8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by caker137
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Danje.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hello all,
I just managed to get the 1.13 game rom burned and installed (a big THANK YOU to the creator). Works ok so far, but what strikes me as odd is that the display says "too many balls" - it is, to an extent, playable though. Does anyone know about this?

Thanks,
D

#3 8 years ago

Interesting...

I took out one ball, leaving five in the machine - the "too many balls" message is gone and I can start a game. Hm...

#5 8 years ago

Hi Craig, thanks for your advice and thanks again for your work! I will try another reset and then report back...

#6 8 years ago

Ok, I did a reset... still to no avail. Right after I push the start button, the display will say "Too Many Balls" and then initialize a game.
I can play, but it gets funky when I'm in multiball with balls draining - the CPU ends the game as soon as there's only on ball left, which probably means that it is not counting correctly.

On a side note: Where does the line "Too Many Balls" come from anyway? Obviously, it was programmed into the original code. But for what reason and how would the machine be able to detect a 7th ball anyway, with only 6 switches in the through?

#8 8 years ago

I feel officially stupid now... I put the original ROM back in, but the problem persisted. Checking the switches, I found one of the lock ones stuck. Must have happened after removing the ramp for cleaning it... damn

All good now!

Craig, is there a way to support your work? PayPal?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
Boards
Slap Save Creations

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Danje.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-v113-question?tu=Danje and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.