2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Nokoro
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

For two things:

1. Their support portal has significantly improved. When I first got my WOZ, the support portal was somewhat unreliable, and it took some time to get a response. They were always great if you called, but the portal itself wasn't a great way to reach tech support. But, more recently, I've had a couple of issues and put in tickets. I received immediate responses, sometimes late at night. When I had further questions, they followed up promptly, and when I needed some replacement parts, JJP sent them out right away. In short, lately, response time has significantly improved.

2. They sent me a survey through SurveyMonkey to get some customer feedback. It is great to see a manufacturer getting the voice of the consumer on various issues.

Anyway, just wanted to recognize good customer service and let them know it is appreciated.

#2 2 years ago

Let the haters begin?

#3 2 years ago

They got a real chance to make a big splash with DI. The market is ripe for them to gain more of a share. I'm making a bet on them.

#4 2 years ago

JJP has always had excellent support. Top notch. Good to hear the ticket system has improved.

#5 2 years ago

I'm always glad to see a company (pinball related or not) make a conscious effort to solicit feedback from their customers. It's a good sign of their dedication to customer service and support of their product and/or service. I'd like to see the same from Stern as I'm a fan of their machines, but would like an opportunity to help shape their future product offerings.

#6 2 years ago

Agreed. I have requested a few things from JPP support and they have always came through for me. Frank, Vic, and Lloyd have been fantastic!

Support for their games has me thinking a WOZ is definitely in my future

#7 2 years ago

Opposite here, Been waiting on new parts to hold the winkie gaurd on a woz, was given the shipping amount on 1-4, so three weeks later and still nothing. Oh and by the way, the initial inquiry was on 12-9-16, it just took a month to give me the total

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from vidgameseller:

Opposite here, Been waiting on new parts to hold the winkie gaurd on a woz, was given the shipping amount on 1-4, so three weeks later and still nothing. Oh and by the way, the initial inquiry was on 12-9-16, it just took a month to give me the total

Their parts department was shut down for one week to do inventory sometime in the past month or so. Perhaps something got lost in the cracks due to the hiatus. I would definitely give them a call. One of the light boards I ordered was mistakenly not sent. I called after hours, reached Steve (I believe) who said he would correct it the next day. He emailed first thing in the morning to say it was being sent out, and it was.

#9 2 years ago

I've had good luck with JJP support, although it has been best when making a direct phone call. Support portal and e-mails work too but you tend to get lost in the shuffle more.

#10 2 years ago

And to be fair, I've had great experiences recently with Stern support.

#11 2 years ago

They sent me something a while ago and it never turned up. I contacted them and they resent. Seems like it may have gotten lost. No drama from JJP.

#12 2 years ago

I've been waiting since Jan 4 for an update kit and a few other things for my hobbit. Good thing it's nothing critical. I'll follow up again. Victor has been really easy to work with, but I think shipping is a bit backed up.

#13 2 years ago

Just curious if others also received the survey and filled it out . . . .

#14 2 years ago

I want a woz

#15 2 years ago

They have the monkeys doing the surveys? So who's doing the tech support then?

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

They have the monkeys doing the surveys? So who's doing the tech support then?

LTG...

too easy

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

Just curious if others also received the survey and filled it out . . . .

I received a phonecall survey from JJP not long ago. Real nice conversation. Love how they pay attention to customers. And their game support is amazing. Had two separate issues. Needed a new wireform (weld cracked) and LED wiring harness (bum connector) and each time they were delivered 3 days later (granted I live in NJ).

#18 2 years ago

The difference is that they care. Jack cares to ensure customers are happy (always has since before JJP even existed)... Frank and Vic and Ken (when needed) are both really diligent guys who see everything through to finish. As a distributor they make my job really easy. I can't tell you how many emails I've gotten from customers - 'JJP took care of me and it was spectacular service, so nice to see a great product backed up when needed'... etc... This is nothing new... But thanks for posting - it's great to hear !

#19 2 years ago

They are simply the best in every way IMO.

#20 2 years ago

Not that you should have to (the name of the service is SUPPORT after all), but you should contact them. They did inventory during this time and all shipping of parts was shut down. I had a spring snap and a ticket regarding decal damage from factory during this time and I didn't hear anything back. Messaged them the first week of January and got my replacement decal and spring during the second week.

I think their support still leaves something to be desired in terms of organization and being proactive towards customer need, but I think it's definitely improving.

#21 2 years ago

I would like to chime in here that my experience has been the same. TREMENDOUS support.. I am out of warranty on my WOZ and they still go out of there way and take care of all my problems. Vic, Lloyd (of course) and Frank have been terrific. Great support guys, keep up the good work.

#22 2 years ago

Wish these guys would make more pins! I finally bought a hobbit and have been so impressed with the quality and support..would love to support these guys as much as i can. Its like night and day compared to stern in terms of quality. Hobbit is very kid friendly too, things like using the ball save ring button, daily high scores, which finally gives my kids a chance to input their names, just so well done, etc. My 9 year old rarely played pinball prior to the hobbit, but now he's playing every day and on his own...kudos well deserved.

#23 2 years ago

Really looking forward to JJP#4. Dialed In looks amazing to play, and I plan to feed it many many dollars, but it didn't give me the "need to own this" feeling. Hoping the next game will

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

Let the haters begin?

LOL funny thing is you are the only one stirring the pot

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from HarryReimer:

I would like to chime in here that my experience has been the same. TREMENDOUS support.. I am out of warranty on my WOZ and they still go out of there way and take care of all my problems. Vic, Lloyd (of course) and Frank have been terrific. Great support guys, keep up the good work.

Steve too. I did just confirm that it was Steve who helped me out not long ago. I think he said he works out of state. He was the one who tracked down my missing shipment and immediately followed up with me the next morning. It seems like they've hired enough people that they can tag team depending upon who is available. As I said, I get almost immediate responses now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    £ 12.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Sillyoldelf Mods
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 49.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 41.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 32.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside