6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by tonycip
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Matt_Rasmussen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 5 years ago

Thanks for the pointer to this thread, I'm down for this ROM, put me on the list.

9 months later
#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Is there any update on this? I'm getting uber tired of the 3rd ball MB, it's making me almost want to sell it, and I doubt I would if that was turned off and you had to earn it, but you see it every game, so why go for the movie targets.
Even if you can create a rom with this feature gone it would be great as a starter.

Go into the menu and set multiball to extra hard. You don't automatically get the multiball unless you hit the captive balls x number of times. That will help at least, until this is released, if it ever is.

#62 4 years ago

Yeah, I have it set so its something like 15 hits on the captive balls to start multiball. Not sure about other machines, but I would expect there's something like that. It seems like you're awarded hits for each ball, so if you don't hit any on the first two balls, you will not get automatic multiball.

3 months later
#74 4 years ago

Why would 1.13 still deliver multiball on ball 3? I burned a rom, installed, and reset to default and free play. Still gives me multiball for free on ball 3.

Says version 1.13 during boot.

EDIT: OK, it doesn't give it to me automatically, but how can I make the first multiball harder to get even if you do hit the captive balls. Just set the multiball to harder in the menu?

1 week later
#80 4 years ago
Quoted from Ika:

Hi,
I applied IPS patch to 1.12 cpurom file from ipdb. Tried to play it in Visual pinball to try before I shell out money for a guy to burn it onto eprom.
Visual pinball reports checksum error:
it says checksum is 0xE7422236 instead of 0xD05FD307. Game plays fine. Is this OK? Is Vpinmame checking checksum against some external source or is rom checksum actually bad and not updated?

Shell out money? That sounds like a lot, should be much more than the cost of a chip, or, erase and reuse the current.

#82 4 years ago

I was gonna say I'd do it for like 5 bucks USD. But UK shipping might put it over the top...but shoot me a pinmail if interested.

4 weeks later
#85 4 years ago

If anyone needs some help getting this release, shoot me a message.

1 month later
#87 4 years ago

Heck no, my machine is brutal, I can get maybe half the modes. But I play them, maybe use the timeout method and see what I can do.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 229.99
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Great American Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Overland Park, KS
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Matt_Rasmussen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside