Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jdrossos
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Now it's my turn to have a problem with Cleopatra. I have the Pascal board all in one and suddenly the Lamp L16 on playfield that goes to connector A3-j5 pin 3 green-black-white stays lit. I swap the cables with lamp L15 on playfield to be sure that there is no problem with socket. And the lamp comming from the green-black-white cable remains lit. So for sure the problem is not with the lamp socket. I checked pins on connector A3-j5 and it seems to be ok. All other lamps from connector A3-j5 are ok. I unpluged the connector A3-j5 and i put my multimeter on pin 16 (ground) and pin 3 but no voltage present. in any other pin i have voltage Do you have any ideas what should i look for?

#2 4 years ago

Thanks to Mr. Pascal problem solved.
It was described here
https://www.flippp.fr/faq.php?lg=en

1 week later
#3 4 years ago

after burning 7 ULN2803 chips, Mr. Pascal told me to add a ground to screw-clamp connector J1, wired from the common ground rail in the cabinet. Next i replaced the faulty ones after doing the extra ground wiring and now Everything seems to be ok

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 7.50

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lamp-stays-lit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.