Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 89 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by hawkeyexx
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rooftop.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

used them many times, never a problem, great at trouble shooting.

3 years later
    #58 7 years ago

yes, i just got a couple boards back, top notch service, he is at about a 2-4 week turn around right now though, very busy guy, email him and ask how long he thinks for your repairs.

#62 7 years ago

ok then, looks like they are backed up.

3 weeks later
    #67 7 years ago
    Quoted from cj69:

Well unfortunately last week I had a rather displeasing conversation with Keith let's just say he seems to be disenchanted with providing good customer service. At least with this situation maybe I caught him on a bad day I don't know. But one thing I can say in this is not just with me but quite a few people I know personally is when there is a problem with a board which can happen from time to time and I understand that but it seems Keith was very eager right from the beginning of our conversation to blame me for installing a display controller board wrong.
    To me it seems that he doesn't take responsibility when there's a problem conversation ended up with him hanging up on me. I'll gladly take my business elsewhere .as far as repairing boards go To coin-op cauldron . Extremely reliable very affordable and last but not least and excellent customer service

thats interesting, cause i have had a driver board fail after keith fixed it, i sent it back and he fixed it right up no charge.
    maybe you pissed him off.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rooftop.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ks-arcade-1?tu=rooftop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.