(Topic ID: 19829)

LAH:Price check on parts machine. Does anyone need any of this?

By the_pin_family

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

002.JPG
010.JPG
009.JPG
008.JPG
007.JPG
002.JPG
#1 11 years ago

I bought a LAH a couple weeks ago and need two plastics and a crane. Maybe a few other odds and ends. I really don't want a parts machine but that's how its being sold. I'm hoping I can find a few people that need things off it before I buy it. I won't be asking much for the parts, just want to recoup some of the money I'm spending. Let me know of your interested in any parts. It's mostly the cab with a complete PF. 3 boards are missing and the translite is missing. PM me if you need something. Thanks.

#2 11 years ago

The badge on the front of my topper is destroyed Id be interested in that. Also if the blue ball lock area is uncracked I would be able to use that.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from rdonohue13:

The badge on the front of my topper is destroyed Id be interested in that. Also if the blue ball lock area is uncracked I would be able to use that.

No topper but the blue ball lock area is good. Im going to look at it tomorrow so ill let you know.Not sure what that piece is worth in good used condition. What ever its worth the price would be less than that. Im not trying to make all my money back just recoup some because im buying more than I need. Ill post pics of what im getting and maybe I can get some ideas of what people thing the machine is worth. I dont want to pay what he's asking.Its not to high but a little high. I think.

#4 11 years ago

Heres some pics. Id like some opinions on what this is worth. 3 boards are missing. Not sure what boards they are. No translite, DMD and flipper linkage. Other than that its supposed to be complete.

002.JPG002.JPG 007.JPG007.JPG 008.JPG008.JPG

#5 11 years ago

more

009.JPG009.JPG 010.JPG010.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG

#6 11 years ago

CHEAPPPP....

A few hundred at most considering if you were to replace EVERYTHING to actually get it working it would put you right at market around 1k.

200-300 (IMO)

Then hang the playfield on the wall for art

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

CHEAPPPP....
A few hundred at most considering if you were to replace EVERYTHING to actually get it working it would put you right at market around 1k.
200-300 (IMO)
Then hang the playfield on the wall for art

He wants $400 but hes not getting that from me. Im at about $200.I might go $300 if the crane is nice. I could sell the plastics and shaker and maybe if i leave the parts on ebay for a while I could sell a few other things here and there. I need the crane, sling plastics, blue pop bumper brackets(these are prob broke) and a couple of switches. Thats about it. Im hoping a pinsider needs some parts also. If not Ill post it on mr pinball and ebay to try to get some money back out of it. I really dont want a cab laying around.

#8 11 years ago

Aren't those sling plastics currently on the machine off of DE Hook?

#9 11 years ago

Just looking at the pics and the sling plastics on this machine are from hook not LAH. Also there might be another piece or two I could use.

#10 11 years ago

$200 max.

You're looking at a ton of work to get a cosmetically rough machine going and somewhat presentable. I see a fair amount of rust and corrosion, that means there's a fair amount of it hidden, too.

Now, if you have a spare boardset in the closet, or are a LAH junkie, it might be worth more to you.

#11 11 years ago

Yes, they are from hook. He told me that when I talked to him on the phone too. I got this machine confused with another I was looking at. Lol. To be clear this is not a machine I'm looking to fix up, its a parts machine. It looks like there's some confusion in the post above. I'm not one to part out a machine but its about at the end of its life. If you need parts off it PM me or post it here what you want and we can work out something. The price will depend on what I get it for. Cheap either way but super cheap if I can get it for $200. The guy combined two machines to make a good one so he shouldn't have much in it. I'm going to look at it tomorrow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-im-buying-a-parts-machine-and-only-need-a-few-things-do-you-need-anything and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.