Topic Stats

• 4,551 posts - Hot topic!
  • 293 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 minutes ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 263 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If you are going to do a pf swap on a game, which option best describes your opinion between a NOS and a repro pf”

• Only want an nos pf even if the total cost is going to be more 42 votes
    51%
  • reproduction pf 10 votes
    12%
  • which ever is going to be cheaper 31 votes
    37%

(83 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1597 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1753 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1634 (resized).jpeg
20240416_145204 (resized).jpg
20240416_145151 (resized).jpg
20240416_144619 (resized).jpg
20240416_144602 (resized).jpg
20240416_144554 (resized).jpg
20240416_144539 (resized).jpg
20240416_144526 (resized).jpg
20240416_144518 (resized).jpg
20240416_144512 (resized).jpg
20240416_144507 (resized).jpg
20240416_144454 (resized).jpg
20240416_144437 (resized).jpg
20240416_144425 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,551 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 92.
#51 4 years ago

I got some final pics to post before I ship. trying to get in the habit of taking more pics. The customers want to see them.
first is an Apollo 13, that is NOS but it was fully populated, then stripped, and I did my thing. This title gets beat up pretty good and ghosts like crazy. This is now so flat and smooth, with no friction it will play a lot faster and smoother

111011 (resized).JPG111011 (resized).JPG111012 (resized).JPG111012 (resized).JPG111014 (resized).JPG111014 (resized).JPG111015 (resized).JPG111015 (resized).JPG111017 (resized).JPG111017 (resized).JPG111018 (resized).JPG111018 (resized).JPG111020 (resized).JPG111020 (resized).JPG1111022 (resized).JPG1111022 (resized).JPG
#52 4 years ago

Looks awesome

#53 4 years ago

I was trying to explain on another thread on the diner pf about the reason to have me do my process on a new repro pf that is "perfect" after all it is a gold.
One of the things is the difference between a sprayed finish and a sprayed finished that was block sanded and polished. both reflect light, but the reflection in my clear is very sharp. the trees you can see in the pics above, are over 100 feet away on the ground. The reflection is sharp, and not distorted. The look of the finish is secondary to me. What is most important is a pf that will not show the beating it takes from that heavy steal ball. I am super concerned with the mechanical bond that wont lift when installing properly or later down the line.
I get all but one coat of clear out of the t nut counter sinks and other areas where you dont want it to make installation easier to be successful. Not to mention sealing and finishing the back so that after you are all done you dont have black finger prints all over the back which I have seen countless times.
Here is the final product pics of the lotr that I posted a couple weeks ago.

10111 (resized).JPG10111 (resized).JPG11102 (resized).JPG11102 (resized).JPG11103 (resized).JPG11103 (resized).JPG11104 (resized).JPG11104 (resized).JPG11106 (resized).JPG11106 (resized).JPG11107 (resized).JPG11107 (resized).JPG11108 (resized).JPG11108 (resized).JPG11109 (resized).JPG11109 (resized).JPG
#54 4 years ago

In that last pic, I showed the 2 purple insert outlines because I had to paint them. they had pretty distracting cracks around them, and it is one of the few places where I can paint color on this pf. since it is photographs, and they fade with pixels, most of the solid colors have a pixel texture to them. I think since they had to layer ink to get this color it got rid of the pixel texture so I could match and paint it.

#55 4 years ago

Phenomenal work Ron!

#57 4 years ago

Great work Ron.

#58 4 years ago

That looks awesome!

1 week later
#59 4 years ago

Here are some pics of TnA for ya all. These pfs are done by a maker I haven't dealt with. very different. I am doing 2, for different customers, and each pf is quite different from each other. I have noticed that they were new and not dry when I received them, because I let the first 2 coats dry 17 days, and by then there was wood grain in the surface of the clear, similar to what happens some times with cpr pf's. Its super easy to fix, but the key is to wait for it to be done drying before I finish.

One thing I tried to show in the pics is the consistent surface flatness. when you just spray without blocking, you get big hills around all edges. all liquid will pull its self to an edge once it finds one. also there is no compound left inside the edges of the cut outs and holes from all of the buffing. They used a green colored material for gluing the inserts I believe, and it is here and there. I am interested to play this game at the next show I go to in the fall.

1tna01 (resized).jpg1tna01 (resized).jpg1tna02 (resized).jpg1tna02 (resized).jpg1tna03 (resized).jpg1tna03 (resized).jpg1tna04 (resized).jpg1tna04 (resized).jpg1tna05 (resized).jpg1tna05 (resized).jpg1tna06 (resized).jpg1tna06 (resized).jpg1tna07 (resized).jpg1tna07 (resized).jpg1tna08 (resized).jpg1tna08 (resized).jpg1tna09 (resized).jpg1tna09 (resized).jpg1tna10 (resized).jpg1tna10 (resized).jpg1tna12 (resized).jpg1tna12 (resized).jpg1tna13 (resized).jpg1tna13 (resized).jpg1tna14 (resized).jpg1tna14 (resized).jpg
#60 4 years ago

Once you have a Kruzman cleared pf the rest become absolute garbage. It doesnt crack, chip or pool up around posts like some other "manufacturer". And it doesnt look like a damn golf ball after 100 games like some other "manufacturer" . Any playfield you buy have it drop shipped to Ron. You wont be disappointed!

#61 4 years ago

kruzman
TNA looks amazing! Honestly I would be a little intimidated to do a playfield swap on that machine. I've looked under mine and it looks packed.Alot going on under there.Really enjoy the rules and playing it.
-Mike

#62 4 years ago

The TNA looks great Ron! I can't wait to see your magic on the ACNC playfield.

#63 4 years ago

I havent got a chance to play TNA, but several of the people who have similar game taste as I, speak very highly of it. I like deep progressive rules, so I am looking forward to it.

This is the first one that I have shipped to spooky. I dont know what to expect on installation. I am guessing is just a job to most of the employees, and they dont see it as their prized possession, after all, they make them every day. I just hope that since it is going to react a little different than the other pfs they are doing, that they dont mind dealing with the issue of being a little more fragile. The pfs they install daily all ready have scratches, and nibs and what not. This one is flawless, so the smallest "oops" is going to glare. So Hopefully it will install and look great. The other issue is time. I haven't talked to them, and I am told time is not an issue. The TNA and alice pfs that have come here all seem pretty new, and still drying wood (just like all the repro pfs) They are the current title so they have not had a chance to sit around. I could tell after I did a set of coats and let it cure, after 15 days the wood grain was visible in the surface of the clear. So I am taking my time, but I dont want to hold them up. I could finish the 2 other spooky pfs I am doing this weekend, but I am going to give them one and 2 more weeks to cure, before i do the final block sand and polish.

I am always humbled by praise and good things said about my work. Its all word of mouth for the ad budget here, so thank you very much.

#64 4 years ago

I forgot to mention that I wanted to talk about cleaning the compound out of the holes when done with the job. The TNA shown above as well as with all of the other jobs I do, are going to be installed by someone else who ultimately finishes the job. So its that person who really has his or her name on the restoration.
I am happy to see people are polishing out clear jobs, but if you dont clean your cutouts and holes, either the installer has to, or it gets installed with the coumpound and wax in the edges and low spots. I dont think its the installers job to clean the wax and compound, so remember... its not done until you clean it.
If you dont, it will have to be done by someone else or it wont get done and wont look as good as it could after all of every ones effort.
I think it took me a good year, when I first got started to realize this.

2 weeks later
#65 4 years ago

I think it is on the cpr website concerning clearcoats, or it could have been a letter forwarded from cpr to me, from a customer, but it says, and I paraphrase" that it does you no good to pay the insane price to have someone reclear a cpr pf because the finish will ball dimple just as ours will. Its the nature of the metal ball and soft wood."
It bothered me for a long time because I spend a lot of time on the clear that I do to make it able to withstand the abuse a machine experiences. I could make way more per hour if I didnt worry about making a hard finish. of course wood is only so hard, but with research, trial and effort, and a lot of time and elbo grease, it is a fact that my finish wears MUCH better than a stock finish.
I got a letter yesterday that makes me very happy. I asked for permission to reprint this of course.

The pf that I did for this customer is not a cpr. My point is that the assumption that my finish dimples the same as a stock reproduction finish is incorrect, and there is no way I would do this work, breathe these fumes, and make this salary if I was not making a difference.

Hi Ron,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to commend you on just how well your work holds up and contrary to popular belief disproves that dimples are "normal". I was skeptical but after ~125 plays, no wax, and a few severe ball launches due to a misadjusted stand up target, your clear coat still looks like new and shows zero dimples. I had read about your work over the years and really had a hard time believing what I read. It was/is all very much true. Not sure if you care or not, but I've attached a few pics for you to view (zooming in really tells the tale) and wanted to thank you for your efforts in this community. I very much look forward to using your services again in the future.

Chris
Aka pinside ID CLEllison

#66 4 years ago

These go with the letter above

fh (resized).pngfh (resized).png
#68 4 years ago

Here are some pics of an alice cooper that came out awesome. I like the art on this pf a lot.

IMG_4446 (resized).JPGIMG_4446 (resized).JPGIMG_4456 (resized).JPGIMG_4456 (resized).JPGIMG_4464 (resized).JPGIMG_4464 (resized).JPGIMG_4465 (resized).JPGIMG_4465 (resized).JPGIMG_4466 (resized).JPGIMG_4466 (resized).JPGIMG_4468 (resized).JPGIMG_4468 (resized).JPGIMG_4471 (resized).JPGIMG_4471 (resized).JPGIMG_4472 (resized).JPGIMG_4472 (resized).JPGIMG_4473 (resized).JPGIMG_4473 (resized).JPG
#69 4 years ago

Looks great ! I haven’t had a chance to play ACNC castle yet but looking forward to it . Nice work !

#70 4 years ago

Ron, you know what's really awesome about your work (besides everything)? This may sound just ludicrous but the sound and feel of the ball actually whacking the play field. The best way I can describe it is going from a normal "donk" to a "dunk". It's just a solid low pitched sound. Like the clear giving the ball a big ole bro hug. Freaking awesome. #customerforlife #ballbrohug #dimplesarentnormalbro

#71 4 years ago

This guy is the gold standard in PF's.

#72 4 years ago

That ACNC looks phenomenal!

#73 4 years ago

I have some new pfs that will be here in the next 2 weeks.
elviria
harlem globetrotters
bally playboy
banzi run
all cpr gold.

I may not sell the playboy because I need one and this one has starburst inserts like my xenon. starburst inserts were not used for a couple more years, they are a very subtle mod that really looks sweet

#74 4 years ago

Beautiful work Ron...I can't wait to get my playfield back!

#75 4 years ago

Digging out a NOS Frontier to bring up to you soon. Maybe a couple others for a spot touch up. Gonna be awesome! Love Michigan in the summer.

#76 4 years ago

Ron... that FH PF is beautiful!

I recently purchased a FH to restore. I bought another guys new PF, and 5-decals, NOS translite and all Starship clear ramps.

I'm not sure which PF is it (NOS / CPR or other), but it's brand new. I should send it to you. Should I ask about payment details in this thread or via PM?

Let me know.
Thanks!
Kerry

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Ron... that FH PF is beautiful!
I recently purchased a FH to restore. I bought another guys new PF, and 5-decals, NOS translite and all Starship clear ramps.
I'm not sure which PF is it (NOS / CPR or other), but it's brand new. I should send it to you. Should I ask about payment details in this thread or via PM?
Let me know.
Thanks!
Kerry

You simply wont be disappointed. Dimples arent normal
Ron charges $575 for the clear and $75 shipping back. Btw, I bought starship ramps as well. FYI the steps ramp is 1/4" short at the bottom (ramp flap). DONT drill your ramp until you set it in and see where the holes should be.

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

You simply wont be disappointed. Dimples arent normal
Ron charges $575 for the clear and $75 shipping back. Btw, I bought starship ramps as well. FYI the steps ramp is 1/4" short at the bottom (ramp flap). DONT drill your ramp until you set it in and see where the holes should be.

I am not sure if this info on the FH ramps are common knowledge, but this is a great thing to know ahead of time. I think if someone is doing research, they should find this. This is a great example of how helpful pinside is. Doing a pf swap is the equivalent of swapping the motor in a 97 subaru outback. We found a bunch of helpful info in the net before and during the job.

With Funhouse, I think it is either a IPB, NOS or mirco. Mircos are obvious by the clearcoat being thick. Nos will have dates on the edges, and sometimes t nuts. if you see t nuts, its nos.

The way I tell if a Bally playboy is repro or nos, the nos has the white primer from the top side sprayed around the inside of the ball holes, and it has overspray on the back around the ball holes. All of the old ballys have this.

On DMD bally williams pfs, I also watch for the upc sticker at the bottom left side

AS for my prices there is one more charge that is significant. After I work on a pf it has to be shipped in a sturdy wood crate. Some people who have the facilities and time, send them in one, if not I sell them for 70 including the packaging. They last over a dozen round trips without problem. Usually around that time, or whenever necessary. I put a new top on them. I have had so many pfs damaged and destroyed from shipping in cardboard. I sold a used pf this month and shipped in cardboard, (since I didnt work on it I didnt insist on the wood crate) the package was exposed to so much water, they not only had to relabel it for the address, they taped cardboard around it. This was not just left out in rain, it looked like it was under a downspout. I cant figure out how it happened, but, that is just the latest example.
And a warning to people who think just because it is insured, it will be covered for how much I insured it for. All of the shippers are different when it comes to claims, I have strong opinion of that, but one thing they all have an issue with is how a piece of plywood can be worth 300-3000. They do not just hand out checks for how much you insured it for.

Way back in 1989 while in school, I loaded trucks at ups for the christmas season rush. That experience was an opportunity to see how the packages get handled, and what to expect if a pf is not wrapped properly..

Anyway the shipping crate is expensive. But it is necessary, and its a good investment. Once you have one you will be able to pack up a pf in less than 5 mins, and for the most part, not have to worry about it getting destroyed in its travels. In some cases when a client needs to ship a pf to me, and dose not have a crate, and doesn't feel comfortable sending the pf in a cardboard box, I will ship them a crate, with packing. The shipping cost for the crate when empty is $30.

Most reproduction pfs dont need paint work, although there are a lot if IPB repros that have plenty of screening issues to be cleaned up. This is why gene liked to sell them at shows so people could inspect them. He would have 10 lined up and it took so much time to play" find waldo" If there is work on the average repro pf, it is hairline cracks around inserts. There are several different shades of black that the different manufactures use. I have it down to basically 4 paints. Then, even if it is not an exact match, I paint the whole line so at that point it wont matter or show. If it is a couple inserts and black I dont charge. If it is more than 4, I have to charge hourly paint or shop time (40 per hour)

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Digging out a NOS Frontier to bring up to you soon. Maybe a couple others for a spot touch up. Gonna be awesome! Love Michigan in the summer.

I have a really nice Frontier here in the shop, I am just getting started on. its reglued and leveled, now time to paint inserts. Its going to be beautiful. The clear really deepens the colors and contrast. I will post pics when done. It is in as nice of condition as a nos of its age can be.

#80 4 years ago

I wanted to get some pics posted of this pf before I shipped it back to its owner. I have never seen one before, nor the game. Its an alien. The new clearcoat, and fine polish really brings out the background, for lack of better terms seemed to set way back (if it were 3 dimension) I just finally saw pics of the pf installed with the rest of the games parts, and the art work makes more sense to me now I think it looks really nice. I was told there is a long story as to why the game didnt make it to production (which I dont know anything about).
I am sure this would fit in perfect next to a space invadors
I am not sure who did it. If you know, feel free to post the artist's name.
enjoy
IMG_4489 (resized).JPGIMG_4489 (resized).JPGIMG_4492 (resized).JPGIMG_4492 (resized).JPGIMG_4494 (resized).JPGIMG_4494 (resized).JPGIMG_4496 (resized).JPGIMG_4496 (resized).JPGIMG_4498 (resized).JPGIMG_4498 (resized).JPGIMG_4499 (resized).JPGIMG_4499 (resized).JPGIMG_4500 (resized).JPGIMG_4500 (resized).JPGIMG_4502 (resized).JPGIMG_4502 (resized).JPGIMG_4504 (resized).JPGIMG_4504 (resized).JPGIMG_4508 (resized).JPGIMG_4508 (resized).JPG

#81 4 years ago

You can see in the ramp lip cut out that I had to dremmil out the clear which had some adhesion issues from the original clear. it may have had dust in the corner, or it just had some reason for there to be clear that was not anchored to the wood. (around the inside edges)

#82 4 years ago
#83 4 years ago

I edited my original post with the alien pics. when I read it this morning I could see how it could have been read negatively or critical about the art on alien, and thats not what I was trying to say, so I looked up pics of the game, before expressing my opinion again. I think the final
project or the pf installed looks really cool.
I like the way the clear seems to bring out the dark alien images in the background.

After seeing that aurich did this art (I am very impressed) but it totally makes sense to me now. Though I dont know him, face to face, this dark style seems totally his influence. I am pretty sure its his art on my sisters acdc pro, which we really dig. Kudos to him for doing a pf. The art rather than just the shinny gloss on top

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I edited my original post with the alien pics. when I read it this morning I could see how it could have been read negatively or critical about the art on alien, and thats not what I was trying to say, so I looked up pics of the game, before expressing my opinion again. I think the final
project or the pf installed looks really cool.
I like the way the clear seems to bring out the dark alien images in the background.
After seeing that aurich did this art (I am very impressed) but it totally makes sense to me now. Though I dont know him, face to face, this dark style seems totally his influence. I am pretty sure its his art on my sisters acdc pro, which we really dig. Kudos to him for doing a pf. The art rather than just the shinny gloss on top

I added him to the thread so he could see the beautiful work you did on his beautiful PF. Not to highlight anything negative said or implied. I didn’t read your post that way at all. I thought he might like to see it!

#85 4 years ago

My girlfriend thought i should rethink it, because she follows it, and she saw it as negative. So I blew her off but once i realized it was aurich, I changed it just in case.
There is so much negative, devicecive speech going on in america right now I dont want to be a part of it.

#86 4 years ago

I didn’t read it as negative at all. The artwork is beautiful and the clear makes it look so deep and detailed.

#87 4 years ago

Well I have never produced an entire pf on my own, the closest I have is a run of 12 nude creech pfs, and I only did the girl. I also did a topless genie, so I really respect anyone who has the talent and stones to put his work out there. That being said I wanted to make sure it was not misunderstood.
So there we go.

#88 4 years ago

I have some new arrivals that are available. I mentioned them, but now I got to inspect them, and they have no issues. That may be because someone got to hand pick them since he is in the same area as cpr.
Bally playboy plus a couple of the colored inserts that were clear, were made with starburst inserts (same as my xenon) 950$
Harlem globetrotters 875
elviria 900
Banzi run 900

Ted nugent/ nos cleared by bill davis. Drilled and dimpled, very nice

I still have a cpr addams family that I went thru and tightened, cleared, and sealed the back 1750$

also a NOS DE STARWARS. I really tightened up the art work, reglued the inserts, leveled them, cleared, sealed the back, drilled and dimpled $2000
as well as the used DESW that I made the drill dimple template from for 300

1 week later
#89 4 years ago

Following to bookmark!
Love your stuff. Close to emailing.

#90 4 years ago

You may want to keep an eye on my website in the next week or 2. I will be listing some amazing rare german pf's. Miss world, lady death, and space rider, just to name a couple. they are nos and so cool. If you dont know about this type of pf, it was very popular in germany for them to design a new game on the games that were readily available, and worn and people were bored of. so games like matta hari, globetrotters, even kiss. Believe it or not the pf they made to redo the kiss game, is as good, but has a whole bunch of nudity. So you install a new pf, new BG, and you have a new game that is very rare, and in some cases would not make many customers in the more conservative areas of the states.

I will post more info as I get it

#91 4 years ago

Check this out on ebay, its a space rider pf. A german nos pf that is made to convert the harlem globetrotters, to a custom game. I am pretty sure the seller has a line on backglass for it also, so that you can do the whole project proper.
check it out I love it!

ebay.com link: 0

#92 4 years ago

I Talked to the seller and if the buyer wants it shipped in one of my shipping crates, that can be done, or it can be sent to me for work and clear.

ALSO, I can drill/dimple the pf if it is not dimpled

#93 4 years ago

Hey guys, as you have probably seen I had a few of these Geiger kits sell over the last week. Ron has a few of them now including the last Lady Death kit and a few Space Rider playfields, they are on his website at this point, glad I was able to be their temporary watchmen and I'm sure they will find a good home from Ron.

https://pinballplayfieldskruzman.com/2019/08/14/geiger-lady-death-kit-nos-1500/

https://pinballplayfieldskruzman.com/2019/08/14/geiger-space-rider-nos-1100-rare/

#94 4 years ago

Here is a nos frontier I am working on. The inserts were quite nice considering the age, but they still had the cracks around them. Some of the inserts in the bonus area have black art that goes right to the key circle. So I glued all of the inserts from behind because of the age, and I painted all of the black keylines around the inserts except the ones where the art hits the black key line. After I put down a thin coat to check my work I didnt like that the remaining inserts that I didnt paint really showed their crack because the clear magnifies.
so since I had clear down I didnt want to paint the art in the inserts because it would look slightly elevated, and I sanded as low as possible and drew key lines around them. I have all ready matched the black exactly (I use 8 different shades of black). If it works like it should, it should match perfect and look really good after a coat. I will post the pic after I do another coat.

even though this was a very nice example of this title, there are 48 inserts, and they all have that crack, especially after I sand the pf level in prep. So that is 48 inserts to glue and paint. 9 of them I had to draw.

I figured I would post a day in the life rather than just BUMP

I also want to thank the owner and all of my customers for the support

frontier (resized).pngfrontier (resized).png
#95 4 years ago

sorry for the crappy pic. not much light today

#96 4 years ago

That’s an awesome looking playfield! Love the detail....

1 week later
#98 4 years ago

Here is some pics of the Lady death and Space rider game kits that are for sale on my website. If you have never heard of them, it was a company that would take a game that bally made huge numbers of, so they were available cheap, and there were plenty of games that made their quarters and were no longer being used. So they made new art work on a pf, back galss, and plastic set... New game, new theme, on an old globetrotters
When these were made it was all about space. star wars, star trek movies had just been made. People couldnt get enough space themed stuff. I know I couldnt. The only thing that could be better is add some hot pinup chicks. Well they did that also!
I think the biggest reason these kits were not a big hit over here is, after the election in 1980, american culture was going to tighten up the sex left over from the 70's. Ed Mease, Ron and Nancy, and the folks to direct the national endowment for the arts, wanted to get rid of all of the lewd and lascivious nudity in our culture.

So I think it was timing. They were made at the wrong time. They sold plenty in europe. Anyway now they are cool collector items. They made one of the Kiss title, and it is Just full of lots o naked hotties.

The space rider pfs are not dimpled. I have a template and can dimple for you if you are going to install. Of course I will be happy to tweek and clear them for ya also. The look so beautiful cleared, the colors are bright and deep.

ld (resized).pngld (resized).pngrk (resized).pngrk (resized).pngsp (resized).pngsp (resized).png
#99 4 years ago

I can't speak highly enough of the work Ron does. I have a MB pf from IPB that he clearcoated. This was done in 2015/2016. It currently has over 500 plays on it, and not a hint of dimpling.

I did not put mylar in the high traffic areas (pop bumpers and shooter lane landing area). They are still absolutely perfect, except for the dirt that I need to clean off. Here are some pics:

01 (resized).jpg01 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg

The only area I put down mylar was in the ball drop areas at the inlanes.

The materials and process that Kruzman is using have yielded amazing results. Please keep up the good work!

I just got a EATPM pf back from Ron, and dropped off my Diner pf for the same great treatment.

2 weeks later
#100 4 years ago

So I just got this nos frontier done. It was nos, and pretty nice, so it got the inserts glued, sanded off all of the laquer, painted all of the inserts, and cleared. When I have to use clear to build up to level, its really important to allow each coat to cure. Of course after its done, I sand it level starting with 600, and going up to 3000 wet block sanding. Then polish, then clean out all of the cut outs.

front 1 (resized).jpgfront 1 (resized).jpgfront 10 (resized).jpgfront 10 (resized).jpgfront 13 (resized).jpgfront 13 (resized).jpgfront 2 (resized).jpgfront 2 (resized).jpgfront 3 (resized).jpgfront 3 (resized).jpgfront 4 (resized).jpgfront 4 (resized).jpgfront 5 (resized).jpgfront 5 (resized).jpgfront 6 (resized).jpgfront 6 (resized).jpgfront 7 (resized).jpgfront 7 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
There are 4,551 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 92.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-monthly-playfield-thread/page/2?hl=clellison and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.