(Topic ID: 2853)

LAH fair price?

By ThePostmaster

13 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 13 years ago

When I pick up my Tales From The Crypt next week, I asked the guy if he had any other pinball machines for sale, as I have an extra $800 burning a hole in my pocket.

He said he has a Last action Hero that needs to be shopped, very dirty. It comes with the topper. He wants $950 for it.

I asked for pictures of it, and a list of what it needs, Lites, mechical/electrical parts, or just a good cleaning.

Is $950 in the ball park for a machine that needs work?

I'll update, when I get the info on what it needs, and I'll post the pics I get.

Any thoughts/input would be appreciated. Thanks,

Bill

#2 13 years ago

That sounds about right as long as playfield is decent with no broken plastic. I would try and get him to go a bit lower just because he probably will.

#3 13 years ago

LAH is a great game , fast , and multiball (6!) .

Take care to the motor of the crane - Sometimes , the crane is disabled in the setup due to issues in the mechanic device...

I don't know the price because i'm in France , but it sounds good.

I never have regrets about this pinball - good choice.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56198463@N02/5213219329/in/set-72157625482877536/

#4 13 years ago

Nice looking Machine!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-fair-price and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.