(Topic ID: 19447)

Ladies of Pinside (if there are any): What's your fav Pin.

By Pinchroma

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by shock_me
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Rad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom__.jpg
    Rad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom___.jpg
    Rad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom___.jpg
    Rad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom__.jpg
    Rad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom_.jpg
    Rad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom_.jpg
    Animated_0206.gif
    There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 11 years ago

My wife is sitting next to me and she said

Top 3
    Stern IJ
    MM
    CSI

#102 11 years ago

Dan...i need to be doubly cautious

Jason TG

#103 11 years ago

My wifes favorites are afm, funhouse and ripleys.
    I noticed a lot of women also like roadshow.

#104 11 years ago

My favs are Taxi, BoP, AFM and CFTBL but I enjoy playing almost all of them!!
    Lori

And what a Gameroom you have Lori !! lOOk-n 4-Ward to visiting You & Rad's Pad again ... These aren't the most Recent Pict's- of Yr Partys .. Hope you Don't mind me Sharing them !!

Rad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom_.jpgRad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom_.jpg Rad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom_.jpgRad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom_.jpg Rad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom__.jpgRad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom__.jpg Rad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom___.jpgRad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom___.jpg Rad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom___.jpgRad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom___.jpg Rad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom__.jpgRad_and_Lori_s_Gameroom__.jpg

#105 11 years ago

Oh, I'm sad I missed most of this thread over the weekend. Yes, female pinball players (and pin techs!) do exist. My favorites:

1. TZ
    2. NGG
    3. RFM

A little weird, I know, but there's no accounting for taste. Also, JP definetly has the best DMD animation, where the T-Rex eats the goat.

#106 11 years ago

The only one my wife occasionally plays is TOTAN.

#107 11 years ago

My gf prefers most A list titles, but she loves BOP as well. She's got expensive tastes. Why couldn't she like EM's instead?

#108 11 years ago

My wife loves champion pub and WCS94. Actually the latter pin we both pitched in and gave it to each other for our last wedding ann.

#109 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

And what a Gameroom you have Lori !! lOOk-n 4-Ward to visiting You & Rad's Pad again ... These aren't the most Recent Pict's- of Yr Partys .. Hope you Don't mind me Sharing them !!

Nice Gameroom !! Tried to convince my wife to have games through out house but still stuck in basement. Out of my small collection she liked comet the most.

#110 11 years ago

My gf made me buy NBAFB for her. She used to like TFLE until I challenged her to a game and had a 20 minute ball. Oops. She would rather play inane Facebook games though.

#111 11 years ago
    Quoted from taylor34:

My wife's favorite pins:the one's I'm delivering to someone else's housethe one's I'm sellingthe one's that are too far away for me to buyand Wheel of Fortune, lol

Same as above only subsitute TOTAN and TRON LE for WOF.

#112 11 years ago
    Quoted from Flamethrower:

I only discovered Pinside a couple of months ago, and while I have not read anything yet that is going to make me leave and never return, I do agree that the pictures people post here and the way women are often talked about does make me uncomfortable and less interested in visiting and participating in the forums. I don't think this is a particularly welcoming environment for women.

see guys!? Some of you really need to ccol it on the ape like behavior (no pun or slight intended the_gorilla). We really should cool it on the macho stuff.

Flamethrower- You ever make it out to Johnnys tournament at Vitus thats ever other tuesday? Its casual and a lot of fun.

#113 11 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Flamethrower- You ever make it out to Johnnys tournament at Vitus thats ever other tuesday? Its casual and a lot of fun.

I have been to a few of them before and definitely enjoyed myself. I am hoping to start going more often now that they're on Tuesdays. That's a lot easier for me than Wednesday.

#114 11 years ago

(no pun or slight intended the_gorilla)

Thanks for the acknowledgement. If I do something offensive it is USUALLY rare or unintended.

#115 11 years ago

see guys!? Some of you really need to ccol it on the ape like behavior (no pun or slight intended the_gorilla). We really should cool it on the macho stuff.
    blockquote>

Uh, not to speak for my entire gender or anything, but I could care less about that stuff. The decor of our shop is scantily-clad women in calendars, screen savers, signed photos, etc. It's mildly annoying not to have any scantily-clad men included, but I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch over it.

#116 11 years ago

My wife's favorite was always Road Show, until a few months ago when I got a LOTR....now she hardly plays the RS. She absolutely loves that LOTR.

#117 11 years ago

Wife's current favorites are BBH and RCT.

#118 11 years ago

My wife's favorite is her Stern Playboy that I bought for her birthday a couple of years ago her second favorite is Fast Draw that she loves to brag about the game where she rolled the score ove on the second ball!

#119 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

You know you are always welcome to come play!!

#120 11 years ago
    Quoted from TomT:

My wife's favorite is her Stern Playboy that I bought for her birthday a couple of years ago her second favorite is Fast Draw that she loves to brag about the game where she rolled the score ove on the second ball!

Congrats Tom!! Didn't know you guys had tied the knot!!

#121 11 years ago

I asked my wife last night which pin was her favorite and she replied, "My favorite over-all, or favorite by era?" Is it possible to fall in love twice with the same woman?

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ladies-of-pinside-if-their-are-any-whats-your-fav-pin/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.