Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Hazoff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmore-pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Stern takes a lot of crap in this forum - some they may deserve - but I wanted to start a positive Stern thread

I was comparing my TWD (which I still love) to current machines and they have really upped their game.

LCD integration is great. And yes, maybe they were pushed in that direction by JJP - but I think their integration with the smaller LCD is better (I am not knocking JJP - love their stuff also)

Also, A+ for current art direction - for years pinside compalined (and rightly so) about the photoshop artwork. TWD art package is nothing to write home about and I think GOT is horrible miss, but art on recent Sterns is awesome - GB, Deadpool, Munsters, Beatles, Iron Maiden

Hiring Keith was a great move - I am about to get an Iron Maiden based on gameplay/layout alone and it was never on my Radar

I think they are heading in a great direction and can't wait to see what they come out with this year.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

Topper delays, code delays, rightfully deserved. YES YES

Never said nor implied they were perfect, no business is.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmore-pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kudos-to-stern-2?tu=bmore-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.