Topic Stats

• 4,566 posts
  • 293 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 263 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If you are going to do a pf swap on a game, which option best describes your opinion between a NOS and a repro pf”

• Only want an nos pf even if the total cost is going to be more 42 votes
    50%
  • reproduction pf 10 votes
    12%
  • which ever is going to be cheaper 32 votes
    38%

(84 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_142138 (resized).jpg
20240422_142122 (resized).jpg
20240422_142107 (resized).jpg
20240422_142050 (resized).jpg
20240422_142035 (resized).jpg
20240422_142031 (resized).jpg
20240422_142026 (resized).jpg
20240422_142018 (resized).jpg
20240422_142005 (resized).jpg
20240418_132552 (resized).jpg
20240418_132532 (resized).jpg
20240418_132522 (resized).jpg
20240418_132500 (resized).jpg
20240418_132450 (resized).jpg
20240418_132435 (resized).jpg
20240418_132427 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 92.
#901 3 years ago

Ron, You mentioned having a couple of Paragon playfields a few pages back. Still available?

#902 3 years ago

Im glad you got a cat

#903 3 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Ron, You mentioned having a couple of Paragon playfields a few pages back. Still available?

Good morning. Both of the paragons (one nos and one reproduction) belong to customers, I dont have any in stock. I would check with cpr. That title was on the up and coming list for a long time. Maybe they have some in stock. I think that was the big advantage to them being able to make one pf of any title at any time.
Since they dont keep a stock of their titles, I have always wanted to have them available for when they run out of the run, but I had 2 probs with that idea. I dont get a discount, so after I pay for shipping, its more than you can get them for. The other thing is Stu used to rag on me constantly for being a pf flipper. I love pfs and would gladly be a supplier of their pfs, but in the now, I dont have a paragon. sorry for the long response.

#904 3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I had been on the reserve list for the Paragon run for years, ever since they first announced. I even confirmed with both Kevin and Thomas in early 2020 that I was still interested and wanted a playfield; nevertheless, when they did the run I was never given the option to buy. It is very frustrating. Customer service does not seem like their strong suit.

In any case, if you come across a NOS or repro, I'm in for the Kruzman treatment.

#905 3 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

I had been on the reserve list for the Paragon run for years, ever since they first announced. I even confirmed with both Kevin and Thomas in early 2020 that I was still interested and wanted a playfield; nevertheless, when they did the run I was never given the option to buy.

Yup, me too. Decided I don't really need it though.

#906 3 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I had been on the reserve list for the Paragon run for years, ever since they first announced. I even confirmed with both Kevin and Thomas in early 2020 that I was still interested and wanted a playfield; nevertheless, when they did the run I was never given the option to buy. It is very frustrating. Customer service does not seem like their strong suit.
In any case, if you come across a NOS or repro, I'm in for the Kruzman treatment.

Talk about the title to restore. I feel for ya. I just remembered the size of the plank may make production more difficult. I will be happy to help you find one. I made a post it for you. Its my lo-tec way I keep track of pfs to look for. I have a door with yellow post its all over it. They do fall off, and by then I figure the person may have found one... or moved to the next realm.

#907 3 years ago

Shot a couple quick pics of the dolly I finished for damon this week. I had 2 nos dolly's in here this winter and they were very different colors. I think this one is a early production or prototype or sample. I think all but black and one color were a different shade at least.
I did the back with 2 coats of oil paint, and I couldnt tell till it dried that it came out a little darker than I wanted, but thats ok. I will put some more white tint in the mix.
I can imagine that with the cab and pf this will look super when all restored and complete.

IMG_2456 (resized).JPGIMG_2456 (resized).JPGIMG_2458 (resized).JPGIMG_2458 (resized).JPGIMG_2459 (resized).JPGIMG_2459 (resized).JPGIMG_2460 (resized).JPGIMG_2460 (resized).JPGIMG_2461 (resized).JPGIMG_2461 (resized).JPG
#908 3 years ago

Ron- did you ever acquire the dimple template for Jackbot?

#909 3 years ago

I do not have a template for jackbot, and I dont think I have a used pf to make one. I went to the materials supply place to get some more sheets of plexi for templates, and again covid. I deleted a rant about how much covid is costing me, when I realized how many folks have died. It would be horrible taste.
I have to find a better source than the glass shop and lowes. I will check craigs list. In the past I bought a couple storm windows to pull out the plexi for templates

So I have resolved to just planning a whole day when a pf is ready to be polished out. If I try to get it done after lunch, I will no doubt find a little flaw that I will have to sand out or something. Depending on the cut out holes they really vari in amount of time to polish. I took some pics as Iwas almost done with this diner repro. Wanted to show how the edges get compound that you cant just blow out with the compressor. I run a rag thru all of them

figured I would take a pic of this crate a customer sent. It was a great surprise to find at the door. green is my fav color, so I love it. Also I am going to sand the edges of mine from now on. I noticed immediately when I picked this one up that the edges were nice. That makes for less of a chance that someone in the delivery process will toss it because of a scratch or sliver. when I have the duct tape I used it on the edges.

IMG_2454 (resized).JPGIMG_2454 (resized).JPGIMG_2455 (resized).JPGIMG_2455 (resized).JPGIMG_2462 (resized).JPGIMG_2462 (resized).JPGIMG_2463 (resized).JPGIMG_2463 (resized).JPG
#910 3 years ago

Very cool and innovative. But a little unibomber looking. Better do an extra good job on that one.

#911 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Very cool and innovative. But a little unibomber looking. Better do an extra good job on that one.

HAAAA! Good thing I have not had a chance to open it yet.
There is so much crazy in america now, and the way I run my mouth constantly.
This green crate is the prettiest, but last year a fella made one that I swear was cabinet quality. I think its here now I will take a pic if it is. They both make mine look pretty trashy. Years ago when I was not as booked I was going to do one with flames, but the same thing ran thru my mind that still does every day. "dont you have jobs in house waiting for you to finish" I says to meself

IMG_2115 (resized).JPGIMG_2115 (resized).JPG
#912 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

HAAAA! Good thing I have not had a chance to open it yet.
There is so much crazy in america now, and the way I run my mouth constantly.
[quoted image]

Ha! Glad you like it! I did green stain, then yellow on top, just stuff I had laying around.
Open it! I put some art on the inside too!
I promise there's no anthrax or pressure cookers in there! Im into art, not terrorism!
B

#913 3 years ago

This is a complete flipper football. The background is pretty neat and the way they portray the Umpire is funny

IMG_2464 (resized).JPGIMG_2464 (resized).JPGIMG_2465 (resized).JPGIMG_2465 (resized).JPGIMG_2466 (resized).JPGIMG_2466 (resized).JPGIMG_2470 (resized).JPGIMG_2470 (resized).JPG
#914 3 years ago

Tftc?

#915 3 years ago

So when the inserts get old and cup they pull away from the edges of the wood. here is a paragon that is going to be a lot of work because the cracks all have to be filled and sanded and painted. The star roll overs get quite brittle. one of them had 2 broken tabs on the underside. If I wouldnt have realized that in the prep, it would have been sucksville after it is all done and time for install

IMG_2474 (resized).JPGIMG_2474 (resized).JPGIMG_2476 (resized).JPGIMG_2476 (resized).JPGIMG_2478 (resized).JPGIMG_2478 (resized).JPGIMG_2479 (resized).JPGIMG_2479 (resized).JPGIMG_2481 (resized).JPGIMG_2481 (resized).JPGIMG_2482 (resized).JPGIMG_2482 (resized).JPG
#916 3 years ago

Here is a williams Jungle lord, made within 2 years with much less insert issue

IMG_2486 (resized).JPGIMG_2486 (resized).JPGIMG_2489 (resized).JPGIMG_2489 (resized).JPGIMG_2490 (resized).JPGIMG_2490 (resized).JPGIMG_2491 (resized).JPGIMG_2491 (resized).JPG
#917 3 years ago

And all on the same day of prep, here is a gottlieb solar city. from 77. In my experience gottlieb NOS pfs are always in better condition after the years.
the first 2 pics are before I sanded

IMG_2498 (resized).JPGIMG_2498 (resized).JPGIMG_2499 (resized).JPGIMG_2499 (resized).JPGIMG_2506 (resized).JPGIMG_2506 (resized).JPGIMG_2507 (resized).JPGIMG_2507 (resized).JPGIMG_2510 (resized).JPGIMG_2510 (resized).JPGIMG_2514 (resized).JPGIMG_2514 (resized).JPGIMG_2518 (resized).JPGIMG_2518 (resized).JPG
#918 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

So when the inserts get old and cup they pull away from the edges of the wood. here is a paragon that is going to be a lot of work because the cracks all have to be filled and sanded and painted. The star roll overs get quite brittle. one of them had 2 broken tabs on the underside. If I wouldnt have realized that in the prep, it would have been sucksville after it is all done and time for install
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like the screens were off during printing, too? Wow.

I love all these pictures. I've always thought PF's were a work of art. Wood, paint, and routing and lights..

#919 3 years ago

About 90% of the time the crack along the insert edge, is outside the key line. Think about it that makes it so much work because you cant just do a color touch up. Brush painting texture is different than the screened, plus the color, so if I paint color I paint the area sectioned by its natural borders of color edges. sometimes its best to make the key line thicker, when the goal is to make things disappear.

#920 3 years ago

I meant to say 90% of the pfs I get to work on have the insert going outside the key line.

#921 3 years ago

Wow, that Paragon is gonna need more than a couple thin coats. Haha. It will be beautiful when your done.

#922 3 years ago

Oh man! So excited to see my JL and Solar city getting started.
Do those cut outs for the lanes on solar look too big to you or was that standard? I see a lot of variation on the NOS gottlieb playfields I've been able to hold. I have one more NOS gottlieb playfield coming, curious how that'll look.
B

#923 3 years ago
Quoted from ZooDude:

Oh man! So excited to see my JL and Solar city getting started.
Do those cut outs for the lanes on solar look too big to you or was that standard? I see a lot of variation on the NOS gottlieb playfields I've been able to hold. I have one more NOS gottlieb playfield coming, curious how that'll look.
B

That solar city is a very tight pf, I dont see any probs.
The jungle lord lower is very good for that title. usually they are really planked, and there was only one spot the size of a silver dollar (the big Ike's) where the planking got in to the ink, all of the rest was superficial in the lacquer. All of these older nos pfs I had to totally hand sand except I got to use the da with some worn 600 grit on the gottlieb. even without the da sander I got in to the colored ink on the paragon where the big 3 cm round inserts spell paragon. I have tomake the ugly before they get nice thats for sure. I usually never show in progress pics because people get freaked out.

#924 3 years ago

I thought that the art on Jungle Lord showed the woman with hairy legs.
I guess the ball swirls on mine were just that bad.

#925 3 years ago

Ron I believe you mentioned previously that you re-glue the inserts on the pre-80 40 year old PFs - if the inserts are cupped do you replace them or do you reuse and sand the tops flat?

#926 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Ron I believe you mentioned previously that you re-glue the inserts on the pre-80 40 year old PFs - if the inserts are cupped do you replace them or do you reuse and sand the tops flat?

I have tried doing it a bunch of ways. I thought removing them and putting them on the belt sander would be great, and it looked great but I did a lot of damage to some of the wood around some of the inserts. some out come out and take some wood with them. even in the best removal it meant a lot of money for paint.
Also you can see some of the large ones are very cupped and if I belt sanded them they would be to thin.
What I have decided for policy now is I epoxy them from behind with a tool I have made, and a process that takes 2 days (most of that time is sitting curing).
Unless they are loose. If they are loose I pop them out and set them in epoxy from the front.
Then I level with layers of clear. another reason for this is when there is art on the insert, and I sand the front flat I have to replace it.
I have done a couple paragons, removing all of them, and man it gets huge expensive. there are so many inserts.

Now on that paragon I showed in the earlier pics, I need to dig thru my stash to find a nos star roll over insert. If it looks dumb and stands out I will have to replace all 4 of them if I have 4 that is. I need to talk to the owner about it. since the tabs were so brittle on one of them, I am guessing the others may be as brittle. If you break a tab, I am not sure it will work, and that would be a problem and bad day

#927 3 years ago

So some good advice when dealing with star roll over inserts: use a feather touch with them. They are so easy to break, and those little tabs make it all happen.

#928 3 years ago

Let me just chime in here for Kruzman. I will be at the Ohio Pinbrew show with my usual booth and can bring any of Rons playfields to the show as long as you have a agreement with Ron prior to the show since I'm not allowed to haggle for him. The good thing is you can inspect it and pay me the cash and don't have to pay shipping. Just let Ron know ASAP.

Thanks,
John

#929 3 years ago

John and Ron now there's a combination for ya
Two great ambassadors of the game both have a crazy amount of knowledge on pinball like walking encyclopedias and both easy to do business with as I have bought pins from both hopefully John's party resumes this year and Ron finds another stash of nos playfields which may just be under his couch that he forgot he put there and who they might belong too as his commodore 64 might of crashed and lost his emails

#930 3 years ago

I will be attempting to clearcoat a system 11c this summer. Could you explain once more what the potential issues are with these? I reckon I recall something about the inserts.

#931 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

So some good advice when dealing with star roll over inserts: use a feather touch with them. They are so easy to break, and those little tabs make it all happen.

My repair on the rollover buttons is to use clear shrink tubing.
If one or two tabs are broken, then you can kind of get away with just shrink tubing the
tabs together.
If more tabs are broken, then replace the base, or shrink tube the white plastic star
actuator neck so as the white star actuator can not pop-out of the base.

#932 3 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Two great ambassadors of the game both have a crazy amount of knowledge on pinball like walking encyclopedias and both easy to do business with as I have bought pins from both hopefully John's party resumes this year and Ron finds another stash of nos playfields which may just be under his couch that he forgot he put there and who they might belong too as his commodore 64 might of crashed and lost his emails

This is a great post. Made me laugh my ass off.
One time I was changing the vaccume cleaner bag and there was a bank envelope with either 1700 or 2700 bucks in it. I had stashed it in there, forgot about it and accused everyone I knew of taking it about 6 months earlier.

#933 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

My repair on the rollover buttons is to use clear shrink tubing.
If one or two tabs are broken, then you can kind of get away with just shrink tubing the
tabs together.
If more tabs are broken, then replace the base, or shrink tube the white plastic star
actuator neck so as the white star actuator can not pop-out of the base.

So I was wondering if talking about it would bring out any info on dealing with the issue. I am really glad we have a different angle all ready. I would have never thought of that. Sounds like vector has figured his fix from experience. If you find yourself doing it in the future, and you remember, please take some pics and post them on here for me and the others.

In the next week I will experiment with some shrink tube on a star and see what kind of results I get. Is there better and worse quality to the shrink tube stuff, because the stuff I have is from harbor freight. I dont care for Chinese materials for a slew of reasons, but some consumables I just do it. I dont say this because of racism to the chineese folks. I just prefer local grown stuff for the quality as well as economic impact. I dont shop at wallmart and I hate shopping at harbor freight. Thats a different thread. I just want to know if it matters in your experience, if the "Shrinky dinks" are cheap stuff.

If i were a bumper sticker type, I would have one that says," as a consumer, you vote every day"

#934 3 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

I will be attempting to clearcoat a system 11c this summer. Could you explain once more what the potential issues are with these? I reckon I recall something about the inserts.

On several of the sys 11 era pfs from bally williams I get a result of small gas bubbles between the size of 1-3 mm. its only on the inserts and its the worst if the existing clear is cracked up. even though it is sanded I still have the problem, I have found it is under the ink screening which means its a leveler or primer of some sort. The pfs I have wrecked were F14, rollergames, and fire. I have done several that it didnt happen. In hindsight I may have avoided by doing a dust coat first and super light coats for the first couple. I restored a bunch of sys 11 pfs and it didnt happen on any except one a used whirlwind. I do paint all of the key lines for the inserts when I restore a used pf. With the cost of experimenting, and the time, I havent had a chance to figure out a way to do it. I know others have. I bet HEP or NEO have some good info on it. If you find some good info please share on this site. Its a bummer because sys 11 is my second favorite group of games.

If I didnt do this for a living and had weekends or even 1 day off a week, I would love to get back to restoring pfs. I would find me a girlfriend who knows how to use a computer and could make me a sticker for the indy 500 I want to finish here.

I will pay $50 bucks with a smile for that insert decal. here is a pic its one of the triangle LOCK inserts. I can take a digital pic and send it also with the size

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#935 3 years ago

Another forum question that I may be able to get some help for my sister Kris. She is getting crazy because her only game that is her prized possession is the ac/dc pro. Her ramp lips are the chrome finish looking type, rather than blu'ed spring steel. hers have rust or corrosion forming and getting worse. There are things I would try, not knowing if they would work or not, but what is the best way to clean that up. It would make her very happy.
If you have had a chance to meet her at the shows or a bar, she is one of the kindest humans on the planet. Since I was a butthole older brother, I gave her daily beatings. she is 2 years older than me and in middle and high school she was the same size as me, and since she hit puberty before me often bigger, but I fight dirty! Anyway I was never a good brother and she still digs me, so I want to help her. She is very much like me, and I know she cant enjoy her game with that corrosion on the ramp.
I am open to any ideas. Even if someone has the revet press/die to put a new lip on the ramps and I can send them to you.
anyone?

#936 3 years ago

she is 2 years younger than me. oops I should proof read crap before hitting send. sorry

#937 3 years ago

Yeah and not to mention she's smokin hot and loves pinball. Sorry Ron but this is the only picture I could find of her (in the middle) but I'll keep looking as I thought I had more...... Hey, whos' that guy photo bombing in the background?

John

IMG_0062 (resized).JPGIMG_0062 (resized).JPG
#938 3 years ago

Yep, she got the hair, teeth, and overall good-looks in the family. for sure. she is aging in reverse. If I put on a babushka you could mistake me for a 92 year old polish woman

#939 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

you could mistake me for a 92 year old polish woman

You're *NOT*?!

#940 3 years ago

Hey Ron,
I have a press and rivets, I could probably re-make them in Blue steel or sand down the ones you have and blue them...
Bob

#941 3 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Hey Ron,
I have a press and rivets, I could probably re-make them in Blue steel or sand down the ones you have and blue them...
Bob

Hi bob thanks for the offer, I am not sure what she wants to do, I am going to send her your offer. they live like 2 hrs each way from me and thats about 2 tanks of diesel. I was going to suggest sanding and blueing. I appreaciate your offer, thank you. Also hope you are doin well.

#942 3 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

I'm humbled by your comments.

John

#943 3 years ago

2hrs, two tanks of fuel, Damn that's like my STI!

1 week later
#944 3 years ago

Yea!!! I am happy pinside is back on. It sure made me realize how much I depend on it to get a hold of folks! Big thenks to Robin for getting us up quickly!!

since last fall I got several fresh mirco and cpr pfs that I wanted to sit and cure before I started working on them. In the past I had made the mistake of working on them when fresh and when the wood cured and the inserts moved, my clear cracked and looked bad, so notI let them sit for up to 4 months even though the customers want to get on with it.
Last week and the next comming 2 weeks I will be working on non clear stuff like poaint replacing and glueing inserts, glueing de lamed plywood, smashed corners, ect.

I need to find the owner of this pf to talk about painting the entire theatre banner, or not. Plus you can see the cracks arouund the inserts.
I did a IJ that I let sit for 4 months, and every mode insert and most of the others were cracked badly. I added some glue to the inserts that were cracking the worst. no idea if it will help. the cracks come from several issues.

IMG_2522 (resized).JPGIMG_2522 (resized).JPGIMG_2524 (resized).JPGIMG_2524 (resized).JPGIMG_2525 (resized).JPGIMG_2525 (resized).JPGIMG_2528 (resized).JPGIMG_2528 (resized).JPGIMG_2533 (resized).JPGIMG_2533 (resized).JPGIMG_2536 (resized).JPGIMG_2536 (resized).JPGIMG_2538 (resized).JPGIMG_2538 (resized).JPGIMG_2539 (resized).JPGIMG_2539 (resized).JPG
#945 3 years ago

Ron, I finally got time to swap in the LOTR playfield you found and cleared for me. It looks amazing, really appreciate your work and your eye for a good playfield.

#946 3 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Ron, I finally got time to swap in the LOTR playfield you found and cleared for me. It looks amazing, really appreciate your work and your eye for a good playfield.

You made my day! thank you. I bet it plays even faster than before!!

#947 3 years ago

Ron, you mentioned you had a cat, hows the cat ?

#948 3 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

Ron, you mentioned you had a cat, hows the cat ?

Louis is bored. He has been waiting for me to comeout side all day, but I am in here doing taxes. He is lost most his sight, or a lot of it, so he seems even more dumb that he actually is. I bmay go out to cut some firewood, and both of us can walk the trails get some exercise.

I had to pay to get the trees that were growing in the power lines cut last monday and one of the cherry trees had these 3 living in it. So since they are homeless we have been helping them out. cedar, popular, cherry

So if you havent been to my website it is kruzmanpinballplayfields.com. Its not about clearcoating. Its not about clearcoating, just pfs available.I think there are about 65-70 titles of new pfs on there.
Of that new batch of the NOS bally williams stuff I got a couple weeks ago, here is what is still available. Pics and prices are on the website

Scared stiff (on hold for one more day)
AFM on hold same
Dracula
TOTAN
Demo man
DR who
roadshow
NBA
Hurricane
World cup soccer
star wars
No fear
corvette
shadow
Theatre of magic
Star trek NG (on hold)
Jack bot
Plus another 45 other NOS/repro titles I have (they are on the website)

nugs3 (resized).jpgnugs3 (resized).jpgnugs4 (resized).jpgnugs4 (resized).jpgnugs6 (resized).jpgnugs6 (resized).jpgretards (resized).jpgretards (resized).jpg
#949 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Louis is bored. He has been waiting for me to comeout side all day, but I am in here doing taxes. He is lost most his sight, or a lot of it, so he seems even more dumb that he actually is. I bmay go out to cut some firewood, and both of us can walk the trails get some exercise.
I had to pay to get the trees that were growing in the power lines cut last monday and one of the cherry trees had these 3 living in it. So since they are homeless we have been helping them out. cedar, popular, cherry
So if you havent been to my website it is kruzmanpinballplayfields.com. Its not about clearcoating. Its not about clearcoating, just pfs available.I think there are about 65-70 titles of new pfs on there.
Of that new batch of the NOS bally williams stuff I got a couple weeks ago, here is what is still available. Pics and prices are on the website
Scared stiff (on hold for one more day)
AFM on hold same
Dracula
TOTAN
Demo man
DR who
roadshow
NBA
Hurricane
World cup soccer
star wars
No fear
corvette
shadow
Theatre of magic
Star trek NG (on hold)
Jack bot
Plus another 45 other NOS/repro titles I have (they are on the website)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm guessing they're squirrels?? I didn't realise some had dark fur

And what does Louis think of the new house dwellers??

#950 3 years ago

If you have a Theatre of magic here getting cleared, I have a question for you please send me a pm

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 92.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-monthly-playfield-thread/page/19?hl=manny65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.