(Topic ID: 120063)

LAH Crane Ball Lock

By jdickson93

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

so my LAH game is not moving the ball to the lock position with the crane it goes almost all the way but stops short and drops the ball back onto the playfield, then the game launches another ball thinking the first one is locked. the crane goes all the way against the wall other times but for some reason when its going to lock a ball it stops short. can anybody help me with this it would be greatly appreciated

#2 9 years ago

I'm not sure myself how to fix this, but you may want to poke around in the owners club because I think it was mentioned there before. If nothing else, maybe post there so more people will see it. Good luck!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-club-come-on-in

#3 9 years ago

Happened to mine a couple days after I got it. Love the game but couldnt fix that issue so I eventually sold it at a big loss. Fellow pinsider picked it up and had it fixed next day. his name is joe and he's on here from n/e pa.....he's the one you seek.

#4 9 years ago

joe2012 is his pinsider handle.

#5 9 years ago

You need to use the allen key to adjust it.

#6 9 years ago

ok thanks guys!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-crane-ball-lock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.