(Topic ID: 196031)

Kudos to pinbits!

By flynnibus

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

So I had a question about a ramp flap I bought from pinbits all the way back in 2008! The kit had been sitting in parts boxes waiting till I reworked the game. Well tonight I had a question... not only did they reply to my email in like 5mins (after hours...) but they even offered unsolicited to let me return the part if I was not happy... on a 9yr old order! That's standing behind your products!

Kudos Pinbits!

(And no I don't need to return the part... it was a question about the material used vs oem)

#2 6 years ago

That is something you don't hear enough or ever. That is awesome. I love that there are some really great people in pinball. I have always had no problems myself except for the fact some popular items sell out very quickly. Very nice to hear about awesome people lord knows I'm usually around not awesome people in my daily life.

#3 6 years ago

Pinbits is the best.They really do stand by their products

#4 6 years ago

Some of the best people in pinball own Pinbits.

#5 6 years ago

Pam and Martin went above and beyond for me last year and earned my business for life.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kudos-to-pinbits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.