You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 11 years ago

Calling the seller and saying "Hi I am calling about the Last Actuon Hero."

Picked the game up today. The crane works but the fuses were pulled on the magnets. I suspect a bad transistor there. The seller isn't really a pin person and didn't even know the game had magnets. Very very good condition playfield. Good sounds.

However, I don't think it will be a "forever pin" for me.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 11 years ago

fun game, lots going on with it. congrats on the new addition

#3 11 years ago

Congrats on the LAH pickup!!!

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

However, I don't think it will be a "forever pin" for me.

Congrats on the LAH Pin!
When you are ready to "let it go" please send me a PM. Your close to me so I could pick it up.
Thanks

PCE

#5 11 years ago

I had one for a bit over a year and really wasn't tired of it when I let it go. I liked the variety of modes and wasn't really put off by anything on the game.

I did have some initial problems with the magnet board. First one component went out and after it was replaced on the board...another went out. After that I just had the 3rd one replaced and it was all good from then on.

I would sometimes get some strange behavior out of the lock, but I honestly think that may have been the occasional issue of software getting confused....but it was never much of an issue if it would act strange.

It's easy to see, when you play the game, that theme and translite killed this one in many people's eyes. It has a nice playfield lay out and ton of features going for it. I really liked the drop target bank with the danger "reset" bar behind it. I'm not much of a sharp shooter, especially on a bank of drop targets that set that much on the side, but it sure did feel nice when I would only have a target left and actually try for it and get it down to move the crane over to lock the ball....and if you get the ball into the lock before the crane got there....it felt that much better.

#6 11 years ago

The best game for the money and one fun pinball machine with ton of modes and great magnets,very under rated and a keeper for sure.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 78.50
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-the-best-part-is and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.