Topic Stats

• 4,536 posts
  • 293 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 263 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If you are going to do a pf swap on a game, which option best describes your opinion between a NOS and a repro pf”

• Only want an nos pf even if the total cost is going to be more 42 votes
    51%
  • reproduction pf 10 votes
    12%
  • which ever is going to be cheaper 31 votes
    37%

(83 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2029 (resized).jpeg
20240408_190857.jpg
20240408_190920.jpg
20240408_190853.jpg
20240405_185914 (resized).jpg
20240405_184859 (resized).jpg
20240405_183847 (resized).jpg
20240405_161205 (resized).jpg
20240405_161103 (resized).jpg
20240405_160121 (resized).jpg
20240405_160121 (resized).jpg
20240405_155943 (resized).jpg
20240405_155930 (resized).jpg
20240405_154751 (resized).jpg
20240405_154120 (resized).jpg
20240405_153858 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 91.
#401 3 years ago

bout time you got a cat

#402 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

How much do NO fear games sell for now?

3k range.

#403 3 years ago

3k some less.

#404 3 years ago

Liking the Getaway PF !

#405 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

How much do NO fear games sell for now?

Sold one for $2800 a few weeks ago and it was gone in a day.

#406 3 years ago
Quoted from Jrotten:

Liking the Getaway PF !

So here is the thing about that getaway pf. the clear is dam close to mine. it didnt get sanded level, and polished at the manufacture, but he sprayed the best production clear I have seen, period. I dont know how old it is.
If you hire me because my finish is flat and it will last without getting ball dimpled, then you will want me to do it, but if on a budget, this is a beautiful pf.
also the print seems to be right on. nothing has jumped at me.
I have always liked that guys work

Oh my cat is dumb! but he is loyal and quiet. He is here to do his job, which is be a mouser. he wont hunt. I tried cutting his food rations, and that didnt work. he lived in the ghetto for 5 years, and the cat dont hunt. So I will just let him be his dumb self. he is purdy.

#407 3 years ago

I restored a really worn catacomb pf maybe 10 years back. it took about 50 hours I think, prob many more with matching colors, and that is not including the clear. I used to work for less than minimum wage. Anyway I fell in love with this title, and my buddy todd who I havent seen in a coons age had one and, that game is awesome!
So if you want a project, buy this pf from me and find the game, and go at it.... then sell or trade it to me. ha.
That last painting is on of my all time favs. Figured I could sneak it in

IMG_0254 (resized).JPGIMG_0254 (resized).JPGIMG_0255 (resized).JPGIMG_0255 (resized).JPGIMG_0256 (resized).JPGIMG_0256 (resized).JPGIMG_0257 (resized).JPGIMG_0257 (resized).JPGIMG_0258 (resized).JPGIMG_0258 (resized).JPGIMG_0260 (resized).JPGIMG_0260 (resized).JPG
#408 3 years ago

Here is a cpr screened KISS. some people prefer ol school tech. I was told they wont be screened anymore, I dont know cprs business. just what I was told.
If I sell a pf I can give pinside some money. I really appreciate this site, and the folks that run it.

Quick pic of a rarity for sale. Its a alice cooper, spooky pin. Awesome Artwork done by one of out comrades here. My clear coat. For sale!!!

IMG_0261 (resized).JPGIMG_0261 (resized).JPGIMG_0262 (resized).JPGIMG_0262 (resized).JPGIMG_0263 (resized).JPGIMG_0263 (resized).JPGIMG_0264 (resized).JPGIMG_0264 (resized).JPGIMG_0265 (resized).JPGIMG_0265 (resized).JPGIMG_0266 (resized).JPGIMG_0266 (resized).JPGIMG_0267 (resized).JPGIMG_0267 (resized).JPG
#409 3 years ago

I think everyone, just once in their lives needs to have one game with your craft involved. They play ragingly fast (and they don't dimple AT ALL).
A good "for instance" is ever since I put your Funhouse play field in I can't get any where near my old high score. If I didn't know better you came up with a zero gravity / zero drag formula. The game is just flat out stupid fast now. I'm pretty content with my small collection however I am waiting on two machines. Alice in Wonderland and Harry Potter. Should those ever get into production I will make every attempt to get a play field sent to you first! I wish every manufacturer would come out with a "LERK" version. Limited Edition with Ron Kruzman clear job. As always I enjoy your posts Ron thanks for sharing.

#410 3 years ago

This was stashed and I didnt know I still had it. It's a DIAMOND PLATE DR DUDE. I have an unrestored game here also that is the nicest I have ever seen. Game is a blast to play. I am going to put the game up for sale soon, but here is a pf it doesn't need. So I am going to sell separate.
This is in amazing condition, but... it needs to be dimpled. I havent been out to the studio to see if I have a used version, but I dont think so, so if you have a pf that I can use (I dont do any damage at all) to make a lexon template, let me know what you would need to get that over here. its for sale as is, but if I can make a template, I will get that done as soon as possible.

IMG_0269 (resized).JPGIMG_0269 (resized).JPGIMG_0270 (resized).JPGIMG_0270 (resized).JPGIMG_0271 (resized).JPGIMG_0271 (resized).JPGIMG_0272 (resized).JPGIMG_0272 (resized).JPGIMG_0273 (resized).JPGIMG_0273 (resized).JPG
#411 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I think everyone, just once in their lives needs to have one game with your craft involved. They play ragingly fast (and they don't dimple AT ALL).
A good "for instance" is ever since I put your Funhouse play field in I can't get any where near my old high score. If I didn't know better you came up with a zero gravity / zero drag formula. The game is just flat out stupid fast now. I'm pretty content with my small collection however I am waiting on two machines. Alice in Wonderland and Harry Potter. Should those ever get into production I will make every attempt to get a play field sent to you first! I wish every manufacturer would come out with a "LERK" version. Limited Edition with Ron Kruzman clear job. As always I enjoy your posts Ron thanks for sharing.

Thank you. Very Kind. I have a mag glass installed on my work bench, and I also use a jewelers loupe. The surface of a clear that was sprayed very well, still has so many mountains and valleys in every sq cm, causing friction as well as debris to collect, slowing that ball. I love the idea of being responsible for bringing scores down!!!! That much longer it keeps your interest.

The biggest pain in the ass of my job is sanding down a pf that I have 10 coats down, and it looks way good enough to ship. I do it with every job. without any tools the best way to look at a finish is focus on the reflection of the light fixture or anything on the ceiling, or in many of my pics the trees in the reflection. Notice how sharp they are. That,s how I see pfs.

Its better than digging ditches, but I wouldn't do this if I couldn't work or aim to be the best. I am not sayin I am, I am saying I try my best. I could do so much less and charge more, but then it would just be pimpin, and if I am going to sell my booty, I am going to do it for the big bucks. $600 is such a low dollar pimp scam. If you know me you know I would be the biggest pimp scammer I could.

I am going to wrap this up to start my own fan club. Thank you so much for posting that publicly.

#412 3 years ago

You ever see any Bally radical playfields?

#413 3 years ago

I shipped out a couple sys 11 repros yesterday. People always tell me to post more pics, so here you go. I took a bunch for ya

IMG_0442 (resized).JPGIMG_0442 (resized).JPGIMG_0443 (resized).JPGIMG_0443 (resized).JPGIMG_0444 (resized).JPGIMG_0444 (resized).JPGIMG_0445 (resized).JPGIMG_0445 (resized).JPGIMG_0446 (resized).JPGIMG_0446 (resized).JPGIMG_0447 (resized).JPGIMG_0447 (resized).JPGIMG_0448 (resized).JPGIMG_0448 (resized).JPG
#414 3 years ago

Wow! I wonder who the lucky owner is of the Elvira!? Awesome work Ron.

#415 3 years ago

I didnt put any wax down on these 2 its all polish. They should get waxed before install. By wax I dont mean carnuba. Thats not great for this situation. I recommend a what they call "automotive wax" I like meguires and mothers products, but read your bottles. The variety is the amount of cut it has (another word for cleaner or grit) most polish has grit. Try to find one that is mostly concentrating on a protective finish not cleaner to remove water marks or scratches. The one that I am out of, and need to get some more, is meguires gold class, or something like that., It has very little bite to it, mostly a polymer to protect. The other thing I use on my pfs is the quick spray wax. The meguires version in a red spray bottle has no grit or bite. just good chemicals that gloss and protect. When the pf is installed, I spray it on everything. its great for cleaning and speeding up the ramps, even the metal ball returns. I use it on plastics. Use it very sparingly. I spread it around with one microfiber and buff out with another I keep dry. Then I put them in a zip loc and toss inside the game.

IMG_0450 (resized).JPGIMG_0450 (resized).JPGIMG_0451 (resized).JPGIMG_0451 (resized).JPGIMG_0452 (resized).JPGIMG_0452 (resized).JPGIMG_0453 (resized).JPGIMG_0453 (resized).JPGIMG_0454 (resized).JPGIMG_0454 (resized).JPGIMG_0455 (resized).JPGIMG_0455 (resized).JPG
#416 3 years ago

Gonna be some happy new owners on these!

#417 3 years ago

Here is some of the reason it takes an entire work day to wrap and ship 2 pfs.
I did include the task of running a shredded towel thru every hole and cut out to get the compound out of the edges. That takes a little more than an hour on the sys 11 games that have so many holes cut out (old bally pfs are the best because thay dont have very many holes, depending on the title) After I clean all of the holes I tak them to the shop and before wrapping, I do one more pass with the polisher, using 3m ultra polish stuff I forget what its called. Its blue, expensive and oily. The cheapest I can find it for is 47 a qt. Maybe ultra fine. Its ultra something polish.
Then wrap them. with pfs that are sys and older I have to make a block for the crate that is removable, and it shortens the crate for the smaller planks. Once its crated it has no rome to move, but there is no pressure on the pf either (only its own weight sometimes)

IMG_0456 (resized).JPGIMG_0456 (resized).JPGIMG_0458 (resized).JPGIMG_0458 (resized).JPGIMG_0459 (resized).JPGIMG_0459 (resized).JPGIMG_0460 (resized).JPGIMG_0460 (resized).JPGIMG_0461 (resized).JPGIMG_0461 (resized).JPG
#418 3 years ago

Reuse able crates to. Doesn't get any better Ron. Who wouldn't want one of your PF's?

#419 3 years ago

Beautiful work as always Ron! I love those crates.

1 week later
#420 3 years ago

I want to make my once a year reminder that I offer drill and dimple service if you have a pf that is not. I dont recommend trying to install without it being done.
I just did a dolly and a funhouse, which was a IPB repro, but was not drilled or dimpled.

There is usually about 100 homes on the top side, and 180-280 on the back.

I all ready have templates for more than 40 titles, but I can do about 200 others from my collection and if i access friends and family, I think there has only been one title i have not been able to do. In 2 cases I bought used pfs to make a template for a job.

#421 3 years ago

I picked up a beautiful NOS HOBBIT pf that is for sale.
The Getaway pictured above (a couple weeks ago) is still available. Super nice clearcoat on it (stock) and the DR dude is also. Those NOS pfs are drying up The DR dude is a DIAMOND PLATE!!!!!!!! quite rare if i do say so my self.

#422 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I want to make my once a year reminder that I offer drill and dimple service if you have a pf that is not. I dont recommend trying to install without it being done.
I just did a dolly and a funhouse, which was a IPB repro, but was not drilled or dimpled.
There is usually about 100 homes on the top side, and 180-280 on the back.
I all ready have templates for more than 40 titles, but I can do about 200 others from my collection and if i access friends and family, I think there has only been one title i have not been able to do. In 2 cases I bought used pfs to make a template for a job.

If you do a playfield swap, I highly recommend doing this. I've done a swap with Ron's drill/dimpling as well as another playfield without drill/dimpling, and the pain difference is night and day.

#423 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

The Getaway pictured above (a couple weeks ago) is still available

Ron, dare I ask, how much for Getaway Just picked up a decent example, but won't know munch until I tear it down.

#424 3 years ago

Not too bad 950. for the getaway

#425 3 years ago

I dont know how it will look after 200 plays, but the getaway has a nice enough clear to install as is

#426 3 years ago

I found 2 fully populated pfs in the storage today.
Williams tripple strike. Jesus! I bet it weighs 80 lbs
and a really nice solar ride!!!

I cant ship them because of the bulk and weight, but if interested or questions drop me a line. If you buy something like that I have no prob storing it for a while till you are in the area as long as its in the next year or less.

#427 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I found 2 fully populated pfs in the storage today.

Nice find ... and it's in you own storage LOL. What other hidden gems are kicking around in there???

1 week later
#428 3 years ago

Hello Pinsider friends. I need a nos or very close TOMMY pf. If you have one or any leads, please help a brother out. I have cash and trades.
Thanks in advance.

#429 3 years ago

I thought I just saw a Tommy in the playfield for sale and trade thread. Not sure if it’s what your looking for quality wise.

#430 3 years ago

Here are some pics of another rick and morty I think this is number 257
The last pic is the double coat of poly on the back

IMG_0856 (resized).JPGIMG_0856 (resized).JPGIMG_0857 (resized).JPGIMG_0857 (resized).JPGIMG_0858 (resized).JPGIMG_0858 (resized).JPGIMG_0859 (resized).JPGIMG_0859 (resized).JPGIMG_0860 (resized).JPGIMG_0860 (resized).JPGIMG_0861 (resized).JPGIMG_0861 (resized).JPGIMG_0862 (resized).JPGIMG_0862 (resized).JPGIMG_0863 (resized).JPGIMG_0863 (resized).JPGIMG_0864 (resized).JPGIMG_0864 (resized).JPG
#431 3 years ago

Here is a stock NOS hobbit I just got in stock. Very good detail and print. I dont know if they are screened or printed, but when it is photographs rather than graphic art, whatever is the sharpest is what I want.

I am finishing up a group of 7 or 8 pfs in the next 2 weeks, so I can get started on the next group that is prepped and been waiting a while.

I had to raise my price for clearcoat, and I wanted to mention it because some of my "usual suspect customers" may get caught off guard. This only effects pfs that come in after today. Clear service on reg size pf is $650 now.

To remind you that is now 10 thin coats with sanding in between (including hand sanding all of the edges of cut outs and holes). I have to allow each set of 2 coats to cure about 15 days. I sand and seal the back with poly, and when it is all done and beautiful, I block-sand by hand from 600-3000 grit, and then polish out to glass like. Then run a cloth thru all of the edges to clean the compound. Paint, insert and wood work is hourly.

Before you think about quitting your job and clearing pfs for a living, the average job with no paint work takes between 24 and 32 man hours, mostly sanding, but when I am not, I am dealing with chemicals that are very lethal. One of the other things you get for that price is my 14 years experience doing this, and the reputation and trust that you will be happy when you open your crate. I just opened a pf that a customer bought that was restored and cleared. He had it sent directly here to see if I should do any work on it, and it was such a surprise that after he saw pics, he decided he was going to have to buy another.

Not that there is not a market for cheap stuff, there is. Its just not what I want to be involved in. I only want to do the pfs that makes the ladies gasp and weak kneed

IMG_0880 (resized).JPGIMG_0880 (resized).JPGIMG_0881 (resized).JPGIMG_0881 (resized).JPGIMG_0882 (resized).JPGIMG_0882 (resized).JPG
#432 3 years ago

Here is a completed NOS flight 2k that is going back to sweeden in a crate made of furniture grade walnut. I didnt want to ruin my day driving all the way to lowes and then walking 400 yards at least, so I cut up some cabinet stock I was saving.
I think there are some before pics a couple of pages back from this one.

This pf was in fantastic condition for a nos, but I still had to glue the inserts and when I sanded off the lacquer and leveled everything, I sanded in to several of the insert's key lines. The black is the last color they screen so it is the first to sand off and is the highest. I did have to match the yellow and blue. For some dumb reason I assumed that the black was the same as what they use on the bally pfs but it is not.

another done

IMG_0883 (resized).JPGIMG_0883 (resized).JPGIMG_0884 (resized).JPGIMG_0884 (resized).JPGIMG_0885 (resized).JPGIMG_0885 (resized).JPGIMG_0887 (resized).JPGIMG_0887 (resized).JPGIMG_0888 (resized).JPGIMG_0888 (resized).JPGIMG_0889 (resized).JPGIMG_0889 (resized).JPGIMG_0890 (resized).JPGIMG_0890 (resized).JPGIMG_0891 (resized).JPGIMG_0891 (resized).JPGIMG_0893 (resized).JPGIMG_0893 (resized).JPG
#433 3 years ago

It’s all a work of art when it leaves your hands!!!

#434 3 years ago

your my hero kruzman

#436 3 years ago

Looks amazing!

#437 3 years ago

Wow - simply stunning!

#438 3 years ago

Picking my jaw off the floor. WOW.

#439 3 years ago

I really need to stay away from this thread. Kruzman crack is what this is. I wish I was filthy ass rich. I'd have every pin with your craft applied.
I hope you redo that Hobbit with your magic. Mircos doughy clear coat job dimples like a bitch on that pf. (Ask me how I know)

#440 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I really need to stay away from this thread. Kruzman crack is what this is. I wish I was filthy ass rich. I'd have every pin with your craft applied.
I hope you redo that Hobbit with your magic. Mircos doughy clear coat job dimples like a bitch on that pf. (Ask me how I know)

That was good for a laugh this morning.

I am the same way about finding something really nice to fixate on. For the last couple of years when it comes to games, its is so much more about condition than title. FOR ME, a game that is in amazing condition totally out weighs the title! If i think about it, the logic is odd, but real as it can be.
I am guessing its because we are surrounded by things that range from disposable to adequate. Here is another example. I have to have a mcintosh amplifier. I have to have one. I have wanted one since around 1994. For over a year now, I look at them almost daily on the computer. I cant afford one since they are much more than my car (about 4000 for a really nice used one from the late 70's early eighties). In fact I dont even look at the new stuff much. The build and design quality is so amazing that they have not changed much at all in 50 years. I just realized that if my attitude about sound moved to pinball I would be crap out of luck, because I cant listen to more than 10 sec of music if it is not coming thru proper equipment, and sounding like it sounds when it is played in person. Total sound snob. Its not all negative because when I listen to music at home, I get the same joy as when I used to play, and experience it in real time while making the sound. In fact I think I enjoy music much more now leaving it to the people who are really good at it.

I dont have a family, so in my life, finding things that incite positive emotion are very valuable to me. So if I have to save for a couple years to get something that will bring me "happiness" then I will gladly spend the dough. As I write that, it makes me realize I need to do the same and buy a game that cost more than 3k if it is a game that actually makes me "happy". For the last couple years I havent bought a game that really tweaks my brain because of the cost. So consequently, I am not enjoying pinball as much as I usually do because I have generic games rather than the amazing games. I often say to my self to justify this " I can enjoy any pinball game"

So today I am going to make a new envelope in my savings box for a sweet-assed game that I can only afford, if I save for a while rather than my max cash advance which is 3 grand.

I have, so many times, thought therapists were butt holes telling me to write a journal (at 52 years old). Writing this post kinda changed my perception in real time. Still I am not going to write in a frickin journal. How stupid is that? I used to say, " and evidence example #1 the defendant's journal says...."
Now that I am a law abiding geezer, I am still not going to.

#441 3 years ago

There are a couple of before pics of the flight2k pf on page 6 of this thread

#442 3 years ago

I know its not pinball but I am really stressed out about my west coast people with these fires. its I really hope its over soon. I cant imagine.

#443 3 years ago

I am slowly getting thru these. I am going out to sand and polish a seawitch and stargazer for the rest of the week. I will post pics, when done, they are john greatwich repros

IMG_0894 (resized).JPGIMG_0894 (resized).JPGIMG_0895 (resized).JPGIMG_0895 (resized).JPGIMG_0896 (resized).JPGIMG_0896 (resized).JPGIMG_0897 (resized).JPGIMG_0897 (resized).JPGIMG_0899 (resized).JPGIMG_0899 (resized).JPG
#444 3 years ago

FREE ADVICE:
Try to remember before you even start a pf swap, if you have roll over, star inserts, test them to make sure they are not clogged up with clear. About 75% of the repro pfs I get here have clogged up star roll-overs.
I cut the bottom nub off the white star, and that way I can drop it in from the top and see if it will fall down in and then move up and down freely. Then I tap the shaf from under with my finger tip and it pops up and out. Then I put it back in the cab mounted on the wall where I wont loose it. I cant use it on a pf now because its no longer long enough.

I use my kruzman pf install kit to get the clear out. I used to use an exacto, but you have to use a super sharp new blade, and even then if the clear is sub standard you will cause lifting. Then you need your kruzman pf install kit to try to glue it back down, and hopefully it will get under the clear and get rid of the ghosting. if you use the dremmil and my kit to grind it clean, then use a tooth brush to clean it up and it will look good. For me I am going to clear it and it will be all nice looking. The clear clogs it so its not just the hole for the star's arms are to thin but they are now too short also. I have found using my dremmil on slow speed gets way better results, because it can very easily get away from you. so it just took me 40 min to do 3 of them on a meteor, but it is what it is.

If I discovered this at the middle or end of the swap, I would be frustrated.

So free advice

#446 3 years ago

Good stuff here guys. Pay attention!

#447 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

FREE ADVICE:
Try to remember before you even start a pf swap, if you have roll over, star inserts, test them to make sure they are not clogged up with clear. About 75% of the repro pfs I get here have clogged up star roll-overs.
I cut the bottom nub off the white star, and that way I can drop it in from the top and see if it will fall down in and then move up and down freely. Then I tap the shaf from under with my finger tip and it pops up and out. Then I put it back in the cab mounted on the wall where I wont loose it. I cant use it on a pf now because its no longer long enough.
I use my kruzman pf install kit to get the clear out. I used to use an exacto, but you have to use a super sharp new blade, and even then if the clear is sub standard you will cause lifting. Then you need your kruzman pf install kit to try to glue it back down, and hopefully it will get under the clear and get rid of the ghosting. if you use the dremmil and my kit to grind it clean, then use a tooth brush to clean it up and it will look good. For me I am going to clear it and it will be all nice looking. The clear clogs it so its not just the hole for the star's arms are to thin but they are now too short also. I have found using my dremmil on slow speed gets way better results, because it can very easily get away from you. so it just took me 40 min to do 3 of them on a meteor, but it is what it is.
If I discovered this at the middle or end of the swap, I would be frustrated.
So free advice

Bally had star rollover plugs that fit the star rollovers... I do not know
if the mold is still available to maker them or not.

#448 3 years ago

i have interest for a dark rider playfield backglass plastic set
do you have them ant what is your price
thanks timmy from Belgium

#449 3 years ago

Good luck with this last post.

#450 3 years ago

I have never seen a dark rider. I have several geiger pfs, but not that title. I will check with a friend that knows a lot about Geiger pfs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 29.95
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 1,159.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1,059.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 91.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-monthly-playfield-thread/page/9?hl=yellowghost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.