Topic Stats

• 4,557 posts
  • 293 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 263 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If you are going to do a pf swap on a game, which option best describes your opinion between a NOS and a repro pf”

• Only want an nos pf even if the total cost is going to be more 42 votes
    51%
  • reproduction pf 10 votes
    12%
  • which ever is going to be cheaper 31 votes
    37%

(83 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240418_132552 (resized).jpg
20240418_132532 (resized).jpg
20240418_132522 (resized).jpg
20240418_132500 (resized).jpg
20240418_132450 (resized).jpg
20240418_132435 (resized).jpg
20240418_132427 (resized).jpg
20240418_132419 (resized).jpg
20240418_132414 (resized).jpg
20240418_132351 (resized).jpg
IMG_1597 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1753 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1634 (resized).jpeg
20240416_145204 (resized).jpg
20240416_145151 (resized).jpg
20240416_144619 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,557 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 92.
#3151 11 months ago
Quoted from kruzman:

So I have been wanting a bakers rack to hold the pfs. presently they are leaning against the walls all around the studio. I will be able to put this in the corner of the studio and it will hold 50 pfs.
Problem is figuring how to get it out of the truck.
Its on casters, and there is no bottom, just a frame that holds the shelves that slide out. if I use my fork lift its going to go up in the shelves, also it wont be stable.
The wheels are mounted so it rolls forward and back with the front being the long side. I can lift it and replace one caster that swivels but I cant get to the other (in the back of the bed)
I will figure it out.
It was donated to my studio by J. Dayhuff. Thank you.
[quoted image]

Oops, it will hold 25 pfs.

#3152 11 months ago

My playfield production for Star Gazer & Seawitch playfields. All the cnc routered holes got personally dremmel sanded, & I used a orbital sander during production. Glad that I sold off the business to Fantastic Pinball. It was a load of work for one person, while still doing a 6 day a week job.

#3153 11 months ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

My playfield production for Star Gazer & Seawitch playfields. All the cnc routered holes got personally dremmel sanded, & I used a orbital sander during production. Glad that I sold off the business to Fantastic Pinball. It was a load of work for one person, while still doing a 6 day a week job.

for sure. Its one of those situations you can handle when you are young, but now I am 56 going on 90. I wouldnt have the strength any more.

The reason I posted those pics is not to say its a bad pf. I want people to learn to look out for stuff like that, because like I said if it didnt get fixed, and I cleared on top of it, nothing would fit thru the holes, and you would end up damaging the new clear by doing it then.

So if you are installing a pf, take a good look at the insides of the holes and get that stuff all right before you start installing. Like they say prep is the major part of the job.

#3154 11 months ago

here is a question for you john G.(or anyone who has experience on a CNC machine) what is the reason there are so many burrs in one pf and not in others? Is it simply because the bit is dull, or are they going too fast, or is the wood too wet? what is the reason. The burrs in the round holes seem to be at one spot, going the full thickness of the pf.

#3155 11 months ago

Not to derail this thread, but getting ready to put my swapped WCS Kruzmanfield back into the cabinet. A few more details to clean up first, but it looks great. Here's a couple quick peeks. Check out the second image...what a reflection!

PXL_20230516_020513149 (resized).jpgPXL_20230516_020513149 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230516_020632541 (resized).jpgPXL_20230516_020632541 (resized).jpg

#3156 11 months ago

It could be the bit getting dull, or different plys of wood vaneer. All the playfields got all the holes or cut outs done with the dremmel. Almost all playfields are drum sanded down for larger production.

#3157 11 months ago
Quoted from rockwell:

Not to derail this thread, but getting ready to put my swapped WCS Kruzmanfield back into the cabinet. A few more details to clean up first, but it looks great. Here's a couple quick peeks. Check out the second image...what a reflection!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That game looks so beautiful. the clear ramps, and new everything, and the shine of the pf ,being so flat. Man it looks soooo good!! wowza.
I am always so happy to be a part of something that nice. dam!

#3158 11 months ago

Living alone and working alone can be rough some times when just an extra hand would make a huge difference. It will take more than a day to clear out the counter and all of the materials that occupy the spot where this is going to go.

I estimate weights based on my experience moving pins. a new stern is about 220lbs a wide body sys 80 like black hole, or a TZ, about 300-325. My compressor is 680. So this shelf is all of 600 lbs for sure. The shelfs pull out. Its gonna be nice

20230516_190046 (resized).jpg20230516_190046 (resized).jpg
#3159 11 months ago

Nice rigging & use of the tractor!

#3160 11 months ago

I owe the owner of this pf a big thank you for his patience.
About 1/3 of the inserts needed to be painted because they had crescents of wood inside the key lines, and the reason I was not going to do it in the first place was the star roll overs were so caked over in clear, it took almost a ha;lf day of back breaking, nerve wracking dremmil work to get then cleaned out. the clear in them was harder than the plastic they are made out of, so the dremmil wants to slide off the hard stuff and go thru the plastic.

You can see the wood grain where it planked thru the white ink. the other colors have enough depth from several coats of colors to not crack. I didnt repaint the white because it is under the inserts and I allready spent enough of the budget on the inserts and roll overs.
Its sort of a triage to figure out what is most important and what will get the most bang for the buck.

All of that set aside, I love this game, its one of my favorite old school bally's. I like it that when you flip the ball its just like bowling the way you roll thru the pins, rather than say EBD, where the balls are targets here and there, rather than if the balls were spread across the pool table.

Even more important is this game has more camel toe than any other in pinball, and I thank bally and christensen for that. I am a fan of music with great drumming, and heaps of camel toe!!!!

The table I usually shoot pics on, is full of tools, so I used a wicker chair, and the pics came out sucky. this thing looks awesome.

I have one last pf to polish of this group, (6 mil dollar man)and its time for a new group. I hope to get it polished by tonight so I can clean it in the morning. we shall see I just took a blue xanex, and some times they knock me out. I just found out my step mom of 48 years died a week ago, and I was never told. This is the way my ex family works. My cousin died last year, and I heard about it thru friends a month later. Good people, that kruzman clan.

20230517_134512 (resized).jpg20230517_134512 (resized).jpg20230517_134529 (resized).jpg20230517_134529 (resized).jpg20230517_134538(0) (resized).jpg20230517_134538(0) (resized).jpg20230517_134545 (resized).jpg20230517_134545 (resized).jpg20230517_134554 (resized).jpg20230517_134554 (resized).jpg20230517_134615 (resized).jpg20230517_134615 (resized).jpg20230517_134636 (resized).jpg20230517_134636 (resized).jpg20230517_134713 (resized).jpg20230517_134713 (resized).jpg
#3161 11 months ago

I am going to share this with the community that follows my thread.
I was just reading about a guy populating his pf and he horqued down hard on the ramp screw and cracked the ramp. He used my thinned out glue to fix it, and it held but they make thick glue for these apps and it works better. the prob with the thick stuff is you have to [clamp it or hold it, and most of this stuff is not shaped to clamp, like the frames of my glasses.

So I found this stuff that is black magic. You spritz one pump on your thick CA glue, and it is hard all the way thru in 1 sec. no shit.

So if you install pfs, add this to your consumables. its so worth the money. there is videos on it of a guy filling a knot hole in wood with super glue (total wrong material), and one spritz and its dry and hard. sanded and filled. done.

ebay.com link: itm

I encourage others who have found little nuggets like this to share here.

#3162 11 months ago

If you have a pf here, I thought I would list some of this weeks process
TRON got its last coat. its looks way good enough to send out as is, and I still have to block sand it and polish it/ clean the holes. Itrs gonna make an amazing game.

Lady Luck Got all of the paint work done, the insert installed, and all of the other inserts epoxied from behind, and it got 2 coats.

Wiz of Oz needed a little paint work, and it got coated. Its at 4 coats.

Pinbot got all of the inserts on the left side painted, and I think it has 4 coats down

Fast Draw and Atlantis: Both just got their final coat.

Guns and roses CE got prepped and its first coat down

There are 12 pfs that are completely prepped and ready to spray in the next few days. maybe not this weekend since I have a funeral to deal with

Solar Fire. The main pf is complete and wrapped. the mini pf has been block sanded to 3000 and it going to be polished. I have to make a frame to hold it, as well as the weak pieces of wood that come out the side and could easily break off with the force of the polisher. After polish and clean, if it makes QC, it will be ready to ship next week.

#3163 11 months ago

Now if only jjp send out the mini pf for the gnr we’ll really be set

#3164 11 months ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Now if only jjp send out the mini pf for the gnr we’ll really be set

They dont make it a huge priority, once they have your money. reminds me of back when stern sold the games with the code incomplete. sometimes it got finished. sometimes, naah.

#3165 11 months ago

I have a woman moving in to my little cottage/guest house on the river. I guess its not a guest house unless it is furnished, which its not, ANYWAY.

I have a 1 player williams SKYLAB. I used to play it a lot when I was a kid. I know a guy on the east side of the state who sells a lot of games, and I like to buy from him because he doesn't restore them or clean them, he just gets the playing real well. I have bought quite a few from him. So I had this stashed with 5 other games I bought as resto projects. I really like 1 player games. I live alone and I think the glass looks cool with just one score. Looks like they made over 3600 of these.
I bought it last april so 13-14 months ago and it played awesome. Its got new rubbers, and lights, other that that I just played 5 or 6 games, and took it home and stashed it in the guest house.
I had to get all of the games out of there so I shrink wrapped them including Daanes globetrotters, and put them in my shop, which doesnt have the spare room. so I want to sell the skylab. price is 800, and its a really low dollar start to a restoration. The cab is not busted up at all, its quite nice, just flakey. Paint is easier than carpentry. Parts are a plenty for the williams of this era. So come on down the the kruzman compound and pick up this little honey!

I am right in the middle of kalamazoo and battle creek, 3 miles off the 94 at exit 85. You can pull up to the door and the game is on the other side of the big door. easy peasy. no 1.5 hour tear down and get up stairs, thru landing and 50 ft to the driveway.
While you are here, maybe you can help me get my bone busters down stairs (that was in the G house also)

20230521_162941 (resized).jpg20230521_162941 (resized).jpg20230521_162952 (resized).jpg20230521_162952 (resized).jpg20230521_162957 (resized).jpg20230521_162957 (resized).jpg20230521_163009 (resized).jpg20230521_163009 (resized).jpg20230521_163025 (resized).jpg20230521_163025 (resized).jpg20230521_163050 (resized).jpg20230521_163050 (resized).jpg20230521_163058 (resized).jpg20230521_163058 (resized).jpg20230521_163111 (resized).jpg20230521_163111 (resized).jpg20230521_163123 (resized).jpg20230521_163123 (resized).jpg20230521_163142 (resized).jpg20230521_163142 (resized).jpg20230521_163303 (resized).jpg20230521_163303 (resized).jpg20230521_163320 (resized).jpg20230521_163320 (resized).jpg
#3166 11 months ago

Here is a link to a local collector that has playfields cleared by Ron. Prices are in Canadian dollars. I have known this collector for many years & his reputation is excellent!
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/bedford/simpsons-pinball-party-nos-kruzman-playfield/1536845226

#3167 11 months ago

Here is a link to a local collector that has playfields cleared by Ron. Prices are in Canadian dollars. I have known this collector for many years & his reputation is excellent!
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/bedford/simpsons-pinball-party-nos-kruzman-playfield/1536845226

Yes trevor is a very cool person. thumbs up

#3168 11 months ago

THATS 1100 USD for a cleared TSPP!!!!

#3169 10 months ago

I am trying to sell a couple games, or pfs to finance a new bridge for the river here at the compound. I used to have a 52 ft bridge for 60 years, but it got hit by a Bastard-oak, and wrecked. Now its not easy taking care of the yard on the other side (like 2 acres).
These are 3 grand a section, plus since they are 40ft per, and weigh about 5000 each, I would need to hire a semi-truck and blah bla. I offered the seller choice of my WPT or restored stern playboy, but he wasnt in to it. He said there is a guy in battle creek who is in to that stuff, His name is John Dayhuff. Come to find out he dated Suzie Dayhuffs sister.

So if you have your eye on a pf, or one of my games, its a good time tomake an offer. I will sell any except godzilla (I havent made 1 pmt on it yet).

I am going to put my DE Guns and Roses NOS pf for sale. I have been prepping it for one coat of clear. (I cleared it a couple years ago, and someone stacked a pf with t nuts on top of it. My clear is hard, but it still scratched a bit.

Games I would sell: If you are interested in a game let me know. I will price to sell, but its not a fire sale or anything

Flight 2k -set up, plays 100% new pf, plastics, boards ect.
Stern playboy beautiful, pf off (restoration) stripped the pf, replaced and cleaned everything. looks and plays like new
WPT set up in my living room. One target on the upper pf needs to be adjusted
Bally Playboy. Bought it working about 7-10 years ago. still folded
Bally strikes and spares. same buy as the playboy except I had it set up for a year, and the bridge rec board died.
Gottlieb Black hole. Bought it a couple years ago playing. Been folded since
williams sky lab. New rubber, plays good
gottlieb preview, plays good
Gottlieb bone busters. pf was just stripped everything cleaned, and I just got the mpu back from coin op cauldron. beautiful game.
Gottlieb Dragon SS got restored about 20 years ago with nos pf, and I think new BG, pasquel board. beautiful game
Gotlieb lights camera action. set up needs better LED lights, and a flipper rebuilt.
Gottlieb amazing spiderman. One of my fav games. I have 2 of them, I will sell the good one. It has been folded in my spare bedroom for 8-10 years. Pf has 1 spot of wear, about 1 inch. sweet game.

There is a good list of my pfs available with prices on mr pinball parts:
https://user.xmission.com/~daina/parts/parts_for_sale.html

Pfs that are not listed that are for sale are
Guns and roses CE -JJP
Guns and roses DE nos cleared
Stern Jurrasic park LE I have a pro also

I am looking to put some cash together for the bridge, so if you are interested or you know someone who may be,. get a hold of me!

b1 (resized).jpgb1 (resized).jpgb2 (resized).jpgb2 (resized).jpg
#3170 10 months ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I am trying to sell a couple games, or pfs to finance a new bridge for the river here at the compound. I used to have a 52 ft bridge for 60 years, but it got hit by a Bastard-oak, and wrecked. Now its not easy taking care of the yard on the other side (like 2 acres).
These are 3 grand a section, plus since they are 40ft per, and weigh about 5000 each, I would need to hire a semi-truck and blah bla. I offered the seller choice of my WPT or restored stern playboy, but he wasnt in to it. He said there is a guy in battle creek who is in to that stuff, His name is John Dayhuff. Come to find out he dated Suzie Dayhuffs sister.
So if you have your eye on a pf, or one of my games, its a good time tomake an offer. I will sell any except godzilla (I havent made 1 pmt on it yet).
I am going to put my DE Guns and Roses NOS pf for sale. I have been prepping it for one coat of clear. (I cleared it a couple years ago, and someone stacked a pf with t nuts on top of it. My clear is hard, but it still scratched a bit.
Games I would sell: If you are interested in a game let me know. I will price to sell, but its not a fire sale or anything
Stern playboy beautiful, pf off (restoration) stripped the pf, replaced and cleaned everything. looks and plays like new
Bally strikes and spares. same buy as the playboy except I had it set up for a year, and the bridge rec board died.
Gottlieb bone busters. pf was just stripped everything cleaned, and I just got the mpu back from coin op cauldron. beautiful game.
Gottlieb Dragon SS got restored about 20 years ago with nos pf, and I think new BG, pasquel board. beautiful game
Gotlieb lights camera action. set up needs better LED lights, and a flipper rebuilt.
Gottlieb amazing spiderman. One of my fav games. I have 2 of them, I will sell the good one. It has been folded in my spare bedroom for 8-10 years. Pf has 1 spot of wear, about 1 inch. sweet game.
Guns and roses CE -JJP
I am looking to put some cash together for the bridge, so if you are interested or you know someone who may be,. get a hold of me!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Email sent

#3171 10 months ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Guns and roses CE -JJP
[quoted image][quoted image]

Pm sent

#3172 10 months ago

here is a sweet assed nos roadshow for 1000, plus 100 ship=1100 total. It is not dimpled, but it is mylared.

20230531_092006 (resized).jpg20230531_092006 (resized).jpg20230531_092034 (resized).jpg20230531_092034 (resized).jpg
#3173 10 months ago

One of my favorite WPC games. Seriously. I will play this before AFM any day. I would like to watch someone play that can make the ramp loop more than 5 times in a row.

This is a NOS, drilled and dimpled, and T nutted on both sides! its also a TAG made pf.
Price is 1100, and I will knock 100 off it for a week starting today.

20230602_082502 (resized).jpg20230602_082502 (resized).jpg20230602_082633 (resized).jpg20230602_082633 (resized).jpg20230602_082702 (resized).jpg20230602_082702 (resized).jpg20230602_082747 (resized).jpg20230602_082747 (resized).jpg20230602_082824 (resized).jpg20230602_082824 (resized).jpg
#3174 10 months ago
Quoted from kruzman:

One of my favorite WPC games. Seriously. I will play this before AFM any day. I would like to watch someone play that can make the ramp loop more than 5 times in a row.
This is a NOS, drilled and dimpled, and T nutted on both sides! its also a TAG made pf.
Price is 1100, and I will knock 100 off it for a week starting today.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is sooooo tempting! There’s a video on YouTube where he pretty much blows up the game with a lot of jumps! Forgot the name but he actually does a lot of custom decals for me .

1 week later
#3175 10 months ago

A couple of jobs completed for customers. First tommy's Stars (alt version)
And the top mini of the solar fire.

In my mind the hot green girl, has a pack of lucky strikes rather than the remote control.

20230609_131625 (resized).jpg20230609_131625 (resized).jpg20230609_131638 (resized).jpg20230609_131638 (resized).jpg20230609_131701 (resized).jpg20230609_131701 (resized).jpg20230609_131728 (resized).jpg20230609_131728 (resized).jpg20230609_131812 (resized).jpg20230609_131812 (resized).jpg20230609_131822 (resized).jpg20230609_131822 (resized).jpg20230609_131835 (resized).jpg20230609_131835 (resized).jpg20230609_131858 (resized).jpg20230609_131858 (resized).jpg20230609_131917 (resized).jpg20230609_131917 (resized).jpg
#3176 10 months ago
20230609_132906 (resized).jpg20230609_132906 (resized).jpg20230609_132934 (resized).jpg20230609_132934 (resized).jpg20230609_132952 (resized).jpg20230609_132952 (resized).jpg
#3177 10 months ago

I am right about at my normal work load as far as amount of pfs, BUT I have a lot of older nos pfs that need a lot of work. So they are going to take some time.
I thought I would take a pic of all of the jobs. This is not all of the pfs in the shop by a long shot. There are lots of my stuff in there

20230609_152500 (resized).jpg20230609_152500 (resized).jpg20230609_152509 (resized).jpg20230609_152509 (resized).jpg20230609_152529 (resized).jpg20230609_152529 (resized).jpg20230609_152542 (resized).jpg20230609_152542 (resized).jpg20230609_152553 (resized).jpg20230609_152553 (resized).jpg20230609_152609 (resized).jpg20230609_152609 (resized).jpg20230609_152739 (resized).jpg20230609_152739 (resized).jpg20230609_152749 (resized).jpg20230609_152749 (resized).jpg20230609_152813 (resized).jpg20230609_152813 (resized).jpg20230609_152829 (resized).jpg20230609_152829 (resized).jpg
#3178 10 months ago
20230609_152115 (resized).jpg20230609_152115 (resized).jpg20230609_152131 (resized).jpg20230609_152131 (resized).jpg20230609_152216 (resized).jpg20230609_152216 (resized).jpg20230609_152230 (resized).jpg20230609_152230 (resized).jpg20230609_152239 (resized).jpg20230609_152239 (resized).jpg20230609_152255 (resized).jpg20230609_152255 (resized).jpg20230609_152303 (resized).jpg20230609_152303 (resized).jpg20230609_152309 (resized).jpg20230609_152309 (resized).jpg20230609_152334 (resized).jpg20230609_152334 (resized).jpg20230609_152344 (resized).jpg20230609_152344 (resized).jpg20230609_152420 (resized).jpg20230609_152420 (resized).jpg20230609_152430 (resized).jpg20230609_152430 (resized).jpg20230609_152445 (resized).jpg20230609_152445 (resized).jpg
#3179 10 months ago

That took a lot more time that I thought!

20230609_151804 (resized).jpg20230609_151804 (resized).jpg20230609_151827 (resized).jpg20230609_151827 (resized).jpg20230609_151835 (resized).jpg20230609_151835 (resized).jpg20230609_151857 (resized).jpg20230609_151857 (resized).jpg20230609_151921 (resized).jpg20230609_151921 (resized).jpg20230609_151939 (resized).jpg20230609_151939 (resized).jpg20230609_152013 (resized).jpg20230609_152013 (resized).jpg20230609_152035 (resized).jpg20230609_152035 (resized).jpg20230609_152043 (resized).jpg20230609_152043 (resized).jpg20230609_152058 (resized).jpg20230609_152058 (resized).jpg
#3180 10 months ago

Sweet!
Love that Stars alternate playfield.
Is that a Gottlieb Strange World in the woks in process?

#3181 10 months ago

LOTR must be the most art-populated playfield ever. My GNR one there isn’t that far behind.

#3182 10 months ago

Ron, did you say that INDY is a NOS in your pics? If so...PM me....interested.

#3183 10 months ago

Let me know if you come across a Jacks Open while you’re going through everything!

#3184 10 months ago
Quoted from toyboy6:

Ron, did you say that INDY is a NOS in your pics? If so...PM me....interested.

That or maybe my Mirco?

#3185 10 months ago

The strange world is a W.K repro that is for sale. It has 2 coats of automotive clear on it rather than wades couple coats of lacquer. I have a couple of them left.

#3186 10 months ago

There are 2 IJ's. Both are repros, and both belong to customers. I only have a mini for one of them.

#3187 10 months ago

I have never owned this game, but I have always wanted it. I dont like the movies, but the colors, the style, art and the game play, is all amazing! I say its in the top 4 of sterns 23 years making games. I cant over state the difference that almost zero friction makes on the ball roll.

20230612_114606(0) (resized).jpg20230612_114606(0) (resized).jpg20230612_114624 (resized).jpg20230612_114624 (resized).jpg20230612_114642 (resized).jpg20230612_114642 (resized).jpg20230612_114655 (resized).jpg20230612_114655 (resized).jpg20230612_114714 (resized).jpg20230612_114714 (resized).jpg20230612_114731 (resized).jpg20230612_114731 (resized).jpg20230612_114737 (resized).jpg20230612_114737 (resized).jpg20230612_114756 (resized).jpg20230612_114756 (resized).jpg20230612_114808 (resized).jpg20230612_114808 (resized).jpg20230612_114822 (resized).jpg20230612_114822 (resized).jpg20230612_114833 (resized).jpg20230612_114833 (resized).jpg20230612_114859 (resized).jpg20230612_114859 (resized).jpg20230612_114915 (resized).jpg20230612_114915 (resized).jpg
#3188 10 months ago

the last 2 pics freaked me out with what looks like cracks on the inserts. I ran back out to the shop and its just the line of the insert and wood. On some inserts, if you look at the right angle with the right light, you can see the line from the difference in height between the plastic insert that expands at one rate and the wood which expands at another. when I polished it out, I get the surface temp up to 140 which makes the insert expand. so I jinxed my self by bragging about friction-less.
It happens on some inserts, on some pfs. its so random it makes me think it has to do with the gluing not being 100% consistent around the entire edge of the insert.

20230612_120742 (resized).jpg20230612_120742 (resized).jpg20230612_120825 (resized).jpg20230612_120825 (resized).jpg20230612_120845 (resized).jpg20230612_120845 (resized).jpg20230612_120849 (resized).jpg20230612_120849 (resized).jpg
#3189 10 months ago

The jankiest Tron in the world plays too fast for me and my 51 year old reflexes. The mind boggles at how quick games on that bad boy would be over.

#3190 10 months ago

That's my Tron.

TheNoTrashCougar will still tell me I should put powerballs in it after I do the swap!

#3191 10 months ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That's my Tron.
TheNoTrashCougar will still tell me I should put powerballs in it after I do the swap!

It would be interesting to know the mathematical or quantitive speed of the powerballs vs regular polished balls. The negative is the lighter mass means a lot of air, I am guessing.

#3192 10 months ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

The jankiest Tron in the world plays too fast for me and my 51 year old reflexes. The mind boggles at how quick games on that bad boy would be over.

I have only played one, and when I was taught the rule set, I was so impressed with that game. I never see them for sale.

#3193 10 months ago

I need to get a hold of Bert Mackey. I cant find his contact info. Can anyone help me?

#3194 10 months ago

For the most part, the handles people go by, on pinside are a pain in the arse because I dont know who is who.
Though 2 names always make me smile. guitarted and gary the no trash cougar

#3195 10 months ago

You got a nice shout out from our over the pond friends!:
(Around 5 min mark)

If you’re on here, please contact me. Your work is outstanding.

#3196 10 months ago
Quoted from dmacy:

You got a nice shout out from our over the pond friends!:
(Around 5 min mark)
If you’re on here, please contact me. Your work is outstanding.

Yeah that’s me in the video with the 2 TAF restorations that I’ve not long finished. One was for someone else but the with Ron’s awesome playfield is mine.

I followed your kruzman AFM install thread and you actually gave me some advise in regards to what tools to specifically use from Ron’s install kit

Since I’ve finished with the build there have been a load people asking me about the playfield as we just don’t have anyone that reclears them to this level over here, so I’ve been putting them onto Ron direct.

Gonzo, the guy that filmed the video has just received a Kruzman 8 ball Deluxe playfield that I’m going to help him install.

#3197 10 months ago
Quoted from Ant-H:

Yeah that’s me in the video with the 2 TAF restorations that I’ve not long finished. One was for someone else but the with Ron’s awesome playfield is mine.
I followed your kruzman AFM install thread and you actually gave me some advise in regards to what tools to specifically use from Ron’s install kit
Since I’ve finished with the build there have been a load people asking me about the playfield as we just don’t have anyone that reclears them to this level over here, so I’ve been putting them onto Ron direct.
Gonzo, the guy that filmed the video has just received a Kruzman 8 ball Deluxe playfield that I’m going to help him install.

You do great work! That 8 ball will be sick. I was fortunate enough to do one for someone. Gonzo will be one lucky guy! Keep up the great work. You, Gonzo and Ron!

#3198 10 months ago

How are things coming along with that bridge?

#3199 10 months ago

No news on the bridge. its such a chunk of money to buy and get it loaded on a semi, hauled out here, get equipment to get it off the semi. Once here is another chunk to get it set after building cement pads on both sides. When my old bridge got smashed by the oak tree, I had no idea what a big deal it was going to be.

#3200 10 months ago

Here is a list of pfs I have available right now. I have been thinking of doing a pic of each, but I would have to pull it from the bedroom where they are stored out to the living room where there is light. I know there are 4 or 5 I am forgetting, but here is a start:

W.K. Strange World repro 975\
NOS DE Tommy kruzman clear 1300
NOS Safecracker. Cleared by Kruzman $1575
NOS monopoly cleared by Kruzman 1300
NOS Dirty Harry cleared by HSA 1100
KISS cpr gold repro cleared by Kruzman 1375
Creature From The Black Lagoon IPB project needs a little paint and clear 500
NOS Space Shuttle Poly clear from the late 80s, looks amazing, 900
NOS Avatar stern 800
NOS Munsters Stern 875
NOS Jurassic Park pro Stern 850
nos jurassic park prem/LE 1100
NOS Game of Thrones Stern 700
NOS Ted Nugent 800
Bally Rolling Stones CPR Gold cleared by Kruzman 1375
NOS Capt. Fantastic 750
NOS Alice Cooper 750
Batman 66 NOS Stern 1250
NOS Dead Pool Stern 900
NOS Demo Man cleared by Kruzman 1600
Earth Shaker CPR 1100
NOS Guns N Roses JJP updated 975
NOS Houdini 800
Medusa CPR Gold 950
No Good Gofers Buthanburg repro 1150
Rocky and Bullwinkle restored and cleared by Kruzman looks NOS 1700
NOS Bally Rolling Stones amazing condition 1350
Seawitch repro 850
Sharky's Shootout restored and cleared by Kruzman looks NOS 1600
AC/DC Pro Stern 850
NOS Avengers Infinity Quest Stern Premium/LE 1300
NOS Batman Dark Knight Stern 850
NOS Bumper Pool Gottlieb 800
NOS Car Hop Gottlieb 800
NOS Corvette Bally 1000
NOS CSI Stern 675
Fathom Halifax repro 700
Geiger Lady Death (Mata Hari conversion) 800
Geiger Space Rider (Globetrotters conversion) 800
Geiger Miss World awesome KISS conversion 900
NOS Harley Davidson Stern 700
NOS Hurricane 900
NOS Iron Man Stern 800
NOS Monte Carlo Gottleib 800
Nitro Ground Shaker CPR Gold with plastic set 1000
NOS No Fear! 1000
NOS Popeye 900
NOS Road Show 1100
NOS Speak Easy Bally 850
NOS Spiderman Stern 800
NOS Spring Break Gottlieb 800
NOS Star Wars Episode I 800
NOS The Hobbit JJP 900
NOS Rolling Stones Stern Premium 1100
The Shadow CPR Gold with mini playfield and plastic set 1100
NOS Transformers Stern LE cleared by Kruzman 1375
NOS Wheel of Fortune Stern 700
NOS Willy Wonka JJP 900
NOS Mario Andretti 700

NOS Guns and roses JJP CE (very rare)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
There are 4,557 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 92.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-monthly-playfield-thread/page/64?hl=rockwell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.