(Topic ID: 181791)

LA Traffic

By Azmodeus

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0125 (resized).PNG
    ht_falcon_9_kab_150116_16x9_992 (resized).jpg
    sellout (resized).jpg
    sellout (resized).jpg
    sellout (resized).jpg
    download (4) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1052 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6107.JPG (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6101.JPG (resized).jpeg
    pc-riv-1960-dt-freeway-001ac-A-800 (resized).jpg
    index (resized).jpg
    index (resized).jpg
    index (resized).jpg
    index (resized).jpg
    8DAY (resized).jpg
    KABC-7DAY_LA_w450 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 7 years ago

91 east to corona on a Friday is the worst. Agree, the non native drivers are the cause of many problems. And why do people not understand the left lane is the fast lane, and if I flash my lights at you it means you are going too slow and get the F out of the fast lane.

#50 7 years ago

Of course, despite its problems, there is no place else I would rather live.

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from Neuromancer87:

30% more cars in the last 20 years, 2% more road capacity, the math just doesn't work. We can blame corrupt politicians early on *Cough*PatandJerryBrown*cough* stealing from the highway fund to line their own pockets and fund entitlements. The SoCal freeway system was supposed to have about 50% more infrastructure, but the money was pilfered before it could be built. So here we are, too many cars and not enough road. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Born and raised in Orange County, moved out to Inland Empire four years ago after we got married. The traffic in southern California is soul-sucking. It really is so bad it can change who you are as a person and color your perception of reality if you are forced to sit in it for hours, day in day out. Having lived here for all my life, its hard to say this... actually, its easy: I hate this place's guts. So Cal is the WORST. The people are awful, the laws are awful, the weather is terrible (unless you can afford the $2 million mansion right on the coast, you likely live where its hot as hell for 9 months out of the year), prices are profane, and the TRAFFIC IS INSANE. I am trying to convince my wife to move to Denver. I can't wait to put this place in my dust and never look back. Until then... please for the love of God, Mr. Elon Musk, give me an affordable self-driving car. I don't care if there's a 1% risk every time I go out on the freeway I die a fiery death, anything is better than this.

Lakewood or SAN Pedro have excellent weather and housing can be had for around $500-$550k. You need to get yourself out of the inland empire is all.

#112 7 years ago

I chose to work nights for 3 reasons.

When people are driving home from work in traffic, I'm going to work in light traffic.

Pay is 33% more for night work

I'm a night person

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/la-traffic?tu=vicjw66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.