Topic Stats

• 4,444 posts
  • 291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 261 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If you are going to do a pf swap on a game, which option best describes your opinion between a NOS and a repro pf”

• Only want an nos pf even if the total cost is going to be more 41 votes
    53%
  • reproduction pf 8 votes
    10%
  • which ever is going to be cheaper 29 votes
    37%

(78 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1113 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_1114 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_1112 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_1111 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_1110 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
20240325_123739 (resized).jpg
20240325_123729 (resized).jpg
20240325_130328 (resized).jpg
20240325_130312 (resized).jpg
20240325_130300 (resized).jpg
20240325_130236 (resized).jpg
20240325_130218 (resized).jpg
20240325_130213 (resized).jpg
20240325_130203 (resized).jpg
20240325_130143 (resized).jpg
20240325_130119 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,444 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 89.
#951 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Louis is bored. He has been waiting for me to comeout side all day, but I am in here doing taxes. He is lost most his sight, or a lot of it, so he seems even more dumb that he actually is. I bmay go out to cut some firewood, and both of us can walk the trails get some exercise.
I had to pay to get the trees that were growing in the power lines cut last monday and one of the cherry trees had these 3 living in it. So since they are homeless we have been helping them out. cedar, popular, cherry
So if you havent been to my website it is kruzmanpinballplayfields.com. Its not about clearcoating. Its not about clearcoating, just pfs available.I think there are about 65-70 titles of new pfs on there.
Of that new batch of the NOS bally williams stuff I got a couple weeks ago, here is what is still available. Pics and prices are on the website
Scared stiff (on hold for one more day)
AFM on hold same
Dracula
TOTAN
Demo man
DR who
roadshow
NBA
Hurricane
World cup soccer
star wars
No fear
corvette
shadow
Theatre of magic
Star trek NG (on hold)
Jack bot
Plus another 45 other NOS/repro titles I have (they are on the website)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for helping the animals!

#952 2 years ago

There is a place in my heart for anyone who goes out of their way to help animals, particularly orphaned babies. Its how a person acts when no one observes you and how people treat those that have no power over you that tells everything about a person's character.

There's a special place in heaven for those who help care for animals. Thank you.

#953 2 years ago

They are doing so good. gaining about 8% of their weight per day! cedar, poplar, cherry. One grey one black and one black and brown mixed w red. My girlfriend took them for a couple days. she has been rescueing cats for years. As soon as we found actual formula made especially for them and opossum's they got good and healthy. with eyes and ears open, they are beginning to tussle and fuss. we got a pound of cut slices of deer antler, and they like chewing on that. It says that their eyes open at 4 weeks, so they are about 5 weeks now. I have had a heat pad under their cage this whole time. when they get cold they wont eat. pretty soon I am going to start putting them in this big cage I got that is about 4 ft high with the beds up at the top. I have to start introducing them to the outside soon. I was lucky to have antibiotics here for cedar when she was sick (the first week). anyway, adrianna has really stepped up on helping these guys and me. they need to be fed every 4 hours, so middle of the night, every night.

It will be cool to have squirrils that will come to me, once they get situated outside. I have 2 deer that come to me when I call out for them, but now I am afriad of the deer tics. they are so small I dont see them. I want to put seristo collars on the deer, but I think that is over stepping my athority.

I am glad there are others that would help the animals also. Keep in mind when their tree got dropped, it was 40 degoutside and their eyes still wernt to open for 2 and a half weeks. so blind w no fur. I cant let them just die, especially since I am the reason they got homelessed. Now if they were the bastard red squirrils that have destroyed my barns I think I may have thought twice, or taken them to a rescue.

Not much of a pinball post, but living alone, plus gettin old, and sober, pinball is the only thing in my life and thats not something I respect, so its a good thing to add another dimention to life, (or to my life. I dont claim to know crap about life)

#954 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

So if you havent been to my website it is kruzmanpinballplayfields.com. Its not about clearcoating . . .

pinballplayfieldskruzman.com

#955 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

pinballplayfieldskruzman.com

Man I am a screw up with anything that has todo with the dam computers. took me a minute to figure out what you were sayin. No wonder those pfs are not selling

#956 2 years ago

These dum dums grow about 8% a day. yesterday was the last of the middle of the night feedings. They were on a 4 hour feed shift. Its still 4 hous but from bed time till morning, too bad. its only an extra 2 hours.
now that all of them are teething we got some deer antlers that are cut in to peices to gnaw on.
15 years ago it was only black squirrils here, and in the last 3-4 years some gray and brown were introduced some how, and now there are shades of all colors. there is one that lives in my pear tree that is black with white ears. Hilarious. the black ones with the gray mix are really pretty.

I finally just finished thepainting on the EBD that has been patientlywaiting. every single insert. I counted and forgot, maybe 63, but also the whole 5 inches of the left side needed paint. Usually there is some fine touch up after I spray a coat down.

Also finished the paint on space rider.

all of the mode inserts on the mirco IJ, had cracks, as well as all of the 5 people down, between the flippers, and about 1/3 of the round inserts. I am glad I waited on that and the ToM to cure for 4 months. I havent checked to see how the old chicago faired (as to the inserts cracking around the edges)

On theatre of magic, everything is painted except the large purple area. I am waiting to find out who owns it to ask about it.

I will take some pics after I lock down all of the paint with a coat of clear. I still have several to do, paragon, centaur, joker poker, and jungle lord, and a nos scared stiff still

21 0f the 30 pfs in the studio got the back side sanded and double coated with varathane polyurethane to keep out moisture (especialy during season changes) and to make a surface that the dust wont stick to, and will repel finger smudges when installing the wire harness.

nugs7 (resized).jpgnugs7 (resized).jpgnugsforget which (resized).jpgnugsforget which (resized).jpgnugspoplar (resized).jpgnugspoplar (resized).jpgnugswillow (resized).jpgnugswillow (resized).jpg
#957 2 years ago

I have a Theatre magic your clearing for me, I allready paid too, remember ?

#958 2 years ago

Paint work paint work. I am going to break it up doday and make a drill/dimple template for either FT or Demo man. BTQW now I want a damo man. if anyone around mich/ indianna, ohio, il, is looking to sell one that is working 100% I am interested. I am interested in one that has been restored or shopped. I just dont have time to work on my own pins any more.

Maybe you are a tec and you want some work for cash or trade,I have a lot of games that need work. About 10 games, ranging from somethionmg I bought and never plugged in yet till I have time to shop it and make it play good, to some little simple stuff, like a line of gi lights are out on my dr dude

IMG_2585 (resized).JPGIMG_2585 (resized).JPGIMG_2586 (resized).JPGIMG_2586 (resized).JPGIMG_2587 (resized).JPGIMG_2587 (resized).JPGIMG_2588 (resized).JPGIMG_2588 (resized).JPGIMG_2590 (resized).JPGIMG_2590 (resized).JPG
#959 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Maybe you are a tec and you want some work for cash or trade,I have a lot of games that need work. About 10 games, ranging from somethionmg I bought and never plugged in yet till I have time to shop it and make it play good, to some little simple stuff, like a line of gi lights are out on my dr dude

Dude, if I was anywhere near you, I'd take you up, and offer playfields as payment.

And, serious question - on that first image, of the "SPACE" inserts with both red and black text on the inserts. Is the keylines on those touched up? The black keylines look 'blacker' than the black on the letters. Not badly - I just noticed crap like that.

#960 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Dude, if I was anywhere near you, I'd take you up, and offer playfields as payment.
And, serious question - on that first image, of the "SPACE" inserts with both red and black text on the inserts. Is the keylines on those touched up? The black keylines look 'blacker' than the black on the letters. Not badly - I just noticed crap like that.

They are blacker.
But that is because the sanded clear makes the black under look fuzzy or lighter.
I have 9 different colors of black. I always have to remember to write on the pf which number of black I am using. I match the black color by spitting on the pf to see the actual color. Then when I clear it, the 2 are as close as I can get them. Only 2 or 3 jobs in 13 years have I seen that I didnt match the black right.

I think that was what you were asking?

#961 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

They are blacker.
But that is because the sanded clear makes the black under look fuzzy or lighter.
I have 9 different colors of black. I always have to remember to write on the pf which number of black I am using. I match the black color by spitting on the pf to see the actual color. Then when I clear it, the 2 are as close as I can get them. Only 2 or 3 jobs in 13 years have I seen that I didnt match the black right.
I think that was what you were asking?

Yeah, that explains it. Just.. I wasn't imagining it.

#962 2 years ago

What type of paint do you use?

#963 2 years ago

water based acrylic. I have over 20 brands, but IMHO liquitex is the best.

did I use that right? does IMHO mean in my humble opinion? I am old, whats hashtag?

#964 2 years ago

last night before I quit I I put a coat on the space rider and EBD to lock down the paint and see how it looks. I left a couple things undone on the ebd because I have done so much paint on that pf, and now I want to tape some really thin lines but my tape pulls up my paint. so I have to lock it down. If its not too bad I will take some pics and post later today.

#965 2 years ago

So here is a coat down on the space rider. I use this to proof my work.
Next is a EBD that was a lot of work, besides all of the inserts needed paint, the left side of the pf sanded off so I had to paint blue black yellow orange brown, red. I had to lock down thecolors so I could use tape and finish the left edge

IMG_2639 (resized).JPGIMG_2639 (resized).JPGIMG_2640 (resized).JPGIMG_2640 (resized).JPGIMG_2641 (resized).JPGIMG_2641 (resized).JPGIMG_2642 (resized).JPGIMG_2642 (resized).JPGIMG_2643 (resized).JPGIMG_2643 (resized).JPGIMG_2644 (resized).JPGIMG_2644 (resized).JPG
#966 2 years ago
IMG_2631 (resized).JPGIMG_2631 (resized).JPGIMG_2632 (resized).JPGIMG_2632 (resized).JPGIMG_2633 (resized).JPGIMG_2633 (resized).JPGIMG_2634 (resized).JPGIMG_2634 (resized).JPGIMG_2635 (resized).JPGIMG_2635 (resized).JPGIMG_2636 (resized).JPGIMG_2636 (resized).JPGIMG_2637 (resized).JPGIMG_2637 (resized).JPGIMG_2638 (resized).JPGIMG_2638 (resized).JPG
#967 2 years ago
IMG_0975 (resized).JPGIMG_0975 (resized).JPGIMG_0976 (resized).JPGIMG_0976 (resized).JPGIMG_0977 (resized).JPGIMG_0977 (resized).JPG
#968 2 years ago

If you happen to have an Elvira and the Party Monsters PF that you can done over, I would be interested in it.

#969 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hmmmm... It might be worth a road trip I'm a Tech in East TN.

#970 2 years ago

Wow! The EBD should be a Super EBD now.

#971 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like an OEM EBD playfield.
The pistols have initials and the correct, off white, cream color background.

#972 2 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

And the holes are where they’re supposed to be.

#973 2 years ago

notice in the before pics that the way they did the special text was print it in white, then put a square of orange over the area. they missed the sp. of special, I was really worried I wouldnt be able to make that dissapear, but it came out great. Now I need to paint the far left edge, as well as the far left brass rail over by the drain and save lanes.
Painting the inside and outside edge of all of the circles was so much work because on a lot of them I had to make the inside circle a little smaller to cover the fact that the print was not centered on the inserts..
the 4 above the flippers, the 4 drain and save, and the 2 at the top. plus the smal;l 8 ball up at the top right, had the white circle and 8 all messed up, with a huge wood sliver going in to the white circle.

also notice on the 2 inserts at the top comming out of the top arch, not only is the white going in to the circles but look at the right arrow. if you look closely you will see the yellow plastic insert comes way out of the arrow keyline and in to the gray banner, and white area. I had to fix that, which means paint it all. I am really happy with how close I got the creme white. It has violet, lots of umber and gray in it. you cant tell where I painted and whre I did not. which is my goal. if you can tell where I painted, I get bummed.
My best work means it is not noticed!

#974 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

they did the special text was print it in white, then put a square of orange over the area

Wait, that was on purpose?! Holy hell.

#975 2 years ago

Look down at the bottom between the flippers at the orange script. It just has a square oforange over white.

#976 2 years ago

Excellent work

#977 2 years ago

So if you are interested in any of the Bally williams nos pfs from that last batch, here is what is left: Pics and prices are on my website. nows a good time to make an offer since Its been a month or so. I think at the end of this weekend I am just going to bring them to the house and put them in my collection (which is all for sale anyway)

Star trek next Gen proto
World Cup Soccer (I thought this title would sell right away)
corvette
Jackbot
Road show
Champion Pub
Dr who (another I thought would sell fast)
Star Wars
Hurricane

#978 2 years ago

I am still trying to figure out who owns this mirco Theatre of Magic.
I think it was sent here directly from mirco and when thant happens it doesnt have the owners name and mirco puts it in my name.
So get a hold of me if I am doing a ToM for you, because after letting it cure it needs some paint work, and I need the ok. If I dont hear from anybody I am just going to paint it anyway.
I recon.
I recon I am fixin to paint that ToM

#979 2 years ago

If there was trading cards of pinball, I would certainly collect them .

#980 2 years ago

8 nos pf's heading for a shipping container to Australia

IMG_2653 (resized).JPGIMG_2653 (resized).JPG
#981 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

8 nos pf's heading for a shipping container to Australia
[quoted image]

Totan, BSD, No Fear, TAF, and ???

Damn, wish they were coming to me ...

#982 2 years ago

TAF (cpr) AFM, TOTAN, ToM, BSD, NBAF, shadow, no fear. and a cleared pf install kit

smart buy. I was really hoping the BSD wouldnt sell. The LS versions had a darker blue background that I like.

I need to find out the shipping cost to austraila for the install kits. I keep forgetting. Hopefully tomorrow

#983 2 years ago

So its not pinball, but some one may be interested. at 6 weeks and about 260 grams each. They are actually not annoying at all. quiet, they do smell, and they get baths often because of it. There is a lot to say about their behavior, but this is not the forum. Next week their cage will go outside in the days and a couple more weeks they will get the boot (or start paying rent).

older nugs 2 (resized).jpgolder nugs 2 (resized).jpgolder nugs 3 (resized).jpgolder nugs 3 (resized).jpgolder nugs1 (resized).jpgolder nugs1 (resized).jpgolder nugs4 (resized).jpgolder nugs4 (resized).jpg
#984 2 years ago

Give ‘em away win your shipped PFs! I’ll take one!

#985 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Give ‘em away win your shipped PFs! I’ll take one!

Don’t do it Ron, he confirmed in my thread that he’s a cat - he’ll eat them!

#986 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Don’t do it Ron, he confirmed in my thread that he’s a cat - he’ll eat them!

Ahh thats the angle. now I see

#987 2 years ago

They are cute little buggers.

#988 2 years ago

Finished a cpr gold (if it matters) EATPM for a kind fella over on the west side of the country. I am super happy with it.
I am going to find a michrometer, so I can find out the thickness of my clear. This one feels thinner than a mirco stock pf, which is usually what I tell folks. there is a lot of difference between lots of thin coats that get sanded and a couple slop layers.

One down only 41 more to go!!!!

IMG_2659 (resized).JPGIMG_2659 (resized).JPGIMG_2660 (resized).JPGIMG_2660 (resized).JPGIMG_2661 (resized).JPGIMG_2661 (resized).JPGIMG_2662 (resized).JPGIMG_2662 (resized).JPGIMG_2663 (resized).JPGIMG_2663 (resized).JPGIMG_2664 (resized).JPGIMG_2664 (resized).JPGIMG_2665 (resized).JPGIMG_2665 (resized).JPGIMG_2666 (resized).JPGIMG_2666 (resized).JPGIMG_2667 (resized).JPGIMG_2667 (resized).JPGIMG_2668 (resized).JPGIMG_2668 (resized).JPG
#989 2 years ago

So if you reside in AUSTRALIA and you need a PF install kit, I checked the shipping cost and its not too bad compaired to over 500 for a pf.
The total cost is $115 shipped.
There were a couple folks wanting meto check on that, so there you go.

#990 2 years ago

Oh, man...Elvira looks AMAZING!

#991 2 years ago

Little disappointing you didn't let the breast out on the upper Elvira but still another awesome kruzman production none the less

#992 2 years ago

You could hold a lottery, the 3 people that win get a squirrel in the box with there playfield. Hey Ron have you ever cleared a Gottlieb Going Nuts playfield? I believe it has 3 squirrels on it. lol

#993 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Finished a cpr gold (if it matters) EATPM for a kind fella over on the west side of the country. I am super happy with it.
I am going to find a michrometer, so I can find out the thickness of my clear. This one feels thinner than a mirco stock pf, which is usually what I tell folks. there is a lot of difference between lots of thin coats that get sanded and a couple slop layers.
One down only 41 more to go!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man, that EATPM is Purdy! I wish it was mine!

#994 2 years ago

How would you reckon I deal with high inserts? Not really high but when I wipe it down with naptha, its looks really wavy and ugly. I am reckoning just focusing on the inserts with a orbital or block after my next application and just scotch- briting the rest and repeat until its smooth,or is there a better way?

#995 2 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

How would you reckon I deal with high inserts? Not really high but when I wipe it down with naptha, its looks really wavy and ugly. I am reckoning just focusing on the inserts with a orbital or block after my next application and just scotch- briting the rest and repeat until its smooth,or is there a better way?

#996 2 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Give me some more info on it. is it stock or cleared by a repro maker, or cleared by me or another clearcoater?

#997 2 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

I never noticed the initials on the pistols before. good eye thanks

#998 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Give me some more info on it. is it stock or cleared by a repro maker, or cleared by me or another clearcoater?

Stock , by myself.

#999 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

So if you are interested in any of the Bally williams nos pfs from that last batch, here is what is left: Pics and prices are on my website. nows a good time to make an offer since Its been a month or so. I think at the end of this weekend I am just going to bring them to the house and put them in my collection (which is all for sale anyway)
Star trek next Gen proto
World Cup Soccer (I thought this title would sell right away)
corvette
Jackbot
Road show
Champion Pub
Dr who (another I thought would sell fast)
Star Wars
Hurricane

Hoping the Dr Who is on its way to my humble abode. Thanks for all the hints about care for it too.

#1000 2 years ago

I am waiting for a break in the rain to take the crates to fed ex. They will get out today

I wish I knew the situation better. It depends on if the pf is outside the game and or populated. an orbital is not great to level a pf because the padding works against you on the flat surface, so I block by hand and then polish back to clear.
This is all assuming you have enough clear to work with. a stock bally williams, I wouldnt even try. I guess same with a stern. If you want a pf to get level that is not to begin with, I feel you have to add clear, then block it flat. If that makes sense

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser
Pinball Machine
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 4,444 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-monthly-playfield-thread/page/20?hl=manny65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.