(Topic ID: 181791)

LA Traffic

By Azmodeus

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0125 (resized).PNG
    ht_falcon_9_kab_150116_16x9_992 (resized).jpg
    sellout (resized).jpg
    sellout (resized).jpg
    sellout (resized).jpg
    download (4) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1052 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6107.JPG (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6101.JPG (resized).jpeg
    pc-riv-1960-dt-freeway-001ac-A-800 (resized).jpg
    index (resized).jpg
    index (resized).jpg
    index (resized).jpg
    index (resized).jpg
    8DAY (resized).jpg
    KABC-7DAY_LA_w450 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BenetBoy78.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 7 years ago

Tesla Model 3 will be available soon with auto pilot. Perfect for wall to wall traffic with hands and foot free driving. Read a book, do more work, whatever... So much less stress driving an auto pilot Tesla. They will likely be a big seller for folks caught in the jam. Traffic be damned!!

#75 7 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Right, I think this a pipe dream. As soon as people start dying, bye bye automatic driving cars. Why? Because the liability goes from the driver to the manufacturer.

We have a model X coming in April with full auto pilot driving capabilities. No more traffic stress. 750 HP total. They say its twice as safe as a human driver...so they say. But check out this video of how the Tesla's cameras and sensors with computer processing power predicts accidents around the Tesla BEFORE they occur. Turn up the volume so you can hear the Tesla warning signal and then watch what happens. Freakin cool. Elon Musk is one smart dude!! Look at what Space X is doing!!

#78 7 years ago

Get one of these and rise above the traffic. Cut your grass too.... Cool future ahead for the next Gen.

#80 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I'll stick with the economy "pro" model myself.

My Little Buddy.....

#86 7 years ago

Exactly. But, you shouldn't be afraid.

The future is awesome. They just discovered new planets that could support life (without traffic) 40 light years away. In addition, the UAE is planning a colony on the planet Mars. The next gens on earth have a lot going on that we are just in the process of initiating, thanks to Musk. Brave and smart guy for many to admire.

#90 7 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

Can you please explain why you downvoted my post above this one?
    You posted a ridiculous (unnecessary) comment about o-din right under it, so I'm trying to understand your logic.

Because you upvoted mine? LOL Welcome to pinside... Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Walking in LA, No body walks in LA...... name the band

#92 7 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

I liked that song, one day I was in the music store looking for the CD, but I couldn't find it anywhere.
    (I have been waiting for 20 years for the right time to use that joke, thanks for the setup!)

Yes, Missing Persons, A Frank Zappa (RIP) off-shoot band.

BTW: Good one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BenetBoy78.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/la-traffic?tu=BenetBoy78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.