Topic Stats

• 4,565 posts
  • 293 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by ottodawg
  • Topic is favorited by 263 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If you are going to do a pf swap on a game, which option best describes your opinion between a NOS and a repro pf”

• Only want an nos pf even if the total cost is going to be more 42 votes
    50%
  • reproduction pf 10 votes
    12%
  • which ever is going to be cheaper 32 votes
    38%

(84 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_142138 (resized).jpg
20240422_142122 (resized).jpg
20240422_142107 (resized).jpg
20240422_142050 (resized).jpg
20240422_142035 (resized).jpg
20240422_142031 (resized).jpg
20240422_142026 (resized).jpg
20240422_142018 (resized).jpg
20240422_142005 (resized).jpg
20240418_132552 (resized).jpg
20240418_132532 (resized).jpg
20240418_132522 (resized).jpg
20240418_132500 (resized).jpg
20240418_132450 (resized).jpg
20240418_132435 (resized).jpg
20240418_132427 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,565 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 92.
#3001 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I never put the roll pins in. There's honestly no need for them.
Line the flippers up with the inlane plastics so it's a straight line for the ball to roll. Once you have them both lined up, lift them up and make sure they raise the same distance.

Thanks Bryan makes total sense

#3002 1 year ago

I had this exact same quandry. I had dimpled the back side of the PF that Ron did for me. But did not remember to drill all the way through, only half way. Then when I putting the flippers and mechs on, I realized my mistake. I decided to not drill them out for the roll pins. In case it would mess a very visible area up on the top of the PF. I looked at many pictures online. Then put a 1 foot ruler sideways down the inboard out lane. The ball rolls down that area straight. That was the process I did. I compared it to other games and it seemed right.

#3003 1 year ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

I had this exact same quandry. I had dimpled the back side of the PF that Ron did for me. But did not remember to drill all the way through, only half way. Then when I putting the flippers and mechs on, I realized my mistake. I decided to not drill them out for the roll pins. In case it would mess a very visible area up on the top of the PF. I looked at many pictures online. Then put a 1 foot ruler sideways down the inboard out lane. The ball rolls down that area straight. That was the process I did. I compared it to other games and it seemed right.

Yeah I figure too risky for little reward and Ron makes great points adds a wear spot

#3004 1 year ago

I am looking for a WCS pf to make a dimple template. I have a WCS proto here that I am doing a bunch o work on and it needs to be drilled and dimpled.

I dont damage the donor pf when I make the template. I just clamp a thick chunk of plexi to both surfaces and mark all of the spots, then drill at the drill press.

Pinball at the zoo is in a couple weeks, if you bring it, I may be able to use it and bring it back that day, if not I will ship it back to you.
I have up to about 80 templates, but no WCS. you would be helping me and another guy in the hobby who is restoring some really cool proto games.
Than you

#3005 1 year ago

***EDIT: THIS IS NOW SPOKEN FOR***

Anyone need an official Ron Kruzman crate? This trusty behemoth transported Paragon and Space Invaders playfields and is now up for grabs. Naturally this is for big playfields, and local pickup. Would hate to throw it out, and don’t have the space to store it.

DCEFFD57-15A5-4A2C-8706-3087247DF29B (resized).jpegDCEFFD57-15A5-4A2C-8706-3087247DF29B (resized).jpeg

#3006 1 year ago

I like the pic of the crate because it reminds me of old steam trunks that have the stickers on them from all over the place.
When I send a crate home, I have been instructed to remove the old shipping stickers, so not to confuse the current journey. Its a bummer that I have to pull those stickers, just because it shows the travels it has made.

#3007 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I like the pic of the crate because it reminds me of old steam trunks that have the stickers on them from all over the place.
When I send a crate home, I have been instructed to remove the old shipping stickers, so not to confuse the current journey. Its a bummer that I have to pull those stickers, just because it shows the travels it has made.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It's got a lot of character, and will have a bit more when I send it back with a Creature inside....

#3008 1 year ago

will make a good wall hanger.................

#3009 1 year ago

Most of my ship crates are easy to store against the wall behind your game, but that behemoth is huge. There is a paragon that I am just starting in the studio that is going to need a crate.

#3010 1 year ago

Here is a CRAZY DEAL!!!
I will include a Free crate with the purchase of any NEW pf from the website UNTIL APRIL 15. (taxes)
pinballplayfieldskruzman.com
There are a couple titles that are not on the website yet
NOS spaceshuttle
Game of thrones

If you are a pf restorer I have some project pfs for sale also. You work on them, not me.
really nice classic stern IRON MAIDEN
IPB KISS
Mirco BK 2000
CPR BLack Knight
NOS Wizard
used IJ
Used totan
I will look around, and see if there are more when I come in for my next coffee.

#3011 1 year ago

More projects
NOS EBD some planking and de lamination
IPB creech

DE BATMAN used but in amazing shape. I have been wanting to restore it for a long time, and I may get to it some day but I am going to make it available if someone wants to buy it.

Populated wild Fyre pf

#3012 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

More projects
NOS EBD some planking and de lamination
IPB creech
DE BATMAN used but in amazing shape. I have been wanting to restore it for a long time, and I may get to it some day but I am going to make it available if someone wants to buy it.
Populated wild Fyre pf

WhTs the deal with the IJ?

#3013 1 year ago
Quoted from mmr61184:

WhTs the deal with the IJ?

used IJ pf bought to restore $500

#3014 1 year ago

If you are within a couple hundred miles of kalamazoo, I highly recommend Pinball At the Zoo (PATZ). Its my fav show, plus dayhuff has an auction on Sat at 1ish, that is no buyer or seller fee plus no taxes. I have bought a lot of things at auction that have a 12% buyers fee plus 6% for the state. Thats a huge savings.

Free delivery to PATZ
Or if you have a pf you want to sell and deliver to me

There are about 75 new/nos pfs listed with pics at
pinballplayfieldskruzman.com

A couple titles that havent been put up on the website are:
game of thrones nos 500
nos space shuttle 900
nos 8 ball delux project 650
munsters NOS 800
Used Iron Maiden (1981 classic stern set) 700
DE batman used 700
NEW IPB creech Project needs a little paint on girls face/hair 500. clear has been sanded

20230213_171715 (resized).jpg20230213_171715 (resized).jpg20230213_171821 (resized).jpg20230213_171821 (resized).jpg20230318_130812 (resized).jpg20230318_130812 (resized).jpg20230318_132007 (resized).jpg20230318_132007 (resized).jpg20230318_132031 (resized).jpg20230318_132031 (resized).jpg20230331_124731 (resized).jpg20230331_124731 (resized).jpg20230331_124818 (resized).jpg20230331_124818 (resized).jpg20230331_124824 (resized).jpg20230331_124824 (resized).jpg20230331_124832 (resized).jpg20230331_124832 (resized).jpg20230331_124839 (resized).jpg20230331_124839 (resized).jpg20230331_124844 (resized).jpg20230331_124844 (resized).jpg20230331_124906 (resized).jpg20230331_124906 (resized).jpg
#3015 1 year ago

Forgot NOS wizard 500 has a couple coats of clear sanded to level out the inserts, and it has been sanded, inserts epoxied. ready for paint/clear.

#3016 1 year ago

So I am prepping this 007, and I thought that the yellow 007 insert was loose and fell out and someone put it in wrong. If that is what happened they glued it in like that, because it was not easy to get out.

On all games I clear that are 30 plus years I epoxy the inserts in place from behind. Its a time consuming job, with some home made tools that work good

20230210_113932 (resized).jpg20230210_113932 (resized).jpg20230406_135241 (resized).jpg20230406_135241 (resized).jpg20230406_140036 (resized).jpg20230406_140036 (resized).jpg
#3017 1 year ago

Is that more checking/planking in the paint than normal? or does it just look bad because of the lighting and close up picture?

Interested to see how it comes out when done.

#3018 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Is that more checking/planking in the paint than normal? or does it just look bad because of the lighting and close up picture?

Its not more than normal, but it is a significant amount of planking. Right now I have the 007, hulk, and kiss, all original NOS pfs from the same time, but different makers. They all have the same amount of cracking/ planking. It is possible to just clear on top of what you see, and build a level surface from the clear, but its not going to look or last nearly as good as sanding it level. Its important in my opinion to get down in to the valleys of the planking. both to rough up the surface, but also, if I dont sand that puckered up area around the cracks of the inserts, the clear wont get a good lock down.
I can make it look shinny, level, and awesome, fairly easy, but it wont stay that way very long. Definitely long enough for the check to cash, but I would really like to do this till I die, and the only way to justify the cost, is give these old nos pfs another couple decades.

On this 007, we have a budget for painting the inserts and then areas that dont look good because of planking. So its going to take some time, but I am confident it will be a sweet pf. We need to remember that the before pics are on page 61. I have them on my computer, but this computer is going to fry any day now.

#3019 1 year ago

Just want to take a minute to provide a big shoutout and many kudos to Ron and his expert clearcoat service executed on my Illinois Pinball KISS reproduction playfield. The work on this field is just ridiculously awesome in every way. Perfect smooth as glass surface, perfectly dimpling, perfect everything. My son and I were flabergasted at how superb this thing looks... our first glance view of the surface under light was by itself well worth the price of the service. If you've never quite had the gumption to pull the trigger on a Ron Kruzman work of art you are sorely missing. We are blessed to have Ron provide this service to the pinball community; I'll be sending you more work in the very near future.

Once I finish up a few games for Pinfest, I'll begin work on the KISS P/F swap and will post pix once that work is complete. Thanks again for a job incredibly well done.

Don O

#3020 1 year ago
Quoted from Dono:

Just want to take a minute to provide a big shoutout and many kudos to Ron and his expert clearcoat service executed on my Illinois Pinball KISS reproduction playfield. The work on this field is just ridiculously awesome in every way. Perfect smooth as glass surface, perfectly dimpling, perfect everything. My son and I were flabergasted at how superb this thing looks... our first glance view of the surface under light was by itself well worth the price of the service. If you've never quite had the gumption to pull the trigger on a Ron Kruzman work of art you are sorely missing. We are blessed to have Ron provide this service to the pinball community; I'll be sending you more work in the very near future.
Once I finish up a few games for Pinfest, I'll begin work on the KISS P/F swap and will post pix once that work is complete. Thanks again for a job incredibly well done.
Don O

I own 2 Kruzman playfields, one was a clear on as NOS TAF I am working on now, that he did for me and another a restored CFTBL that he sold when the guy he was doing the work for didn’t pay him. Both are beautiful works of art. The creature has become a nice wall hanger since I ran out of room for games. RON is a great guy I am glad we have him in the community

#3021 1 year ago
Quoted from Dono:

Don O

Thank you. As many kiss pfs as I have done, I dont remember seeing one installed, so I will be happy to see pics as that job comes along. The older games without ramps show the whole pf. The kiss pf is really, a sweet work of art. The whole thing is balanced and included.
I have a cleared CPR Kiss in my hallway that I see all day, and a NOS Captn Fantastic in my living room. Both are in my personal collection and not posted for sale anywhere, but they are for sale).

If you look at the art on the kiss, the whole thing is an explosion, from the center vertical line going out. If you look at the captn fantastic, like most pfs from that era, it has a couple sub sections of art that is relevant, and a lot of blue space. I dont like Kiss as a band, but I love the pf enough to have on my wall, its amazing.
The reason I like the captn fantastic, which is also drawn by christensen is because the few subjects he drew are done so well. I love the almost gothic women in the center, but also the scene of Elton john playing pinball from behind. It is super hard to draw from that perspective. The proportions only slightly exaggerated, but yet still shows action and movement.

So, many times a day I walk down the hall with the kiss pf at the end of it, and all I see is the bottom 1/3 of that pf looks like female reproductive anatomy. I dont know if christensen did this on purpose, but I suspect so, because I was told by gene that I would really get along with him. Its so obvious the Ovaries on each side, to the fallopian tubes, to the center uterus, down to the vagina, AKA collect bonus.

To me its obvious as the day is long.

I suppose if I mentioned the way the snake-dragons curve around the pop bumpers, totally look like breast's, I would sound like a perv.

20230411_092357 (resized).jpg20230411_092357 (resized).jpg20230411_092429 (resized).jpg20230411_092429 (resized).jpg
#3023 1 year ago

That's pretty Freudian.
Sometimes steel balls and shooter rods are just steel balls and shooter rods.

#3024 1 year ago

Taxes are done. That means next week is Pinball at the zoo!!!!! My favorite show!!!

#3025 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I have a Bond machine here that is hands down the cleanest 40+ year old game I’ve ever seen, inside and out. It has the same exact planking. The playfield is warped, so I asked Ron if it was fixable and he said “I don’t know how, but I have a NoS one” and here we are

#3026 1 year ago

Hey Ron!

My wife has informed me that when I'm playing Abra-ca-dabra - there's some sequence of sounds it makes that reminds her of some part of some Pearl Jam song. I asked what she was talking about but she wasn't sure what on the machine triggers the sounds. She said she wasn't talking about the chimes though.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this and report back. I think there's about a 2% chance of it being amazing, a 96% chance of "Ummm, that's a stretch, dear." with a final 2% clear case of my wife being straight crazy.

#3027 1 year ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Hey Ron!
My wife has informed me that when I'm playing Abra-ca-dabra - there's some sequence of sounds it makes that reminds her of some part of some Pearl Jam song. I asked what she was talking about but she wasn't sure what on the machine triggers the sounds. She said she wasn't talking about the chimes though.
I'm going to get to the bottom of this and report back. I think there's about a 2% chance of it being amazing, a 96% chance of "Ummm, that's a stretch, dear." with a final 2% clear case of my wife being straight crazy.

You have my attention!!!

#3028 1 year ago

I was watching an interview with maynard from tool, talking about when they played the scientology library, back in 92 (i think 92. it was when I lived there). ANYWAY there is a bally KISS machine in the background. Its been driving me nuts because one of my ex's is friends with him and his wife. They both own vinyards, (or winery's or they make wine) and I need an excuse to get a hold of her to ask her if that game is restored or not.

#3029 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I was watching an interview with maynard from tool, talking about when they played the scientology library, back in 92 (i think 92. it was when I lived there). ANYWAY there is a bally KISS machine in the background. Its been driving me nuts because one of my ex's is friends with him and his wife. They both own vinyards, (or winery's or they make wine) and I need an excuse to get a hold of her to ask her if that game is restored or not.

I know a guy that works at his record store Puscifer, down in Jerome, AZ. Don't think he's really in the store a lot, though the friend has met him a few times I believe. I tell him to ask the next time he's in. (He will NOT rememeber to do so though.)

#3030 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Taxes are done. That means next week is Pinball at the zoo!!!!! My favorite show!!!

Looks like I'll be swinging through PATZ on Saturday, looking forward! Was hoping to bring my Grand Lizard with Kruzman playfield, but not sure if that will happen or not now :/ Either way, will keep an eye out for ya.

#3031 1 year ago
Quoted from rockwell:

Looks like I'll be swinging through PATZ on Saturday, looking forward! Was hoping to bring my Grand Lizard with Kruzman playfield, but not sure if that will happen or not now :/ Either way, will keep an eye out for ya.

Boy that would be nice to see and play, though I will admit that when I take my nice games to a show I do stress out about them. Or I used to.
My buddy robert took his spiderman to the show and it was played the whole time, and it got just over 400 plays. spiderman is LONG ball times, if that matters at the show. I know it would on route. I couldnt play that game in the morning because I would end up in a 45 min game and late to work.

#3032 1 year ago

I’m bringing a Stones ('80) that has a Kruzman pf in it to PATZ this year.

Pics of before & after were posted in this thread.

Make sure you stop by, play a game, and admire the glass like surface on the pf.

#3033 1 year ago
Quoted from djblouw:

I’m bringing a Stones that has a Kruzman pf in it to PATZ this year.
Make sure you stop by, play a game, and admire the glass like surface on the pf.

That’s bad ass!!!

#3034 1 year ago
Quoted from djblouw:

I’m bringing a Stones ('80) that has a Kruzman pf in it to PATZ this year.

Fantastic. If it inspires you, I have one that I finished the clear coat, for sale right now. its a cpr repro of course, but I have a NOS available too.
Thanks for bringing that daane. I would be over the moon if there were a couple of my pfs at the show!!

The pic of the pf is in my living room on a rainy day.

20230416_125047 (resized).jpg20230416_125047 (resized).jpg
#3035 1 year ago

So if you are not going to PATZ this weekend, it is Record Store day all across the country.

#3036 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Fantastic. If it inspires you, I have one that I finished the clear coat, for sale right now. its a cpr repro of course, but I have a NOS available too.
Thanks for bringing that daane. I would be over the moon if there were a couple of my pfs at the show!!
The pic of the pf is in my living room on a rainy day.
[quoted image]

Ooo, that looks nice! I was debating on bringing KISS, which has a Kruzman pf in it too. But maybe next year for that. I can only bring one game this year.

#3037 1 year ago

I have a harlem globetrotters game for sale that i bought for a gieger conversion, and I have way too many projects ahead of that one, so its for sale for 800, which is exactly what I paid for it. I have never unfolded it, looked at it or plugged it in, but the guy who got it for me is someone I trust very much so I am sure it is what it is. which is a beat up game that will be a good foundation for a project.

#3038 1 year ago

So here are some work in progress of the nos 007 job. I spent a long day sanding this thing with a block. its so important to get down in those cracks of the planking and get the lacquer out as well as open them up. Otherwise what happens, is the ageing process continues under the clear, as well as you have little air tunnels under the clear, under the cracks in the grain of the wood.
The worst thing you can to to shorten the life of an NOS pf that is planky like these gottliebs, is not do the necessary sanding. people avoid it because you have to make it much uglier, as well as the energy involved with a day of arm and shoulder work.

All of the inserts have been epoxied in, and also on the 3 NOS pfs I have in the shop now, all have a lot of gap around the inserts. I have a solar ride that is a beautiful pf with no planking, but the inserts are very cupped, which means they shrunk, which (or argot) they not have serious cracks around them to fill.

I am trying a new product to fill the gaps that also has a little rubber in it to make it flexible, rather than something like thick super glue. I used it before the coat of clear I laid down. I also died the filler black. It seems to have worked fairly well. This pf had much less gapping than the hulk and the solar race

20230417_155224 (resized).jpg20230417_155224 (resized).jpg20230417_155233 (resized).jpg20230417_155233 (resized).jpg20230417_155239 (resized).jpg20230417_155239 (resized).jpg20230417_155255 (resized).jpg20230417_155255 (resized).jpg20230417_155306 (resized).jpg20230417_155306 (resized).jpg20230417_155320 (resized).jpg20230417_155320 (resized).jpg20230417_155326 (resized).jpg20230417_155326 (resized).jpg20230417_155339 (resized).jpg20230417_155339 (resized).jpg20230417_155350 (resized).jpg20230417_155350 (resized).jpg20230417_155355 (resized).jpg20230417_155355 (resized).jpg20230417_155411 (resized).jpg20230417_155411 (resized).jpg20230418_124332 (resized).jpg20230418_124332 (resized).jpg20230418_124357 (resized).jpg20230418_124357 (resized).jpg20230418_124527 (resized).jpg20230418_124527 (resized).jpg
#3039 1 year ago

So Pinball At The Zoo was fantastic this year. I was blown away by the amount of games, and the quality.
When I got there early Fri afternoon it was all ready bustling and had more games set up that the usual Saturday, which is the big day. I usually only last a couple hours fri, and I stayed till past 9 pm.
There were 3 games that really stood out this year. Daanes Rolling stones was flawless. Someone did a Flash Gordon that was like the r.s. , flawless. I dont know who did it, but it looked and played just amazing.

Also this year there was a DE simpsons with a phenomenal pf. At first I thought it was a cleared nos, tweeked and cleaned up, but it was a restored pf! Dude, this was the best pf resto job I have ever seen! amazing. He still has to do the cab, and hopefully will bring it to the show after that is done. BTW, it also played perfect.

While I was playing the RS, a fella walked up and was checking it out and said the cab blue was not right. (It was so beautiful)
I am 56 years now, and I have finally learned to just keep my yapper shut. I pay the price every day now because I was so proned to bare-knuckle bar fights. I am not saying I would have got physical over this at all, but until about 10 years ago I had to argue everything that didnt jive with my belief, and many times it was easier to punch someone. Heck I didnt even have to get on a soap box and make sure the fella knew how long it takes to get those results.
Basically I am just saying; I hate what age had done to me, but the soothing feeling of not getting myself all upset over, really anything that is just words, is one of the very few positives to being a old man.

I didnt get to check out and play every game, so I could have missed many. I dont have the patience to wait for a game I just move on. I did really enjoy a super nice diamond lady, and a devils dare. Now I want both!!

I appreciate what Kevin does to make that show my favorite show by far. Dayhuff also puts a lot of time in to the auction and doesn't make a penny. He has become pretty good at that thing auctioneers do to fill time and get someone to bid, and since she was helping right there with him, I couldn't help but wonder if he used or practiced his auctioning in their special times. Its part rap, part stutter, and part pillow talk.

#3040 1 year ago

I was lucky enough to pick up this NOS Congo playfield and have Kruzman clear it. He brought to to PATZ for me and I just opened it at home. It’s spectacular. I took a side by side picture with my Voltan from CPR without Kruzman clear. Look at the difference in the lights reflection.

Thank you Ron! One day this Congo will come off location and will get a full restoration!

C7289F2A-9865-41F8-BB53-BFCA9ED1DA77 (resized).jpegC7289F2A-9865-41F8-BB53-BFCA9ED1DA77 (resized).jpeg397CBF92-2E7D-453A-8366-B67D1CD4F500 (resized).jpeg397CBF92-2E7D-453A-8366-B67D1CD4F500 (resized).jpeg6407B6DB-758E-43FF-8435-EBE8E6DF47C4 (resized).jpeg6407B6DB-758E-43FF-8435-EBE8E6DF47C4 (resized).jpegDA30B85C-E5FD-4A1B-B793-8EA2345C6447 (resized).jpegDA30B85C-E5FD-4A1B-B793-8EA2345C6447 (resized).jpeg
#3041 1 year ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I was lucky enough to pick up this NOS Congo playfield and have Kruzman clear it. He brought to to PATZ for me and I just opened it at home. It’s spectacular. I took a side by side picture with my Voltan from CPR without Kruzman clear. Look at the difference in the lights reflection.
Thank you Ron! One day this Congo will come off location and will get a full restoration!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes Ron does the best clear coat

#3042 1 year ago

I just got an email from someone who told me that the Flash gordon I was talking about is a hardtop pf. He also said it wont best 80's and daanes Rolling Stones won best game.
Obviously I think the flash gordon looked beautiful, but I dont see hardtops in the same category I see restoration in. Yes it is a form of resto, its just not my thing. There is plenty of options and variety for restoration, which is a good thing.

#3043 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

While I was playing the RS, a fella walked up and was checking it out and said the cab blue was not right. (It was so beautiful)

Ha, this is funny. If all they picked out was the cabinet blue, then they really weren't looking very closely. I took a lot of color liberties on the cabinet, the pf rails, the apron, star posts, rubbers, etc. But I do it the way I want it to look, knowing that it isn't 100% original.

Thanks again Ron for the awesome work you did on the pf.

#3044 1 year ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Ha, this is funny. If all they picked out was the cabinet blue, then they really weren't looking very closely. I took a lot of color liberties on the cabinet, the pf rails, the apron, star posts, rubbers, etc. But I do it the way I want it to look, knowing that it isn't 100% original.
Thanks again Ron for the awesome work you did on the pf.

Congrats Daane on wining best game!! Thats a big fucking deal!!! Did your fathom win a couple years back? I am not in to trophies for art, but if i had one or TWO, you can bet they would be on the mantle next to my woodie award for 1991 best up and cumer. Does the game have original boards or something new that you suggest. Also, how do those urethane flipper rings compare in bounce to rubber?

#3045 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Congrats Daane on wining best game!! Thats a big fucking deal!!! Did your fathom win a couple years back? I am not in to trophies for art, but if i had one or TWO, you can bet they would be on the mantle next to my woodie award for 1991 best up and cumer. Does the game have original boards or something new that you suggest. Also, how do those urethane flipper rings compare in bounce to rubber?

Sorry one more question: do you know how many games were played at the show?

If you brought a game, I would like to hear how many plays you had, and what days it was there.

#3046 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I just got an email from someone who told me that the Flash gordon I was talking about is a hardtop pf. He also said it wont best 80's and daanes Rolling Stones won best game.
Obviously I think the flash gordon looked beautiful, but I dont see hardtops in the same category I see restoration in. Yes it is a form of resto, its just not my thing. There is plenty of options and variety for restoration, which is a good thing.

You could see it is a Hardtop if you looked REALLY closely at a few of the inserts.
That's beautiful game and it plays mean.
But yes, Hardtop is not the same as a professional clear over an original playfield.

#3047 1 year ago

I didnt have my glasses at the show. now I feel like a dick.

#3048 1 year ago

I just got another NOS Gottlieb James BOnd 007 pf
and another NOS Pink Panther.
Both are available, but not on the website because I got them after it was updated. If interested I will get pics.

#3049 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

So if you are not going to PATZ this weekend, it is Record Store day all across the country.

Phenomenal!

#3050 1 year ago

Posting some pf porn.
The GnR CE is my new prized possession. Not to brag, but I have nos DE GnR, nos JJP GnR, and NOS JJP GnR CE.
I have still never owned a MM or a AFM game. never really wanted either, but its rare for someone who has owned pins since 1983 to never owned those titles.

The Addams Fam is a mirco repro. I posted it because I like the glitter in the addams fam logo in the center. subtle, yet flash. I dig it

The star roll overs are a job that was dropped off last weekend. I am not sure what happened to them. I am going to call and find out. pretty sure I can make them like they should be

I just got the 007 and pink panther this weekend. I think its the third I have had of both titles this year, and by far the nicest versions.

20230424_185229 (resized).jpg20230424_185229 (resized).jpg20230424_185249 (resized).jpg20230424_185249 (resized).jpg20230424_185300 (resized).jpg20230424_185300 (resized).jpg20230424_185310 (resized).jpg20230424_185310 (resized).jpg20230424_185321 (resized).jpg20230424_185321 (resized).jpg20230424_185409 (resized).jpg20230424_185409 (resized).jpg20230424_185426 (resized).jpg20230424_185426 (resized).jpg20230424_185533 (resized).jpg20230424_185533 (resized).jpg20230424_185612 (resized).jpg20230424_185612 (resized).jpg20230424_185648 (resized).jpg20230424_185648 (resized).jpg20230424_185725 (resized).jpg20230424_185725 (resized).jpg20230424_185801 (resized).jpg20230424_185801 (resized).jpg20230424_190511 (resized).jpg20230424_190511 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.95
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

There are 4,565 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 92.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-monthly-playfield-thread/page/61 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.