(Topic ID: 22510)

LA, MS, AR: Southern Pinball Collectors forum!

By PinballHelp

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,109 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Jodester
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    download_(1)_(resized).jpg
    20160604_205632[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_185202[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_185158[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_210952[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_205703[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_205652[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_183245[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_185220[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_183241[1]_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radium.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#489 10 years ago

Hey guys. Been lurking a while and figured I'd say hi. Seems like pinball barely exists on the Northshore, but I'm working to at least change that at my house and make sure my kids know what pinball is.

I've got three restorations lined up: a Haunted House, Comet, and F14 Tomcat. Currently working on the HH playfields. Below are some pics. The upper playfield is about 90% done in this pic and the lower is about 75% done (no pic of that yet). The lower playfield had some nasty repair attempts I had to clean up first... looked like rattle can.

Anyways, I hope to get more involved in some of the local pinball stuff. I fell out of my chair when I saw the Pin Church... can't believe something like that is here in LA.

ss-upper-before.jpgss-upper-before.jpg ss-upper-after.jpgss-upper-after.jpg ss-lower-before.jpgss-lower-before.jpg

10 months later
    #676 9 years ago

I'm still at it on the Northshore (aka, the great pinball desert). Found out there's a filthy Shrek and a filthy RCT at Johnny's pizza in Mandeville. There's enough dirt on the Shrek playfield that the ball can actually get stuck in the mud.

I've been busy working on restoring my Nitro Ground Shaker playfield. What a mess.

10 months later
    #772 8 years ago

1,000,000 pinside karma with this post.

This thread's too quiet.

#781 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

If we could do it as a fund raiser for project pinball I would happily support the event.

This is a great idea. I'd definitely be willing to help, and there's a few pinhead-wannabes at work I could probably get involved.

2 months later
    #824 8 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

image.jpg just posting an updated pic of my lineup. Added freedy 2 weeks ago. Let's see pics of some of your game rooms down south. Of yeah and keeping this post at the top.

Looking good man, nice freddy.

#843 8 years ago

Never been to HAAG. I'm going to try to go if I can convince someone to go with me.

2 years later
    #1108 5 years ago

Bump. How are things?

I found a Guns N’ Roses at a bowling alley in Picayune this weekend. Think it was pine tree lanes. First time I’ve ever seen one, fun game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radium.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/la-ms-ar-southern-pinball-collectors-forum?tu=radium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.