Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by gradient9
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160813_195641.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gradient9.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

One easy way to get your website done by someone that cares about your business ALREADY, is email your customers "who can do web sites?" Trade your top notch PF work for a new web site. Pick someone local to you if possible so you can talk over lunch new ideas in person for what you'd like (but local is more of a nice-to-have).
    -mof

Ron, I'd be open to discussing an option like this with you. I'm not local but I can definitely help you out and could use your services myself. I have a Superman NOS playfield I need cleared and possibly a Spiderman playfield that I'd like to get touched up and cleared. I've bought Atari parts from you about a year or two ago. I own a small web and graphic design company and have built hundreds of websites for all types of businesses. Shoot me a private message or email if you are interested and want to discuss. Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gradient9.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-playfields-announcement?tu=gradient9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.