've never seen anywhere else (fortunately these seem to be well preserved)
Could someone please point me in a direction where I can find these plastics?

IMG_6281.jpgIMG_6281.jpgIMG_6299.jpgIMG_6299.jpgIMG_6319.jpgIMG_6319.jpg
#3 1 year ago

Those posts looks so cool, I hope you can find what you need!

#4 1 year ago

Thanks for the suggestion, I posted in that topic too. Also wrote an email to the Fugarolas customer service to inquire.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lane-guides-for-aqualand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.