(Topic ID: 159957)

Krylon - 1308 Crystal Clear vs Colormaster Crystal Clear

By Dono

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Anyone know the difference between the Krylon Crystal Clear (1308) vs Krylon Colormaster Crystal Clear acrylic spray? (1st and 3rd products from the left as shown on the page below):

http://www.amazon.com/Krylon-1303-Acrylic-Crystal-11-Ounce/dp/B00023JE7K/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_sims

I have two cans of the latter, thinking that maybe the 1308 was replaced by the colormaster... anyone have any experience with the Krylon Colormaster?

#2 7 years ago

You could contact Krylon, ask them, just to make sure.
    On their Web site, "Triple Thick Crystal Clear Glaze", it still is listed. TT sprays on heavier than other products they sell.

#3 7 years ago

Thanks, I use Triple Thick on BGs, not hard enough for playfields...

I mistakingly stated Colormaster... the product is COVERMAXX Crystal Clear Acrylic

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dono:

Thanks, I use Triple Thick on BGs, not hard enough for playfields...
    I mistakingly stated Colormaster... the product is COVERMAXX Crystal Clear Acrylic

I think Krylon is just doing some rebranding.....most likely same stuff.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/krylon-1308-crystal-clear-vs-colormaster-crystal-clear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.