Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Rascal_H
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Les_Schwab_lower_pf.jpg
    Les_Schwab_upper_pf.jpg
    Les_Schwab_left_side.jpg
    Les_Schwab_backbox.jpg
    #1 14 years ago

I found a custom Lamborghini pinball machine for sale on ebay.It was made out an Getaway pin.Check out Great American Pinball(drnogle7021).Only 16k.

Edit by BD:

Here is the direct link:

ebay.com link: ebaymotors

#2 14 years ago

Maybe one of these guys can afford it:

01 Jenson Button 89
    02 Sebastian Vettel 74
    03 Rubens Barrichello 72
    04 Mark Webber 61.5
    05 Lewis Hamilton 49
    06 Kimi Räikkönen 48
    07 Nico Rosberg 34.5
    08 Jarno Trulli 30.5
    09 Fernando Alonso 26
    10 Timo Glock 24

Thanks for posting sb80 ...

#3 14 years ago

11 Brokedad 007

#4 14 years ago

Thanks Leigh .. maybe I CAN afford this one locally:

fortwayne.craigslist.org link

Bought it for $10 .. pick it up tomorrow .. gonna hang it on the wall or something.

#5 14 years ago

pretty cool custom,an outrageous price by my standard!!!

#6 14 years ago

crazy expensive

#7 14 years ago

it's really a nice price, great custom works on the playfield, I think I gonna buy it.

#8 14 years ago

And still no bids...

2 years later
    #9 11 years ago

There is a custom made "Les Schwab" tire store pinball machine on the Portland, Oregon craigslist now and it's $6,500. It was made special for Les Schwab himself by Data East from a Checkpoint machine. Here are some pictures.

Les_Schwab_backbox.jpgLes_Schwab_backbox.jpg Les_Schwab_left_side.jpgLes_Schwab_left_side.jpg Les_Schwab_upper_pf.jpgLes_Schwab_upper_pf.jpg Les_Schwab_lower_pf.jpgLes_Schwab_lower_pf.jpg

#10 11 years ago

I saw that one Ken. I would not pay them that if they made it out of a corvette pin instead =-)

That is kinda like the 10K michael jordan pinball that was a revamped leathel weapon 3.

#11 11 years ago

Yeh I think they got the decimal point in the wrong place. I think they should make it $650 and not $6,500.

#12 11 years ago

Some people like these rare releases. Some people are more collectors of rare things than players. To each their own.

#13 11 years ago

...looks like the auction was pulled.

#14 11 years ago

Any images of the Lambo pin?

Quoted from KenLayton:

There is a custom made "Les Schwab" tire store pinball machine on the Portland, Oregon craigslist now and it's $6,500. It was made special for Les Schwab himself by Data East from a Checkpoint machine.

God awful. I wouldn't pay $500 for it. I really hate the "custom" DE machines. I understand they couldn't stop the production of one pin just to make one single custom pin, but Data East really should have tried harder on the custom pins. They just look like below-quality pins.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from Betelgeuse:

...looks like the auction was pulled.

Or ended two years ago

Would be interesting to see pics of it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lamborghini-custom-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.