(Topic ID: 22510)

LA, MS, AR: Southern Pinball Collectors forum!

By PinballHelp

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,109 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Jodester
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    download_(1)_(resized).jpg
    20160604_205632[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_185202[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_185158[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_210952[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_205703[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_205652[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_183245[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_185220[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_183241[1]_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbinthesouth.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago

Here Here, Mike..
    Have you started your pinball club yet?
    Let me know if you need to add a RS (Stern) to your collection (I know you love it!)

#7 11 years ago

Rosco34
    Put yourself on the pinside map!
    Arkansas finally getting more PB fans
    Could be finally reaching critical mass
    We should get a PB party going on up here
    Are you near LR?

1 week later
    #30 11 years ago

Wow, Arkansas pinballers are really starting to come out off the woodwork..
    Welcome Hogaholic and Rosco34.. with Rommy, myself, Mike (pbhelp), Bill (pinhead54),and thebaronvonbell(Tim)... never have heard from RobgBev or spideynhb..
    we appear to have a pretty decent Arkansas clan all nearby..

I suggest a central Arkansas get together (pb party would be even better).. would be kind of fun to put several machines together in my garage and share good times.. and for someone like myself still pretty much a newbie... learn more about maintaining these machines..

That or just everybody head down to NO and crash Mike's house for pb party....

#38 11 years ago

Welcome, Quackencolony!
    Even more Arkansans wow..
    thebaronvonbell (Tim) is in your area.. I believe he occasionally does some decal reproduction work for Treasure Cove and some pb restoration.. I'm trying to get a date together to go check out a pb2000 machine that I may purchase.. you can see him on the pinsider map.

#42 11 years ago

Definitely need to try to get everyone together from ARK soon.. had no idea there were so many! (Trip from North Louisiana wouldn't be too far either?)

#45 11 years ago

Mike,
    I was wondering if you were thinking of my cuz, Kelly when you metioned those not online in your area?
    Is he going to make it with you to Houston.. last I heard he was on some crazy 'venture for a screaming chicken TA!

bert.jpgbert.jpg

#49 11 years ago

Yeah, he texts frequently about his you tube show, CWI (cooking while intoxicated).. he's 100% NO spirit!
    I don't think he's made it to 10,000 points yet on his EM game, Singalong.. I haven't played it yet.

#56 11 years ago

Mike,
    Hope you stay well!
    Did you actually move all your pb's up those stairs?

#63 11 years ago

Mike,
    Wth? Did Fat Harry's burn down?
    That was one of the first bars I went to in college.. had my first cheese fries there!

1 week later
    #71 11 years ago

Shout out to THEBARONVONBELL in Fort Smith, AR.
    My wife and I stopped by his game room and had a great time playing some new stuff.
    Especially enjoyed what I think is my first System 11 machine.. Diner.. CFTBL was also a lot of fun.
    And may be getting ready to pick up one of his machines that he just shopped out..

All of his machines were in very nice shape.. he also does a lot of reproduction cabinet decal work if anyone might need help with obtaining hard to find decals for their machine.

Thanks, Tim!

1 month later
    #78 11 years ago

Unfortunately, scheduler got me messed up on time off... and we won't be able to make it

Was definitely looking forward to attending my first expo.. oh, well guess we'll have to wait till Dallas show..

4 months later
    #122 11 years ago

OK,
    Who all from this group is making it to D for the TPF?

#132 11 years ago

Yes, let's get together Mike.. there are several others from AR that haven't started posting much here that will be there also..
    Trying to decide what to do about lunch Saturday as I really want a chance to meet/hear from JJP, Gomez, and Ritchie..
    Smoke restaurant nearby makes some great ribs!

#138 11 years ago

Having been to many "krewes" I love it, Mike..
    I'll buy one for the cause...
    I'll be gone Sunday AM... have to work a shift Monday...but let's work it out.. I also really want to meet Lloyd.. I'll share some desperate/humorous ongoing saga about my TOTAN that should be wrapped up by TPF.. he knows about my machine from a post months ago..
    Anyway, let's stay in touch and hook up!

#139 11 years ago

Obviously, maybe for all of us, since it is the Anatole and I'm sure there's a big bar on premise
    we could have an AR/LA/anywhere else in the nearby South shots or beers get together/break Friday PM?

#143 11 years ago

Unfortunately, that's the bummer about TPF... doesnt open until 5 pm Friday

1 week later
    #156 11 years ago

Mike
    Not sure if we can make it yet tomorrow night
    But you might check this out instead for tex mex he's k
    Locally vey famous and menu looks pretty good
    http://www.mrmesero.com

Or one of these for unique BBQ
    http://www.pecanlodge.com/
    http://www.smokerestaurant.com/

They are all within a 10 minute drive
    Steven

#175 11 years ago

Mike,
    I think we're going to be in NO while you're in AR..
    We're in NO around French Quarter Fest April 11-15 if you're still there

2 weeks later
    #199 11 years ago

Pinball party in LR sounds good... would have done it months ago but house is a mess from a remodel going on.. PM sent..

3 years later
    #1059 7 years ago

Man sorry I couldn't make it... thanks for the invite.. would have enjoyed meeting a few more regional pinsiders...but Paul Mcartney was fun last night... played 38 songs!
    I need to get the same group up here to Little Rock if you'll are interested?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbinthesouth.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/la-ms-ar-southern-pinball-collectors-forum?tu=pbinthesouth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.