Topic Stats

• 4,565 posts
  • 293 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 hours ago by ottodawg
  • Topic is favorited by 263 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If you are going to do a pf swap on a game, which option best describes your opinion between a NOS and a repro pf”

• Only want an nos pf even if the total cost is going to be more 42 votes
    50%
  • reproduction pf 10 votes
    12%
  • which ever is going to be cheaper 32 votes
    38%

(84 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_142138 (resized).jpg
20240422_142122 (resized).jpg
20240422_142107 (resized).jpg
20240422_142050 (resized).jpg
20240422_142035 (resized).jpg
20240422_142031 (resized).jpg
20240422_142026 (resized).jpg
20240422_142018 (resized).jpg
20240422_142005 (resized).jpg
20240418_132552 (resized).jpg
20240418_132532 (resized).jpg
20240418_132522 (resized).jpg
20240418_132500 (resized).jpg
20240418_132450 (resized).jpg
20240418_132435 (resized).jpg
20240418_132427 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #103 Kruzman Kit details. Posted by kruzman (4 years ago)

Post #420 Ron offers drill and dimple service for your playfield if needed. Posted by kruzman (3 years ago)

Post #551 Mirco IJ after Ron’s magic to it. Posted by kruzman (3 years ago)

Post #1196 How to care for a Kruzman clearcoated playfield. Posted by kruzman (2 years ago)

Post #1272 jjGnR: Cost and process of fixing Mirco's bad playfield clear Posted by kruzman (2 years ago)

Post #1277 jjGnR: Summary of Mirco playfield problems Posted by kruzman (2 years ago)

Post #1296 The reason Mirco/JJP clear is soft and tears, explained Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Post #1548 Ultimate Alternative Cuss Words Handbook Posted by kruzman (2 years ago)

Post #1727 Instructions for using Ron's Clear Kit. Posted by dmacy (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 4 years ago

Hey guys, as you have probably seen I had a few of these Geiger kits sell over the last week. Ron has a few of them now including the last Lady Death kit and a few Space Rider playfields, they are on his website at this point, glad I was able to be their temporary watchmen and I'm sure they will find a good home from Ron.

https://pinballplayfieldskruzman.com/2019/08/14/geiger-lady-death-kit-nos-1500/

https://pinballplayfieldskruzman.com/2019/08/14/geiger-space-rider-nos-1100-rare/

1 month later
2 weeks later
#137 4 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Ken white in CA has a nos SPY HUNTER that I perfected and cleared, for sale. He is not going to use it. He also has a stock wade krauss sky jump for sale.
He is a very reasonable guy and his email is
[email protected]
you can contact him for price and info. I am doing this as a favor.

Thanks for sharing, shot him an email I would love a Sky Jump.

2 months later
#165 4 years ago

Ron just finished this beauty for me! Lady Death. Coming to a pinball show near you in the distant future. Tried to take some pics outside so you can see the amazing reflection.

4A3A8E28-882F-4612-B95A-4D05D6A7D1AE (resized).jpeg4A3A8E28-882F-4612-B95A-4D05D6A7D1AE (resized).jpeg1CC26C68-393D-41A0-9E11-D4185300BFD8 (resized).jpeg1CC26C68-393D-41A0-9E11-D4185300BFD8 (resized).jpeg58ABE08C-8C67-46D8-AE96-3361EC1FFE71 (resized).jpeg58ABE08C-8C67-46D8-AE96-3361EC1FFE71 (resized).jpegCA3C6D41-0FFC-4DEB-B58A-D95655348A4A (resized).jpegCA3C6D41-0FFC-4DEB-B58A-D95655348A4A (resized).jpeg69F9B393-C165-4290-98E4-8E4892948964 (resized).jpeg69F9B393-C165-4290-98E4-8E4892948964 (resized).jpeg716EC8F3-0FDE-456C-B566-DE789FA42B30 (resized).jpeg716EC8F3-0FDE-456C-B566-DE789FA42B30 (resized).jpegCADD3A74-8490-43EE-A0B7-D22F8BA16880 (resized).jpegCADD3A74-8490-43EE-A0B7-D22F8BA16880 (resized).jpegCD73D00F-2EC9-409D-B0D8-D5A8D3E95E4A (resized).jpegCD73D00F-2EC9-409D-B0D8-D5A8D3E95E4A (resized).jpeg
#169 4 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Do you think it could be done for the kzoo or ohio show? That may be a reason for me to go to the ohio show its been like 4 years.
A beautiful narcissistic dream would be a kruzman section at the kzoo show, with games with my pfs.

Maybe 2021 Pinball at the Zoo haha but not this year

1 week later
#175 4 years ago

I hope that’s my Centaur! Looks amazing

2 weeks later
#194 4 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

wow, Thanks a million for the heads up. I laid 2 coats last night, but I really said the first set, so I will be able to make the adjustment. I will check out your info, and i cant say thanks enough.!!!!!

Ron, curious how was the clearcoat on the Mirco playfield on that Quicksilver? I'm supposed to be getting one of those delivered today and wanted to know if you felt it was abnormally soft? I've heard reports of that on that specific title from Mirco. Thanks. -Tommy

#199 4 years ago

Mine has the keylines and clear seems harder.
F70CA0D9-5150-46B6-BDC6-1A8F4D046AB7 (resized).jpegF70CA0D9-5150-46B6-BDC6-1A8F4D046AB7 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#240 4 years ago

Sniffing it is fine...it's when you start snorting it, that is when you know you have a problem!

1 week later
#259 4 years ago

Dolly has such better gameplay have to go with that one!

1 week later
#275 4 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

CONCERNING THE CORONA VIRUS:
I dont know how many of my customers follow my thread here, but I wanted to talk about the finance side of my business during this situation. The only thing political I will say is I dont think this is a hoax, or media sensationalism. Many people including my customers are going to get knocked on their asses both physically and financially.
My state got locked down yesterday. I dont have many close friends and I still got texts from 4 people that lost their jobs, just yesterday. One fella works for a local company that laid off over 200 people.
So most of my jobs got here before this epidemic started, and I totally understand if your financial situation has changed. I am pretty easy to talk to, so if I have your pf and you are concerned please write me, and I have no doubt we can figure out something. If you want to try to see the positive, some people just got an opportunity or the time to do a restoration (making lemonade from lemons). I know from experience that occupying your mind and hands with a Project or challenge that is enjoyable, will produce something that when done, you will look at in the future as the most positive thing to come out of the months of this change of life.
I am using my job to keep me from freaking out. I think it is from the times I have lived in big cities like Detroit, L.A, Chicago, London, and NYC, that I became hyper stressed about germs and what not. So lately with this virus, I am getting gray hair.
There is no doubt that when I finish the jobs I have in house right now that my business is going to seriously decline. Perfectly cleared pf's are not really a top priority. So I am going to ask and tell folks that in the future, if you have a job you want to do and payment is an issue, please feel free to communicate with me with what you can offer and what you want to do. Anything is an option. Thankfully I am used to going without discretionary income, and my obligations are only the compound here where I live and work. Its not cheap, but I am used to living on mac and cheese from most of my life. No payment on the 24 year old truck, which doesn't run currently, so I zoom around in a 13 year old KIA (with no payment). So Off the top of my head, there is barter, payment plans, discounts, and any other thing you can think of. Its been about 13 years since I went "full-in" as my full time job and I want to keep at this job, and I will continue to do so as long as I make only enough to pay the morg and lights.
I have never never taken for granted the work people send me, as well as trust. I know what I do cost a lot of money, so I figure I owe a lot of karma out there. So please feel free to be open and talk to me if you want to do something and have limited funds. I really hope that peoples health is minimally effected, and we are able to look back on this nightmare as the time we made lemon-aid from the lemons and had the opportunity to do the best game restoration that you will never sell. Or maybe you do sell because you did a couple games, or you sell to pay me for the pf
I hope I am able to get my point across in this letter, and I hope we all get thru this as unscathed as possible. I know plenty are going to get way screwed, and dont deserve it, but I am going to stay positive while I can.
So KRUZMAN PINBALL PLAYFIELDS will stay open full time until something stops me. Thank you to all of my supporters, and please stay in contact. (I am starting to get compound fever)

Awesome way to put things and look at the current situation. Ron just finished my Centaur as you can see in the pics and I'm excited as hell to work on that eventually. Thanks for what you do Ron.

1 week later
#291 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

With all that’s going on in this world a package arrived today while working on my Old Chicago project!
Ron , thank you !
I’m staying positive and I hope all Pinsiders are hanging in there
Thank god for pinball[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love those custom old Chicago stencils.

#293 4 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

When I saw those pics, I was blown away by how sweet they looked. I could tell it was old chicago, but I was thinking I never noticed how cool they were. I love christiansesn art. So they are not the original? could you share some info on them? who makes them, how much, ect?
I am always doing at least one pf for whitey (ken). He does amazing bally restorations. If I wasnt married to this compound, I would be better off moving back to CA, close to him and several others who do amazing work on the left coast. I have been wanting to get involved in some entire game restorations, and I would rather work with someone as an apprentice, rather than learning lessons the hard way, over 10 years. Someday.

It is a German company. I looked into doing them on mine a few years ago but at the time playfields for the game were unavailable so I decided against it.

1 week later
#313 4 years ago

I'm running out of projects...not really...but looking for an excuse to go pick up that Centaur playfield that Ron recently finished so I can tackle that project

2 months later
#360 3 years ago

Man those look great

2 weeks later
#374 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

So I thought this space rider was done and I was polishing it, and I noticed it was not what I wanted, so I cleaned all of the polish out of the holes and sanded and recleared. This is what it looks like before I block sand it going from 600-3000 then polish with different grit compounds, then clean. It looked so good to me I just wanted to take a couple pics. they didnt come out well, and the battery died after 5 shots because its flip phone from 2010-12 I think.
If you dont know this is the alt pf for h. globetrotters. I have alt pfs for this, matta hari, and KISS
This pf actually belongs to tommy "2 knuckles" skinner
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks amazing man! Thank you so much. I actually got a beater Harlem last month so I should be able to knock out this swap sometime soonish. I’ll be up at the end of the month and come for a visit. Thanks again.

1 week later
#392 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

So I posted pics of this pf 2 weeks ago. It was cleared, and i still had to sand it to 3000 and polish it and clean. I got to about 75% done with polish and I didnt like it. it needed more depth in the clear. so i cleaned all of my polish, sanded it down (which is so painful when its good enough for 95% of people) and laid 2 more coats.
waited 2 weeks, sanded it to 3000, polished, cleaned. Now I am glad I did what I did, even if I may have bummed out tommy for taking longer.
We will serve no box of wine before its time.
so more pics. I have not one little thing to complain about on this one.
Maybe if tommy sees this and has a pic of the back glass that goes with it, you could post it here.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks amazing Ron! One person has already completed the build of a Space Rider and that is Chuck Websta. This is a picture of his complete game.

He also has video of it being played.
https://www.facebook.com/cwebsta/videos/3418681941483575/?extid=dUYWdsGYIO0fKTR7&d=n

ECCD4A3F-9FC4-435A-8BFC-D04AD6ACDF43 (resized).jpegECCD4A3F-9FC4-435A-8BFC-D04AD6ACDF43 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#405 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

How much do NO fear games sell for now?

Sold one for $2800 a few weeks ago and it was gone in a day.

2 months later
#583 3 years ago

I believe Ron has told me 6 months in the past, luckily I'm so slow waiting is never a problem haha.

1 week later
#600 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I took some detailed pics of this pf I have for sale so a prospective customer could see the issues (I think this was made in 1981). Anyway, the one I wanted to point out which is hard to see but is a potential deal breaker, is there is a line where the 2 pieces of laminate but up against each other. The laminate is the high grade, paper thin, piece of wood glued to the top of cabinet stock plywood. Its very common, and after 30 or so years it will start to show. Its not a functional problem, just aesthetics.
On this pf look between the 400 and 500 inserts on the bonus counter area. The line is slightly right of center, and its not horrible but its there, and I wanted to point it out to the person asking questions about it.
So I repeat; its not a joint of the plywood, but the laminate. Its not structural, though it needs to be painted.
I will mention, but try not to sound like an ass, but when you buy pfs from someone, who is not goofy for pfs, he is not going to mention this. 50% of people dont know what it is. I get a lot of pfs shipped here to clear and fix up, and when it is one that I have for sale, MOST of the time it comes with a lot of surprises and cost more than the one I have for sale. Sometimes its less, (very rarely) but then it needs a lot of work bringing the price up.
Occasionally its very nice, and cost less than mine, and it bums me out that the seller didnt call me... ha
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man, my bond game has been down for years now. I need to get that thing going again.

3 months later
#812 3 years ago

Wow that CFTBL is freaking beautiful!

1 week later
#882 3 years ago

On the site once you click a photo in the galary it will open up bigger, but if you want to see full size photo in the bottom right you can click that button to get the really large format of each picture. If you stumble across any that I forgot to turn that feature on for let me know and I'll get it fixed.

4 months later
#1321 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

If this IS that rare.. maaaan, hold on to it.
Mos Def. I bought it for me. I am in no hurry to sell it. I call my self a collector, others have said hoarder. If I dont stick to my rules about selling the pfs though, who ever buys my foreclosed house will prob get them!

I promise to rob your house before that ever happens Ron! By the way you make a couple of appearances in my Voltan thread that I just wrote up. Thanks for the visits this past summer, it was great to spend time up there.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-story-a-voltan-looked-sad-in-photographs-but-i-absolutely-/page/2#post-6441081

1 month later
#1519 2 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Handwriting check! Definitely a Kruzman original..
[quoted image]

Ooo what game is that? Looks like one I traded to Ron and one point!

#1523 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Either that or DE tommy?

Ah yeah looking at those connectors and coils you are 100% right. I’ll shut up now haha

1 month later
#1625 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Speaking of Embryon…. I think I will be dropping this off next. I’ll set a time up with you Ron. Thx
[quoted image]

I'm heading up Ron's way over the Holidays if you want to get it over to me I can get it up there for you.

2 months later
#1743 2 years ago

Thanks Ron, I'll be after this week to visit and snag some pictures of those playfields for the website! Looking forward to the trip, and we will have to go grab dinner and play some pinball at One Well!

#1753 2 years ago

Ron's kits are awesome! They come in handy way more often than you would expect. Unfortunately Ron my visit is mildly postponed as I got assigned to proctor the SAT for some students the next couple of days and couldn't leave town as intended. Hopefully up in the next week or two though.

1 week later
#1783 2 years ago

And thankfully Ron shares his knowledge! See you in a few hours man, I’ve got something in the car for you!

#1785 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Yea!! hookers or drugs?

Even better…. A roached out Harlem Globetrotters. Don’t worry Daphne guarded it last night on the ride.

2D4CE928-E895-4664-91CA-77A1AF337815 (resized).jpeg2D4CE928-E895-4664-91CA-77A1AF337815 (resized).jpeg
#1787 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

So I went and supported one well brewery in kalamazoo with tommy skinner. They have about 50 pins. Tommy also have games on route, so he knows all of the newer games. Its been so long since I totally fell for a game. I think metallica was the last one, until godzilla. what a great game.
To me ( person who cant afford todays 8 grand games) all of the new stern games look exactly the same with different titles or bands. Godzilla really looks and plays different, and still has great flow. Then the rules which are imaginative (yes imaginative I haven't used that term describing a game in a long time) fun and deep, seem different also. Lucky for me I was with someone who has played it since he owns one. The display work is better than any other game I have played. there were all of the original monsters I grew up with plus a couple extras I have never seen. I couldn't really hear any sounds or call outs because of being on location, but I did recognize they paid for a Blue oyster cult song. Plus the way I understood it, is you are playing as godzilla, fighting the other monsters, with some allies like mothera. such a cool game.
So I have to start saving every penny, and sell some games and pfs, and get me a godzillia fer sure.

Thanks Ron, I had a blast, and it was genuinely fun watching you enjoy the game so much!

#1788 2 years ago

I also got to pic this up from Ron yesterday!

5531475D-3003-40B4-8C86-DCD821189D98 (resized).jpeg5531475D-3003-40B4-8C86-DCD821189D98 (resized).jpeg78ACA5F7-F359-4F89-8276-8B8AC3CC06D8 (resized).jpeg78ACA5F7-F359-4F89-8276-8B8AC3CC06D8 (resized).jpegB61ADFA7-D94B-4440-B360-40A4BF887B85 (resized).jpegB61ADFA7-D94B-4440-B360-40A4BF887B85 (resized).jpeg
#1793 2 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Anyone know where I can hunt down a Dolly Parton playfield?

Dolly is worth restoring, I love that game!

2 weeks later
#1876 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Are you going to make it so you can disconnect your assemblies with a plug rather than having to desoldier them? Life is so much easier to be able to unplug a couple wires and pull off an assembly and work on it at your bench

100% this should be done!

#1889 2 years ago

Tax man hit me this week. Thankful for a busy weekend at the bar.

1 week later
#1920 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Who is going to Pin at the zoo this year. I usually go out for tacos after the show at a place by the compound. I am exactly 11 miles to the parking lot of the show.
If you are coming,, are you bringing a game? for sale?
Does anyone have any pfs they want to bring to sell to me? any sisters? ha.

I’ll see you there Ron!

#1991 2 years ago

Ron Knockout is an awesome game, you would dig it!

#2002 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have a lot of pfs that I need to get up on the website very soon. But I dont have a MM. They are still available over in germany, as I am sure you know. you may be better off buying it from a dealer in the states incase you get one with issues, I have heard that the customer service is lacking for whatever reason.

I’ll be out there soon Ron and we can do a photo shoot to get the site updated

#2007 1 year ago

Ron, got any Dolly Parton playfields?

#2012 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have a Mirco Quicksilver repro that i cleared for a customer, and he since sold the game, so we traded it for other work I did for him, so I have it for sale. Its the one pictured the page before this. its amazing!!!!!

Haha well shut sure could have used that last weekend!

1 week later
#2044 1 year ago

Happy to help Ron, and the star of the website is this new Fathom! I'm freaking tempted to buy the damn thing and I already have a restored Fathom!
https://pinballplayfieldskruzman.com/fathom-custom-starburst-inserts-1500/

4 weeks later
#2111 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Some Lizard porn.
This is the first time I have cleared a pf that was not restored. The owner is going for that "Rat-rod" look on a pin. If you dont know what that means, its when someone builds the hell out of a bike or car, making it super fast, but the uglier the better. The clear will make it play super fast and smooth but also show its been loved, and its suppose to look like that
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I think you should do more of this!

1 month later
#2259 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have set aside the rails from populated pfs I have bought cheap, and depopulated them. I keep them in a tube in the corner and I just cut them to size when needed. I also use them if I have a twisted/warped pf that will not straighten out, no matter how hard I try.
These are not nearly as nice as the rails that come with the matta hari pf, I am just mentioning a resource, or should I say confirming a mentioned resource
Its very hard for me to throw away used parts, but my shop looks do bad because I have used parts stacked every where. I guess I just have to find the balance.

Reese Rails is still operating, but he tends to not work as much during the summer because he is taking care of his children and the weather conditions are not conducive to his finishing methods on the rails. I use his rails on all of my restorations.

#2278 1 year ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Here’s a couple of shots of a Bally Rolling Stones (which was shown earlier in this thread with all the “record grooves” in it) in progress of getting built back up.
Ron did his magic on it to get the playing surface smooth. It’s sooooo flat now.
Also show are the custom color purple rails that will match the apron. Yes, they’ve been clearcoated.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Can’t wait to play this!

1 week later
#2295 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

8k! I have never been a fan of the "well if someone will pay it..."
ok good to know about dmd games about 4k plus.
Thank you

Deals are out there Ron, but man they are hard to find and you got to get to the machine fast nowadays.

#2303 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

You ready for one of these?! Maybe I can get it to Tommy to hitch a ride if he’s coming up.
[quoted image]

With the newborn I'm not sure if I'm making up there until October unfortunately. Maybe Labor day I guess, but I do have a batch of playfields to take to him whenever that is so if you want to bring it on over just let me know! I recently moved and have a lot more storage space now.

#2311 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I got a letter from mirco and he is in the process of making embryons right now. He said he is very backlogged (like everyone else) and they prob wont be ready till Christmas time.
I think that cool as hell!!! Thats a restored game I would love to own!
Tommy Daane, keep your eyes open for a game for sale in the 4 state area.
I finished 2 jobs this weekend. heading out to photograph them soon as my last cup is done. I cleaned the holes out this morning while watching south park.

You got it!

#2326 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

quicksilver is just an amazing game chaps - if you haven't played it go and try and find one. It's my favourite Stern Electronics game.

Dragonfist is faster and better but yes both awesome games

#2329 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

with a reported 1870 produced, Dragonfist must have went mostly over-seas, because except pics of yours, I have never seen one. it is a sweet game. I would like to play it. do you have it on route or at home?
Similar to Iron maiden (old stern) and viper (also old stern) most of those titles went over seas.

Nah must have been looking at a different game Ron, Dragonfist is only about 300 produced according to IPDB.

2 weeks later
#2380 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I think of the looting that will happen at the compound when I die. except a loving sister, I only have friends. Its gonna be a free for all!!!!
If anyone "helps" my sister by giving her pennies on the dollar for my pfs, I will haunt your ass or if I am reincarnated, I will put kicking your ass on my to do list.
I pic some fool saying " cash 100 dollar bills!!!!" as if that is suppose to get someone excited? I dont care if you pay with singles.
and cash... what else would I expect wampum?

You know I got you!

#2384 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I need to make a Kruzman pinball public announcement:
I do no longer restore pfs. I went bankrupt many years back trying to do that, mostly from people sending me really worn pfs. Maybe they did or maybe they didnt know that the only way I was going to do them was to look like new.
I made less than 10 bucks an hour working 7 days a week until I finally went bankrupt.
I clearcoated a used grand lizard this year. Only because the owner understood that I had to scrape off all the loose paint and I had to sand off all of the lacquer first. I didnt not touch a paint brush to that pf, and the customer didnt want me to.
So since that project came out nice, I said publicly that I would do my clear on used pfs. Maybe people heard I will restore them. On most NOS pfs, I have to match the black and paint the keylines around the inserts. This is not for the function of the clear. Its only because I dont want anything leaving here, that doesnt look awesome. The customer pays me to paint the inserts, hourly. So I am willing to match black, and paint keylines, for an hourly charge, but that is it.
So I will say it again. I will do my clear to used pfs. BUT I am first going to scrape off the loose paint and then sand off the original finish as well as feather the chipped paint. I can do the insert key lines black. No prob, its hourly.
I cant do my clear coat on a surface that is not prepped the way I need to do it, otherwise its not a kruzman clear coat. I have been really surprised what folks think I can clear over.
It will lower or wreck my reputation if I do jobs that are "good enough" for the customer, when its not good enough for me.
I say this with all respect to everyone who has worked with me, and every one else. I can only do my thing.

Still planning to bring you my spare used Cheetah playfield for one of these rat rod restores! No key lines needed just get that sucker playing smooth and fast as hell!

#2386 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

That will be super cool. I would like to see it go to the pin at the zoo and see what folks think of it (after playing it). Stern games hit so hard when you go thru and do all of the coil assemblies, then with my clear, I would really like to play it!!!!!

We can definitely make that happen. I'll add it to the pile of stuff I'm bringing you at some point here.

2 months later
#2490 1 year ago

Building a Kruzman Star Gazer for another pinsider. Waiting on rubber kit to arrive and should be able to get playfield done next week. Cabinet not far behind.

352B32A0-9469-4FD4-A113-7CD3F2DF864F (resized).jpeg352B32A0-9469-4FD4-A113-7CD3F2DF864F (resized).jpeg46F95428-FD76-456C-B820-EBAECBB680EE (resized).jpeg46F95428-FD76-456C-B820-EBAECBB680EE (resized).jpeg65E92343-DF31-4501-AFB5-EEF2745F40BB (resized).jpeg65E92343-DF31-4501-AFB5-EEF2745F40BB (resized).jpeg8C5A53BC-A40B-427C-B2CD-A26C7760FF83 (resized).jpeg8C5A53BC-A40B-427C-B2CD-A26C7760FF83 (resized).jpegCFEAD890-2FAA-474E-BF7D-810DE9428CE8 (resized).jpegCFEAD890-2FAA-474E-BF7D-810DE9428CE8 (resized).jpeg
#2508 1 year ago

Damn Ron, that Mata Hari is slick!

1 month later
#2621 1 year ago

Got Ron's website updated, new arrival page has the latest stuff and some price changes as he requested on a few others. If I had the cash I'd be all over that custom Fathom playfield!

https://pinballplayfieldskruzman.com/new-arrival-playfields/

3 months later
#3040 1 year ago

I was lucky enough to pick up this NOS Congo playfield and have Kruzman clear it. He brought to to PATZ for me and I just opened it at home. It’s spectacular. I took a side by side picture with my Voltan from CPR without Kruzman clear. Look at the difference in the lights reflection.

Thank you Ron! One day this Congo will come off location and will get a full restoration!

C7289F2A-9865-41F8-BB53-BFCA9ED1DA77 (resized).jpegC7289F2A-9865-41F8-BB53-BFCA9ED1DA77 (resized).jpeg397CBF92-2E7D-453A-8366-B67D1CD4F500 (resized).jpeg397CBF92-2E7D-453A-8366-B67D1CD4F500 (resized).jpeg6407B6DB-758E-43FF-8435-EBE8E6DF47C4 (resized).jpeg6407B6DB-758E-43FF-8435-EBE8E6DF47C4 (resized).jpegDA30B85C-E5FD-4A1B-B793-8EA2345C6447 (resized).jpegDA30B85C-E5FD-4A1B-B793-8EA2345C6447 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#3201 10 months ago

I got to visit the Kruzman compound yesterday and spend my afternoon with Ron talking life and pinball, a great time as always and I picked up that Stars playfield I hope to get installed soon and one of his KISS playfields that I'm planning to do a scratch build with eventually that will likely be for sale. Ron thanks for the great company, I always enjoy our talks.

IMG_6323 (resized).jpgIMG_6323 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#3345 8 months ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

Maybe there is a DE TMNT under the couch….

I may be able to help, sending message

#3375 8 months ago

As promised by Ron recently here is my latest backglass from Coos in the Netherlands. I asked him to add custom mirroring to a Stern Freefall reproduction backglass for me because well I love mirroring. It turned out great! He does true mirroring unlike some of the other reproductions out there. I can’t recommend him enough. Great packing and shipping as well. You can see his mirror design with true green added to it and then the actual production.

Here is his Instagram post when he finished the Freefall. As you can see from completion to arrival it was 2 weeks. I think I ordered it the week before that so a 3 week process to make a completely new glass with customization. He has a website as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvO7javIC6E/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.coos.net/bingo_e/Backglasses.html

The Freefall is on location in Lafayette, IN at North End Pub if any of you want to come and play a rare one. Also I’m looking for a playfield for it because mine is rough but at least the cabinet and backglass will look great now!

Tell Coos that Tommy sent you if you order anything. I think I’ve purchased almost 20 backglasses from him in the past two years now.
Freefall-gereed-15-jul-23-a (resized).jpegFreefall-gereed-15-jul-23-a (resized).jpegFreefall-gereed-15-jul-23-b (resized).jpegFreefall-gereed-15-jul-23-b (resized).jpeg

IMG_7735 (resized).jpegIMG_7735 (resized).jpeg
#3384 8 months ago
Quoted from kruzman:

AMAZING WORK!
thanks for posting that tommy. I love his work. the stuff I have seen that you have looks better than anything else. Plus the fact that it ships across the pond with no problems. And if I remember correctly his prices are the same as everyone else or lower, for the best!

He is a little more expensive but the quality is worth it to me.

#3409 8 months ago

If any of Ron’s fans are stashing away a Stern Freefall playfield that looks better than this one hook me up!

IMG_7163 (resized).jpegIMG_7163 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#3511 7 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Shawn at 3rd Coast Pinball was getting $500.00 for a complete harness kit for Quicksilver or Star Gazer. I don’t know if he has held his prices or is charging more at this time.
I do know has some long lead times. But he has retired from his job and might be able to devote more time to his harness work.

I think he is $650 now.

1 week later
#3557 6 months ago

My Alien machine is going to be very jealous, I would dread swapping that thing out though. Also I finally got a Strange World and my original playfield is so nice I don't want to swap it but holy shit those cleared ones you did look so freaking good!

2 weeks later
#3683 6 months ago
Quoted from kruzman:

found this under my hickory tree. anyone know what it is?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Tree in my backyard is covered in that stuff.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-monthly-playfield-thread?tu=Tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.