(Topic ID: 22927)

RELEASED: LAH Firmware MOD

By caker137

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 11 years ago

Were the voice quotes hidden in the software or added by you?

I hear the game getting confused and playing the "Death Save" sound when you were in World Premier mode.....or was that something you added?

I'm sure I would be all over this (to try) if I still had my LAH. My only criticism from your initial list of things done / to do is....it seems like you are only making changes that make the game easier and I have never heard anyone criticize LAH for being too hard in the first place.

If I still had mine or the rules were fresher in my mind I'm sure I would have some suggestions. I'm sure other owners will have a lot of other cool ideas to try.

Good luck on the game changes.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from caker137:

I guess the main goal is to make it more fun. In terms of too easy, I guess play testing will tell for sure, but I basically I just focused on modes or features that I used to just avoid or wait out (or that you never got before). Now I think they might be interesting enough to try for.

Yeah...I remember "Go to the Movies" being one of the modes it wouldn't let you stack. Those captive balls were never the easiest to hit for me either (especially the left one).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Boards
PinSound

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
Boards
Slap Save Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-firmware-mod-coming-soon?tu=dugfreez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.