Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by caker137
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I've been messing around inside of the LAH code with VPinMAME and came across this unused audio clip from the game. Can anyone tell what Arnold is saying? I don't remember this from the movie.

#2 11 years ago

Here's a couple of acres? I believe

#3 11 years ago

That is not "unused". It is heard when a end of game match is made.

#4 11 years ago

You are right! Nice; I've had the pin for 12 years, and never noticed that speech buried under the match music. I just listened to it on pinmame.

So is it actually "Here's a couple of acres?" If so what does that mean?

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from caker137:

You are right! Nice; I've had the pin for 12 years, and never noticed that speech buried under the match music. I just listened to it on pinmame.

Watch the movie and find out! (its near the start)

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from caker137:

I piss myself laughing everytime i watch it & that part comes on.
I actually don't mind the movie, I like how he actually makes fun of himself from other movies he's done.
It is certainly better than Twins & Junior.

#7 11 years ago

I’m quite picking with what movies I don’t call crap, and I recalled watching this at the theatre when it came out and thinking it wasn’t too bad all in all. When I got the machine a couple years ago, I bought the movie thinking it must really think by this date. Again, besides for the annoying kid, the movie is kind of funny, and makes light of itself quite a bit. I loved the bickering scene with Arnold and Maria at the premier.

The machine is a total package kick ass game though, despite all the borrowed pinball aspects.

#8 11 years ago

You want to be a farmer?

Okay you guys made me pull the movie out; I totally forgot that scene, pretty funny. I don't know why but it always amuses me when I re-watch a movie after playing the pinball, and I hear all the audio from the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-mystery-audio-clip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.