Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Goin to probably buy my holy grail machine for $800. Deal or no deal? What do you think? Good dmd supposecly no pf wear.

#2 12 years ago

Pull a Nike, and Do it!!!

#3 12 years ago

Lets see. Your holy grail game, priced lower than the average eBay selling price, a DMD for less than a grand, plus a IPDB game play rating of 8.4.

Na, I think you should pass.

#4 12 years ago

I say go for it.

#5 12 years ago

almost any DMD at $800 seems like a good price to me!

#6 12 years ago

Go for it. I bought mine not to pong ago. It's a great game.

#7 12 years ago

^^^^^"I bought mine not to pong ago." hahaha .....(Sorry, that just made me laugh a lot for some reason.)

#8 12 years ago

You posted? don't waste time get it NOW!

#9 12 years ago

why are you even asking? you should already be posting pics of it in your home. go now so i can post congrats to you on a great and under rated pin at an amazing price.

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

almost any DMD at $800 seems like a good price to me!

+1 on that

#11 12 years ago

No, thats a smoking deal. Are you unloading at your house yet?

#12 12 years ago

Super cheap. Doubt it will have no wear though, look for wear in the main scoop, and in front of it on the magic ticket. No biggie if there is, as it is normal.

Another big thing in the magnets, see if they are working, as again, most I have come across have pooched magnet boards. If it doesn't work, no worries again, about $10 in parts and 30 min fixing, and you should be good. The traces and pads on the magnet boards are insanely weak though, and lift with normal soldering.

Let me know if this is an issue and I can assist.

If there are any broken plastics, BAA has many randoms for cheap.

#13 12 years ago

I just looked at the CL ad in your area. If it's the same machine, I say go for it. I'd pay $800 in a heartbeat. You need to get it before somebody else swoops it up.

#14 12 years ago

Wooohoo! Just picked it up an hour ago, plafield looks great, didnt check the magnets though. got 2 more hrs drivin till I get home with it. Thanks for the info atomic boy! Will post picks tonite!

#15 12 years ago

Nice pickup!

#16 12 years ago

awesome! glad you got it. there is one on route where i live but like most games on route its beat up and needs to be shopped. i can not find one for sale anywhere near me for under 2,000. so i would say you got a very good deal.

#17 12 years ago

2K? That is high for a LAH. Very high.

#18 12 years ago

I wish my holy grail was $800. I remember when I was a kid watching LAH on this movie channel that just replayed the same movie all day and I watched it for 14 hrs. Never played the pin though.

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

2K? That is high for a LAH. Very high.

Yea I have seen a couple of my area (usually a bit higher in price than other areas) listed at about 1,000. 2 is pretty high for LAH I agree.

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Wooohoo! Just picked it up an hour ago, plafield looks great, didnt check the magnets though. got 2 more hrs drivin till I get home with it. Thanks for the info atomic boy! Will post picks tonite!

I finished mine several months ago. it's a great pin for the money, great score at that price with no wear on the ticket. the crane limit switches in the ball lock plastic is another thing to watch out for. if your crane stops in the middle of it's swing that's the problem.

#21 12 years ago

2,000 is crazy i agree. its always on c/l and its someone who uses the old "these are selling for 3,000 on ebay" nonsense. if i could find one in good condition locally for 1,000 to 1,200 i would pick it up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 18.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-for-800 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.