(Topic ID: 34161)

Kudos to Marco Specialties

By dirtrider

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

A hats off to Marco for the helping to get my machine up for Christmas. I emailed them last Thursday, informing I haden't received 6 pin rubbers of a particular size from an order of 2 months ago. I re-assembled TAF over the weekend and lacked those rings. I needed to get the pin up for a lot of out of town guests for christmas. They answered and said they'd send the rings 2-day express so I'd get them on the 24th, with plenty of time to get it ready for the 25th. The rings were received and the Addams Family is being enjoyed by all! Merry Christmas!

#2 11 years ago

They have always been good to me also. We are lucky in the pinball world. We have a good group of parts distributors. Sure they are not always perfect but all and all they try to provide good service.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kudos-to-marco-specialties and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.