Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1090.jpg
IMAG1092.jpg
DSCF1136.JPG
DSCF1132.JPG
DSCF1131.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinsrus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Guy on ebay is selling these. Are they levity or just printing them off. Any thoughts and do you like it better?
Last Action Hero Pinball Alternate Translite NEW ART!

Link: ebay.com link: Last Action Hero Pinball Alternate Translite NEW ART

#2 11 years ago

Legit not levity

#6 11 years ago

Thanks for the info, I almost pulled the trigger but figured I would bring it here first. Thanks!

Quoted from Atomicboy:Don't bother. I contacted the guy about a year ago about these. He was very honest and noted that the LAH one didn't come out well, and is very pixelated.

#11 11 years ago

Il message him and see what he says.

#12 11 years ago

Yes, The art has been updated with a high quality scan of the poster. The image is now much sharper. I sold a few of them at the lower res and had one person complain so I pulled the item. then I had several people contact me looking for it so I offered it again with the disclaimer, but now the disclaimer is gone and the image quality is much sharper, Im certain you'd be very happy with it. Im expecting some more prints this week so if you pick one up I may still be able to get it shipped your way before the weeks end. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions and thanks, John 720-381-8081.

Quoted from Atomicboy:dieseldogpi said:Maybe that has changed, if you look at the ad on ebay now, it says this is a much sharper version of the previous translite.
ebay.com link: Last Action Hero Pinball Alternate Translite NEW ART
ahh, I hadn't read that. Try messaging the guy. I don't know who he is, but I recall he was very forthright about that, so I'm sure he would tell you if it sucks, is ok, or all good now.

#14 11 years ago

Nice, did you just order it or should you have it soon. Just want to get your opinion. But seems like a nice guy I'm sure there good.

#16 11 years ago

Oh ok, if you could let me know what happens with that?

1 week later
#26 11 years ago

Just got mine in!

IMAG1092.jpgIMAG1092.jpg

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from dieseldogpi:

Looks great, I think this will be my next purchase. My wife can't stand the size of Arnold's face and wants me to get rid of the pin (it is in our living room), new translite should smooth things over (for now).

I feel it should of came with this one, its definatly going to be staying in there.

#31 11 years ago

Definatly worth the money, totally changes the look.. Like there coming Right at You. Glad I got it

IMAG1090.jpgIMAG1090.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinsrus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-owners-new-translite?tu=pinsrus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.