Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo_3.JPG
photo_2.JPG
photo_1.JPG

#1 10 years ago

Hello All,

I wanted to get the alternate translite for my Last Action Hero, but at the time there was none for sale on ebay (seems to be available now though). Anyways, I essentially took the same graphic, copied the design and had it printed on backlit PVC by SoulDraw. Only thing was they had a minimum order requirement so I had 3 printed out. I had 2 printed with a matte finish and 1 with gloss. I am keeping one of the matte, but don't need the other 2.

If you want either of these I'll sell em for $20 each, PM me and let me know which one you're interested in, and I'll pass the savings on to you. I would prefer local pick up, but I might consider packaging it up and shipping if buyer pays the actual costs.

The graphic is virtually identical to the one on ebay. Colors are clear and crisp. The image itself is not super sharp if you get up close (see picture), but not bad at all, and still way better than the original. At this price, I guarantee you wont be disappointed. I'd show you a picture of it lit up, but my mpu is being repaired right now.

photo_1.JPGphoto_1.JPG photo_2.JPGphoto_2.JPG photo_3.JPGphoto_3.JPG

#2 10 years ago

That's a great price

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

That's a great price

Ya... not trying to make money on it... just want to pass on my savings to other pinsiders.

#4 10 years ago

I want one! There is a project LAH in my garage right now. I was going to buy one of these when it was done but I'm jumping on it.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Scorch:

Ya... not trying to make money on it... just want to pass on my savings to other pinsiders.

PM Sent . Thanks

#7 10 years ago

They've been spoken for.... I'll update this thread if anyone falls through.

Thanks

#8 10 years ago

I paid already. Not falling through for me!

2 weeks later
#9 10 years ago

If you run any more I would be interested...

2 years later
#10 7 years ago

I know this is a dead thread, but I'm looking to do this as well. Anyone have the art file that I could send in to have printed off?

#11 7 years ago

i'm in for one too as well

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-alternate-translite-20-pittsburgh-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.