(Topic ID: 22927)

RELEASED: LAH Firmware MOD

By caker137

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago

I don’t know, other than the 4x increasers which is a cool idea, nothing else is jumping out at me as something I really care to change. I’m intrigued with the final version, but I just don’t see enough significant change to really want to change.

It’s great you appreciate this machine as much as you do to put this much thought into it, but to me LAH is a machine that has so much already, and I don’t see much need to change. There are so many other machines that need significant changes to even make them playable.

2 years later
#59 9 years ago

Is there any update on this? I'm getting uber tired of the 3rd ball MB, it's making me almost want to sell it, and I doubt I would if that was turned off and you had to earn it, but you see it every game, so why go for the movie targets.

Even if you can create a rom with this feature gone it would be great as a starter.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Go into the menu and set multiball to extra hard. You don't automatically get the multiball unless you hit the captive balls x number of times. That will help at least, until this is released, if it ever is.

Are you kidding me, you can do that?? What does that do though? I think you have to hit it like 4 or 5 times now. Does that keep the same number of shots to start MB, but just doesn't give it on 3rd ball, or does it change to say many more like 10 shots to start, and no 3rd ball MB?

Does this work the same on all the DE's with this issue?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-firmware-mod-coming-soon?tu=atomicboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.