Topic Stats

• 4,557 posts
  • 293 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 263 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If you are going to do a pf swap on a game, which option best describes your opinion between a NOS and a repro pf”

• Only want an nos pf even if the total cost is going to be more 42 votes
    51%
  • reproduction pf 10 votes
    12%
  • which ever is going to be cheaper 31 votes
    37%

(83 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240418_132552 (resized).jpg
20240418_132532 (resized).jpg
20240418_132522 (resized).jpg
20240418_132500 (resized).jpg
20240418_132450 (resized).jpg
20240418_132435 (resized).jpg
20240418_132427 (resized).jpg
20240418_132419 (resized).jpg
20240418_132414 (resized).jpg
20240418_132351 (resized).jpg
IMG_1597 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1753 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1634 (resized).jpeg
20240416_145204 (resized).jpg
20240416_145151 (resized).jpg
20240416_144619 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,557 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 92.
#2051 1 year ago

That's a beautiful playfield and machine. Your photos are very good. It's not easy taking good pics without glare or unwanted reflections.

#2052 1 year ago

Wow. Thank you so much for sharing pics of that finish project. It makes me really happy to have been involved with that games rebirth. I didnt care for FT much until I played it, then I realized its amazing.
That game look beyond perfect, which is art. very happy! All of the assemblies have plugs and totally rebuilt!!!!

#2053 1 year ago

So who knows the stern ROLLING STONES games well?
I just got a nos pf for it. My new pf says premium on the tag. Does any one know if the premium and LE are the same? or is the premium and pro the same on this model?

I appreciate some help on this one

#2054 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

So who knows the stern ROLLING STONES games well?
I just got a nos pf for it. My new pf says premium on the tag. Does anyone know if the premium and LE are the same? or is the premium and pro the same on this model?
I appreciate some help on this one

I found this post in a search: "Rolling Stones LE for sale new in the box here in Calgary. Asking 12500.00$ obo. 2011 game, 350 made, chrome armour and has a few playfield features over the pro."

I read the reviews on IPDB and it was either loved or hated. Cheesy plastic cutout of Mick moving back and forth across the middle of the PF, blocking shots and then getting broken in the process, apparently.

#2055 1 year ago

I played the game at expo when it came out, and the best part for me was trying to hit and break mick. There is some great songs used though. Sometimes I wonder if they made it sucky because the bally version is so sucky also.

Generally in that era of 2012 weren't the premium and le pfs the same except signatures? I am not a fan of signatures at all. I never have been, unless on a check.
I looked at the data base and they had very little info on it. so I still cant tell if a premium will work on a le or will it work on a pro. That whole idea of stripping the game down of fun/ important assemblies and calling it the pro was just coming out then. I am all for having upgrades for chrome, and lights, and cup holder, but when I put the deposit down on the Godzilla. There was too much actually important features stripped off for the pro.

#2056 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

There was too much actually important features stripped off for the pro.

This is where Spooky gets it right: same gameplay across all models, just adding more bling to the higher level machines.

#2057 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I looked at the data base and they had very little info on it. so I still cant tell if a premium will work on a le or will it work on a pro.

So I don't own the game and never have, but you got me curious and here's what I have been able to find.
When Rolling Stones came out, Stern was not making Pro, Premium, and LE models for every game like they do now. They were only making regular (Pro, but not called that), and LE. They also referred to the LE model as Premium, sometimes.
Seems like the main playfield difference between regular and LE was three up posts controlled by an extra set of buttons. If the playfield has holes in the left and right outlanes and near the drain for controllable up posts, it should be an LE playfield, which Stern also called Premium in some info.
That's not guaranteed, but I think that's it.

#2058 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

So I don't own the game and never have, but you got me curious and here's what I have been able to find.
When Rolling Stones came out, Stern was not making Pro, Premium, and LE models for every game like they do now. They were only making regular (Pro, but not called that), and LE. They also referred to the LE model as Premium, sometimes.
Seems like the main playfield difference between regular and LE was three up posts controlled by an extra set of buttons. If the playfield has holes in the left and right outlanes and near the drain for controllable up posts, it should be an LE playfield, which Stern also called Premium in some info.
That's not guaranteed, but I think that's it.

So I had a rolling stones LE playfield that sold 2 weeks ago, and this new one says premium. Your research makes sense, and I really really appreciate it!! The pf does in fact have a half in hole above the drain lanes on both sides. so they had an extra set of buttons next to the flippers? sort of like magna save??? how cool is that?????? pretty darn cool, I think.
Well I got unlucky with the willy wonka pf, Not knowing the high end is called a CE, so I paid a good amount for that art, but I got lucky on the stones? yea! I actually enjoyed playing the stones because like I said I wanted to break mick, with a psudo magna save I have 2 reasons to find that game. well the music also (3).

Thank you for the help!!! This is a great thread.

#2059 1 year ago

Sharkeys shootout has the extra flipper buttons for post that pop up in the out lanes and hit both at same time for post between the flippers

20180204_142343 (resized).jpg20180204_142343 (resized).jpg20180204_142431 (resized).jpg20180204_142431 (resized).jpg
#2060 1 year ago

Those posts are a UK requirement afaik to make it a game of skill.

#2061 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

Those posts are a UK requirement afaik to make it a game of skill.

Yes, here is the neat history: http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/ukposts.html

#2062 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

First I am dimpling both sides.

Don't focus on the dimpling on the TZ too much. There are (some) hardware differences between the Sample and Production PF on the upper side. (For example, in sample games, the shooter lane and metal guide for the rocket catch lane (behind the UR flipper there) are different.

I'm sooooo excited you've started. I need to start sending you money again..!

#2063 1 year ago

Back in 08 or so, I went to southern IL after expo to look at a HUO sharkeys shootout. I had never seen or played the title. My notes say it was 1800. That was an amazing game, and I say this often, That I wish I would have never sold. i dont remember who I sold it to, but I remember it was hard to sell it for what I paid, but I did. I always thought of it as a blatant rip off of EBD with modern amenities (ramps, display, 8 ball) It was a great game. Loved it!!!
Its been so long I forgot about the extra flipper buttons. Oh shit I am getting to that age.

#2064 1 year ago

Funny how some of those games nobody wanted to give you hardly anything for are now fetching a pretty good buck

#2065 1 year ago
Quoted from dhard:

Funny how some of those games nobody wanted to give you hardly anything for are now fetching a pretty good buck

Its beyond comprehension. I never thought there wouldnt be enough games for the collectors. Demand must have finally caught supply. Its Bidens fault

#2066 1 year ago

Matching green and blue is difficult, because they are in the middle of the spectrum and can have any color mixed in. so The 5 colors in the bottom row are translucent pigments for tinting a color that is close (base). now that I have all of my colors down. I pick the 2 I like, and I have decided to fine tune with 2 of the translucent. Hopefully it will come out right.

20220511_123620 (resized).jpg20220511_123620 (resized).jpg
#2067 1 year ago

And the gods wept. This is the TAF for sale that was done except the last coat. I got the last coat down and polished. I am so happy with it. Now I just have to find the buyer, bill for the remainder of payment and get it shipped, hopefully before going to denver sunday.

Can you tell if it is nos or repro? If it is nos, there is something special about it. If it is a repro, which of the 3?

20220511_150159 (resized).jpg20220511_150159 (resized).jpg20220511_150207 (resized).jpg20220511_150207 (resized).jpg20220511_150214 (resized).jpg20220511_150214 (resized).jpg20220511_150220 (resized).jpg20220511_150220 (resized).jpg20220511_150225 (resized).jpg20220511_150225 (resized).jpg20220511_150301 (resized).jpg20220511_150301 (resized).jpg20220511_150314 (resized).jpg20220511_150314 (resized).jpg20220511_150319 (resized).jpg20220511_150319 (resized).jpg20220511_150331 (resized).jpg20220511_150331 (resized).jpg20220511_150355 (resized).jpg20220511_150355 (resized).jpg20220511_151020 (resized).jpg20220511_151020 (resized).jpg
#2068 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

And the gods wept. This is the TAF for sale that was done except the last coat. I got the last coat down and polished. I am so happy with it. Now I just have to find the buyer, bill for the remainder of payment and get it shipped, hopefully before going to denver sunday.
Can you tell if it is nos or repro? If it is nos, there is something special about it. If it is a repro, which of the 3?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I thought the NOS PF had the barcode while the repros left this blank

#2069 1 year ago

Hot damn does that Addams pf look nice!

One of these days I'm gonna send you a pf to clear. These pics serve as an advertisement to those of us playing along at home, lol

Outstanding work, once again!

#2070 1 year ago

Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see how mine turns out

#2071 1 year ago
Quoted from vilant:

Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see how mine turns out

DITTO!!!

#2072 1 year ago

I have 2 TAF's in the studio right now. the cpr that was bought from me, then getting cleared, is done and waiting in line to get sanded and polished. the IPB is waiting for paint work. I did a bunch of black and gray paint work on it, but after I put a coat of clear down, I noticed the 3 circle inserts on the right in front of the swamp have a fluorescent stripe, and the screening is pretty off, and I dont like the way it looks. I can see the color that is suppose to be there is so moved to the side that half of the area that is suppose to be orange is white, with orange slivers its going to be hard to paint a round small circle between black key lines.
so that pf has been held up waiting for that. I will have the cpr done a week or 2 after I get back in town on the 23rd of this month. I will be gone from the 15 till the 22 of may

#2073 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I thought the NOS PF had the barcode while the repros left this blank

You are correct grasshopper.
when I was just out of college a friend of a friend came up to me and told me he would give me 400 bucks back in 91 if he could make a replica of my degree, change the name and date, and be able to show his dad that he went to college for the last 4 years, (rather than going to the movies all day, which is what he really did). I took the money and let him. his dad was proud and when he died a year or 2 later, he willed him the family steel mill. yep w my degree. I wouldnt do it now.
anyway that UPC decal is a very high quality replica.

#2074 1 year ago

WOWZA! It just cost 210.70 to ship one of my crates, and one pf to england USPS.
I dont use UPS or fed ex for international because you have to hire a broker once it gets in the country. that cost about 65 bucks and its usually me that gets the bill.

I am going to try to get some prices from fed ex for canada and europe, but in the past it usually 50-100% more than USPS. sucks.
since I am whining I just went and bought plywood. I was excited about the price because I watch the commodity market daily. during the pandemic lumber was around 1400 to 1600. Now its 650-800. today like 775. well the retail prices are higher that ever 26.95 a sheet for the 5mm underlayment and 46.95 for crappy 3/8 B/C grade sanded on one side with knots.

When I sold my crates for 75$ I was paying 9.95 for the underlyment and 13.95 for the 3/8 Now I charge 100. I didnt buy any of the 1x6 material I make the frame with because the quality to too crappy for shipping containers if you can believe that.

The fella that assisted me to load the truck explained its inflation, and I cut him off before he went further about the president. I mentioned inflation is less than 10%. The wood is 200-300% more than 2 years ago. I continued this is supply and demand, and inflation is the result of supply and demand, not the other way around. I dont think he heard me and plans to study economics beyond the fox news and friends.

I had to drive doug to go get the wood (1997 f250 with a 7.3L turbo diesel) and I am fueling up next to a guy with a brand new loaded f250. His was the gas motor, not sure how big, but at least 6.0L. This is a dream truck for me to be able to pull my tractor and trailer, but at 90 grand, I will stick with doug. He is not wearing a uniform, but kakis and a button up shirt, and he starts of a conversation about how he cant afford to spend $130 to fill up his truck. I kept it to myself but I was bursting at the seems. My grandpa used to say, drive's a cadillac but cant afford the gasoline. I bought 5 gal to get me to lowes and back. I dont even buy green bananas at my age.

#2075 1 year ago

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be unavailable from sunday the 15th until monday may 23rd. I am not sure if I can take my lap top with me. I get 25-50 emails a day, and if I answered all of those on my phone I would have to kill myself.
So if you are trying to get a hold of me on line, I will try to take the computer, but just not sure. I will do my best.

#2076 1 year ago

And another Mirco IJ set complete.
One of the 3 best games ever made in my opinion. Shares the title with DE GnR, and Godzilla

20220513_122508 (resized).jpg20220513_122508 (resized).jpg20220513_122523 (resized).jpg20220513_122523 (resized).jpg20220513_122533 (resized).jpg20220513_122533 (resized).jpg20220513_122543 (resized).jpg20220513_122543 (resized).jpg20220513_122548 (resized).jpg20220513_122548 (resized).jpg20220513_122610 (resized).jpg20220513_122610 (resized).jpg
#2077 1 year ago

710dff73b900fbae1ca98ebeb396718df9b2d005 (resized).jpg710dff73b900fbae1ca98ebeb396718df9b2d005 (resized).jpg
I am admittedly a sucker for the reflection money shot, but...

#2079 1 year ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

[quoted image]
I am admittedly a sucker for the reflection money shot, but...

some of the mirco IJ's I have done have willy's teeth red with lip stick. I thought it was a digital print, but there has been a couple that her lipstick red is on the teeth, and I fix it. You cant really see in the pics that this one has the glitter around the inserts. he is doing this on a couple of titles. I am not amused, although nothing was more of a pig with lipstick than the colorized centaur repro. what s kick in the balls of the original artist.
It blows my mind that I have never once seen a pf reproducer just give props to the original artist. Maybe on the description where they say how great it is and how much, just say thanks to who ever originally painted it.

#2080 1 year ago

Enjoy your well deserved vacation! Maybe wood will come down and pigs will fly.

#2081 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

some of the mirco IJ's I have done have willy's teeth red with lip stick. I thought it was a digital print, but there has been a couple that her lipstick red is on the teeth, and I fix it. You cant really see in the pics that this one has the glitter around the inserts. he is doing this on a couple of titles. I am not amused, although nothing was more of a pig with lipstick than the colorized centaur repro. what s kick in the balls of the original artist.
It blows my mind that I have never once seen a pf reproducer just give props to the original artist. Maybe on the description where they say how great it is and how much, just say thanks to who ever originally painted it.

Yea I know hey who would leave it like that and don't worry about he's PFs that he's making that's not right at all but Ron will make it right every time thanks too Ron enjoy your time off u need it

#2082 1 year ago

I am realizing that my grandfather was pretty smart. He used to always say I dont know much because of my age, (though he left out the age part and just reminded me how I was stupid).
I have found as I get older, why hang on to a chance a pf will get there without damage? well to save time and money. What happens if the pf is damaged? answer: lots of time and money.

Yesterday I had to get the pfs out before I left town. I had a crate that the IJ would fit in, but with less than a 1/4 in around it for padding. so even though there is 3/4 in of wood to protect it. if it gets dropped, and there is only a piece of cardboard around it for padding it could get damaged if its a hard drop on a corner. Of course I didnt have the wood on hand to build another and they had to go out yesterday. I am glad I didnt take the chance, and I blew 2 hrs to go get wood and build a bigger one that would allow for more padding. I would have had to prey the whole time it is in transit, and if it is damaged the customer is going to be pissed after spending 100 bucks on a crate.

It reminds me of the pull out and prey method of B.C when you are young (...and stupid)

Just wanted to share this incase it resonates with any others out there.

#2083 1 year ago

I did the pull out and pray method for years, never got caught. Got lied to though. My period is late and you did it and what are you going to do about it. Wait, Wait, Wait.....

1 week later
#2084 1 year ago

I made it back in one piece. heading out to the studio for the first time, if I can walk thru the weeds. Pearl Jam canceled the show within an hour of me pulling in the parking lot of the mgm. (the MGM sucks. the room was like a college dorm room. No fridge, no coffee pot, no bathroom door. 450$ shit hole, I hate vegas, so went to green river. someone suggested the green river terrace, which is now my favorite place in america, and motel. Spent 5 days there going to arches, and 2 tracking my nissian altima. It was a good thing my buddy lives by his phone, because all of his music was in the cloud, (there are no clouds in the desert) as well as directions, so he was a horrible co pilot. I bought a map, and we did fine after that. Had a good time, drove 2300 miles.
We landed in Denver (sold out airbus a320 stacked passengers elbow to ass) No isle seats on the way there, paid 75$ to get them on the way back. VERY good investment. The distance to the seat in front of me was 1 in less than the length of my legs. The wall/window on one side and someone bigger than me on the other. So I held my arms and knees together and meditated. I dont think I will ever fly again.

I went to one well in denver. Great pinball destination. Even though I have no interest in the marvel stuff the new avengers game is awesome! I am guessing its the same designer as godzillia? man thats a great game. All of their WPC games were restored, and in great condition.

I was up in the upper desert of south east utah. I really like that area. followed the river both north and south. Talked to a guy with a 88 toyota truck, that had no rust, not even in the wheel wells, springs and frame. He looked at me blankly when I was freaking out about the condition. It was his work truck. I found a lot of abandoned buildings, with sun dried wood planks of beautiful color and texture I wanted to take home so bad, to cover the walls of my house with. I also found some wall paintings, circa 600-1400 bc, as well as some fakes circa 2018. It kills me when people tag priceless artifacts. I really dig utah. I looked at a 10 acre parcel with 600 ft on the green river for 500 grand. way past my budget, but if I found a place where the weather wasn't too hot in the summer for more than a month or 2, all I need is a house and barn. I figure I have the same chances of finding a woman in the desert as I do here in hooterville.

The TAS (security) line in denver had 600-800 people in it(my guess) and some fella said he would take us to the front of the line if we want to get out eyes scanned as well as finger prints, and pic. I am done being a gangsta so I agreed, and he took us to the front, but the charge was like 189 for a year. he didnt mention that. since I dont plan to fly any more, its not a good deal for me. man crap is expensive now days. what are ya gonna do? I am pretty bummed about my attempt to see pearl jam. spent 6 grand, drove 2300 miles, plus flew, to and from denver. I am super glad its the best time of the year for the desert. Pretty green. snow on the ground when I went back thru the Eisenhower tunnel. I think I am going to save up to explore utah further and possibly scout a location for a new compound.
who knows? I dont even buy green bananas so... maybe.

IMG_2644 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2644 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2678 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2678 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2690 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2690 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2725 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2725 (1) (resized).jpg
#2085 1 year ago
IMG_2794 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2794 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2806 (resized).jpgIMG_2806 (resized).jpg
#2086 1 year ago

sorry.
1up in denver. great place.

#2087 1 year ago

Kum and Go? Wow, they have a sick sense of humor or completely oblivious!

#2088 1 year ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I thought the same thing. then I thought whats next? kum dumpster?

#2089 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I thought the same thing. then I thought whats next? kum dumpster?

Kumon (resized).jpegKumon (resized).jpeg
#2090 1 year ago
Quoted from dmacy:

There is one on the road to Glendwood Springs that is in the same parking lot as a hotel called "The Rusty Cannon". Someone had a very amusing sense of humor.

#2091 1 year ago

this is the best lol

slut (resized).jpgslut (resized).jpg
#2092 1 year ago

Some pics of sanding the heck out of this AC pf. Not just the top. I ground the lip of clear forming on the holes, sanded the inside edges of the holes, and the outside edges. sand sand sand.
also the leady death KIT for the matta hari games, incase you have never seen one.
My fav is the one for kiss, which I like way better than the kiss version. kiss sucks. prob is I dont have the back glass. cpr made them for a while, and the people who had them all ready freaked out because it may lower the price of theirs. Of course I do have an opinion on that!

20220525_102138 (resized).jpg20220525_102138 (resized).jpg20220525_102504 (resized).jpg20220525_102504 (resized).jpg20220525_102915 (resized).jpg20220525_102915 (resized).jpg20220526_142158 (resized).jpg20220526_142158 (resized).jpg20220526_142206 (resized).jpg20220526_142206 (resized).jpg20220526_142213 (resized).jpg20220526_142213 (resized).jpg
#2093 1 year ago

Packing tape on the front of the bg, needs to be cleaned.
Who wants to sell me a pf?
any repro or nos. I am interested

#2094 1 year ago

The reason I want to buy a couple pfs, is I am very bad at saving. So when I get paid, if I dont spend it on stock, there is a good chance it will go to coins, hookers, and drugs.

#2095 1 year ago

Ron do you have a set of BMX playfields or know someone that does?

#2096 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Ron do you have a set of BMX playfields or know someone that does?

That would be cool. That title and era of titles are really rare for nos pf. I am guessing because it was another bankruptcy period in the pinball industry. I have seen one used for sale and I dont think ever a nos in 15 years of focusing on pfs more than games. So you have your work cut out for you.
Mirco always asks what titles from the old days should he do, get a bunch of people to write him requesting that title. It will take cpr 6 years, but mirco seems to do them in less than a year. Then of course send it to me after it dries for 4 months.

#2097 1 year ago

If anyone within 'around 250 miles or less from west mich would be interested in trading clearcoat/playfields for restoring or installing a pf in my bally playboy, or strikes and spares or Black hole or T2. I can add cash for parts or what ever we need. I dont have a game with one of my pfs, and [would really like to have one.

The dream would be to find a NOS party zone for my sisters game, and get that installed, and restored for her. I have had several dr dude pfs (nos diamond plate) but only one party zone, and we didnt have the game back then. I really owe my sister a lot. I bought that game and had mike schudell do his shop magic on it. Man! that guys work is amazing.

#2098 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

That would be cool. That title and era of titles are really rare for nos pf. I am guessing because it was another bankruptcy period in the pinball industry. I have seen one used for sale and I dont think ever a nos in 15 years of focusing on pfs more than games. So you have your work cut out for you.
Mirco always asks what titles from the old days should he do, get a bunch of people to write him requesting that title. It will take cpr 6 years, but mirco seems to do them in less than a year. Then of course send it to me after it dries for 4 months.

Cpr won’t make it and Mirco would need a really nice example to scan. Very unlikely to ever happen.

#2099 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Cpr won’t make it and Mirco would need a really nice example to scan. Very unlikely to ever happen.

Ok, well life is often long. I will keep my eyes open for a nice used plank

#2100 1 year ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Ok, well life is often long. I will keep my eyes open for a nice used plank

Thank you

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 29.95
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 1,159.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1,059.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,557 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 92.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-monthly-playfield-thread/page/42?hl=vilant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.