(Topic ID: 266641)

Lady singing on the Phantom of the Opera

By clemsongrr

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hello Ive had a Phantom of he Opera for awhile. When I first got it the lady would sing quite va bit--a nice effect. Now she no longer or rarely sings though all other soiunds of this pin are working fine. Have I in some way turned off her singing? What can I do to reset or repair it?? Thanks Gregg

#2 4 years ago

The phantom got her.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Electronmagic:

The phantom got her.

Oh nooo. How do I get her back????

Machine - Wanted
    Wanted! - “Looking for an Al’s Garage Band goes on World Tour pinball in players condition or better Need to be within 300 miles of Hickory NC 28602 or be able to ship Many Thanks!”
    2020-05-28
    Hickory, NC
    Wanted
    Archived after: 42 days
    Viewed: 115 times

#4 3 years ago

I don't know this game specifically. Perhaps, it is a setting option and along the way, maybe when changing batteries, that setting was set back to default? Just a guess.

#5 3 years ago

The Phantom of the Opera has three audio amps. When I bought my Phantom, the lady did not sing, and one of the audio amps was super hot. I replaced that amp and the singing returned. FYI.

#6 3 years ago

Thanks so much for the helpful info. Will def check out the amps and settings Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lady-singing-on-the-phantom-of-the-opera and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.