(Topic ID: 22510)

LA, MS, AR: Southern Pinball Collectors forum!

By PinballHelp

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,109 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Jodester
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    download_(1)_(resized).jpg
    20160604_205632[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_185202[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_185158[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_210952[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_205703[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_205652[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_183245[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_185220[1]_(resized).jpg
    20160604_183241[1]_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesdeloris.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#525 10 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Just added another Iron Man into Arkansas...YES!

I live in Fayetteville. Own four pinball machines. Would be interested in hearing what you have. Is there someone in your area that works on pins or do you correct problems yourself?

10 months later
    #686 9 years ago
    Quoted from fluffybunny:

Hello southern neighbors, I haven't posted in this thread but I'm from Little Rock AR and have a ST premium, and a hobbit on order, anyone is welcome to come over and play if you want, just let me know.
    I also wanted to post I found location pinball in Little Rock! A nice playing Avatar is at the Big Rock Mini Golf & Fun Park which is the old gator park location, where the go carts were not the mini golf. its a really nice place with a decent arcade, mostly redemption and the one pinball game, they also have guitar hero, and a DDR. They redid the main building and it is very very nice.

Just curious, where do you buy your machines. I'm here in Fayetteville and I pretty much have to go to Tulsa. They deliver and their service has been good, so far.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesdeloris.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/la-ms-ar-southern-pinball-collectors-forum?tu=jamesdeloris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.