Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I just wanted to make this public so everyone knows what great customer service Mike from GAP provides. I had a problem with my new AC/DC Premium and gave Mike a call. He came out today, Father's day weekend with a dying dog and fixed my machine.. In my opinion this is the definition of customer service..

Thanks Mike and enjoy your Father's day weekend.

Joe

#2 11 years ago

Mike is nice.

If you ever see him at a show like Expo, step up and say hi.

LTG

#4 11 years ago

Mike has gone above and beyond for me as well. (So has Joe from Laseriffic, I might add). Mike did like 5 things for me when he delivered AC/DC. I offered $100 and he would not take it. Class act!

#6 11 years ago

1 week later
    #7 11 years ago

Hello

Just wanted to say I had my first experience with Mike tonight and he was great. He didnt care at all to come out late as a 12 hour drive on my end put me getting to his place at 11pm. Machine was exactly as described a huo Police Force in excellent condition. He stored the pin for a couple of months until I could get it picked up without any reservation. He also allowed another pinsider (Coasterguy) to bring his Tommy pin, I was also purchasing to his shop so I could pick it and save another hour of travel time. He had to go to his shop on a Sat to take in the Tommy pin for me. Now if I could have stopped and seen JPop the trip would have been perfect but that not Mike issue. Thanks again for staying late so close to starting vacation. Now if you can find me a GNR pin please so I can make the trip again and come earlier and see more sights and JPop place too.
    Buddy

#9 11 years ago

Buddy

Thanks for the Props and more importantly thank you for your business. Its great to get a hold of these HUO pieces and then sell them to collectors who really want a near perfect example of their favorite machine.

And to all those that gave me a smiley face or had a kind words to say, thanks to all of you. You are what makes this hobby/business fun for me and fellow collectors.

Okay enough of the speeches.

By the way AC/DC has to be one of Stern's most kickass games! Looking forward to many more great games from Stern and JJP. What a great time for pinball!

#10 11 years ago

Yes, Mike
    Thanks again for my RS arrived quickly and in perfect shape.
    Just got thru installing the Flipper Fidelity speaker speaker package and
    and translate much improved with LED backlight.
    Will definitely deal with you again if Stern makes me another one Ive got to have.

#11 11 years ago

Mike is a great guy

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kudos-to-mike-from-gap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.