Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinlawyer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pm10.jpg
pm8.jpg
pm9.jpg
pm7.jpg
pm6.jpg
pm1.jpg
pm5.jpg
pm4.jpg
pm3.jpg
pm2.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Well it arrived, and so I thought I'd throw up some playfield pr0n! So proud of this playfield!

I really couldn't do it justice in the pics, but I tried with my smart phone! Even though the playfield was NOS, he still had to do a little touch-up and prep to it, because he's a perfectionist. He's a perfectionist with the crating and shipping as well. A true artist and professional, Ron Kruzman. Thank you so much, Ron!

pm1.jpg

pm2.jpg

pm3.jpg

pm4.jpg

pm5.jpg

pm6.jpg

pm7.jpg

pm8.jpg

pm9.jpg

pm10.jpg

#2 4 years ago

Looks good. I always like the magnetic magic wand. Wish there was one to play local. Good luck .

#3 4 years ago

A really good looking playfield. He does nice work.
Congratz

#5 4 years ago

I've seen Ron's work on a friend's Earthshaker and it was amazing.

#6 4 years ago

Looks good, you should be proud.

#7 4 years ago

I like Ron Kruzman both as an artist/craftsman and as a person. You can deal with confidence.

That's a beautiful playfield for a wonderful game.

Kim

#8 4 years ago

PM is one of the pf's that looks very different with clear, because it enriches the colors. Capcom pf's always require less work than bally Williams, or repros. It seems like their inserts fit right from the start, so if the wood shrinks, which it didn't seem to have, the inserts didn't get the crack around them.
I did have to repair an area where I sanded too far down, in attempt to get off all of the original finish.
Jason, you really should do your best to get this installed. Pin magic has the whole package, it is beautiful, and plays awesome. I think a cleared/restored pin magic looks and plays right there with monster bash. At least they sure would look great together.
Thanks for the compliments, and I look forward to doing more work together soon with ya.
cheers, kruzman

#9 4 years ago

I absolutely love this game, so yes, it will be installed in my machine! I'll post pics of it installed.

And yes, I'm considering this treatment to Airborne as well...whew, talk about a fast playing table if I do!

PS- Kim, I thought about you the other day when I was looking for something and came across a couple BSM plastics. I know it was a long time ago, but if you still need them lmk. It was that big purple one which goes around the VUK on the left that I think you were looking for!

Thanks again, Ron!

Cheers

#10 4 years ago

Sweet looking PF! Nice Job!!

#11 4 years ago

If anyone has a pin magic pf that they will sell (nos) please pm me. I have the whole collection of Capcom's (except bbb) and I sold my pm to a friend, and I would like to replace it.
I cleared a airborne for someone, (maybe 2) and I would love to see/play that game. I have wanted an airborne game since expo. (at the hotel that was right by Rosemont. about 6 years ago? maybe more)
cheers, ron

#12 4 years ago

Congrats. Ron does fantastic work.

#13 4 years ago

I have a gorgeous AB and a spare NOS field. Anybody needing the PF, I'll ship it to Ron. $700

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 50.00
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside