Topic Stats

• 4,566 posts
  • 293 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 263 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If you are going to do a pf swap on a game, which option best describes your opinion between a NOS and a repro pf”

• Only want an nos pf even if the total cost is going to be more 42 votes
    50%
  • reproduction pf 10 votes
    12%
  • which ever is going to be cheaper 32 votes
    38%

(84 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_142138 (resized).jpg
20240422_142122 (resized).jpg
20240422_142107 (resized).jpg
20240422_142050 (resized).jpg
20240422_142035 (resized).jpg
20240422_142031 (resized).jpg
20240422_142026 (resized).jpg
20240422_142018 (resized).jpg
20240422_142005 (resized).jpg
20240418_132552 (resized).jpg
20240418_132532 (resized).jpg
20240418_132522 (resized).jpg
20240418_132500 (resized).jpg
20240418_132450 (resized).jpg
20240418_132435 (resized).jpg
20240418_132427 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 92.
#651 3 years ago

I have never seen this installed in a game, but I think I will this summer if tommy does his with this pf, and we have patz next year. The fella in PA (I think) that did one, did a great job it it looks like a very cool collectable game. NOt like a thought after the fact. I think Dayhuff should have one in his collection, and would have to get rid of one of the others, but he could use a change up. I just have to figure out which game he should sell me. Iron maiden or wizard.
I hope to do mine, now that I have learned that wire harnesses are available for the older bally games. I want to do my MISS WORLD, but cant shell out the duckets for a kiss game, but if i can get a wire harness, I can pick from a lot of trashed, red headed step children.
I have 1 pf of the space rider above available, as well as a lady death which goes with matta hari

Actually I have been looking to buy 2 pfs for my self or the biz or both (usually the case) so if you have any nos pfs, drop me a line.

My eye was also drawn to the yellow orange colors, and maybe a reason is they changed the order. Like did yellow first and later did orange first. I dont know as much about screening as I want to. My father actually does it.

#652 3 years ago

Clay and the VFW crew built one. It would be great to play one that Tommy built at PATZ, then play Clay's at VFW to compare.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-rider-by-geiger-at-vfw-pinball-museum

Someone needs to build one with a Kruzman playfield though.

#653 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Clay and the VFW crew built one. It would be great to play one that Tommy built at PATZ, then play Clay's at VFW to compare.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-rider-by-geiger-at-vfw-pinball-museum
Someone needs to build one with a Kruzman playfield though.

Thats what I am thinking. One of the 2 above is tommys, so hopefully......

#654 3 years ago

I have never owned this game, and wanted it most of my life. This pf came out perfect (IMO). My main concern is not visual perfection any more, though it is very important, I am more concerned with a finish that will out last my time on this planet.

IMG_1594 (resized).JPGIMG_1594 (resized).JPGIMG_1595 (resized).JPGIMG_1595 (resized).JPGIMG_1596 (resized).JPGIMG_1596 (resized).JPGIMG_1597 (resized).JPGIMG_1597 (resized).JPGIMG_1598 (resized).JPGIMG_1598 (resized).JPGIMG_1599 (resized).JPGIMG_1599 (resized).JPGIMG_1600 (resized).JPGIMG_1600 (resized).JPGIMG_1601 (resized).JPGIMG_1601 (resized).JPG
#655 3 years ago

Drooling, Beautiful as always Ron!

#656 3 years ago

The only work on this pf besides the clear was a light scratch above the kings head on the far left side. (there are pics of it a couple pages back) I only painted the red and black so only half hour shop time. The scratch was below the clear, so it must of got scuffed before it was cleared, while at cpr.
Everything outside the clear is charged $50 per hour shot time, which includes all of the consumable materials like sandpaper and paint whatever.

#657 3 years ago

Beautiful.

#658 3 years ago

Hey Ron,
By chance have an Iron Maiden premium/Le playfield?

#659 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Hey Ron,
By chance have an Iron Maiden premium/Le playfield?

Negative on the iron maiden. I have a nice used classic stern Iron maiden set from 1982. I have been meaning to get to it to restore for 6-8 years.

#660 3 years ago

If I find one she’s coming your way for the treatment! Is it imperative to find a new one or are you able to smooth dimpling?

#661 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

If I find one she’s coming your way for the treatment! Is it imperative to find a new one or are you able to smooth dimpling?

I can get rid of dimpling by coat, sand, repeat, but the problem is when those pfs are de populated many of the threaded holes are puckered up and when I sand it takes off the paint.
The other thing is my process takes 3-4 months, and I hate the idea of someone de popping a pf, and the parts and game sit there for that long and then trying to get it back together. Beyond my skill level for sure.

I have owned 1 IM pf and I have cleared 2. I think your best chance would be to get your stern game seller to try to get one for you. Maybe when you are thinking about buying another game from him.

#662 3 years ago

Looks like I can get one from my distributor brand new

#663 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have never owned this game, and wanted it most of my life. This pf came out perfect (IMO). My main concern is not visual perfection any more, though it is very important, I am more concerned with a finish that will out last my time on this planet.

Absolutely stunning. That’s a repro or an original?

#664 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have a nice used classic stern Iron maiden set from 1982

Such an amazing game!! And happy 2021
Ron!!

#665 3 years ago

That joker poker was a repro, the kings and queens/solitare that got picked up thursday was an original.
With the repro pfs being done digitally, I hope mirco starts doing the older stuff, especially the wood rails. A very kind fella names wade Krauss has been knocking them out for as long as I have, and he does it all on his own, and his quality is top notch, as his wood. Problem is he is just a small operation like me. There are so many titles, and he couldnt afford to keep an inventory. whatever this could go on and on, but I hope to see more of the old games getting repro pfs (like the classic sterns this year).
I have always wondered about the future of the wood rails and even EM's once the baby boomers die. I am a gen x person, and I really dig them but I am the minority. So much of it has to do with what titles were available in a collectors childhood.

So Happy new year. I haven't thought of a resolution yet, but rarely do. I am at a point in the studio where 6 or 7 pfs are ready for the final hand sand and polish. They seem to group together. I couldnt ask for more patient customers, so thank you. the roof thing was a detour, and that crap happens. I realize to me its all a small part of the long run, but to a customer who is waiting for his one pf, it means everything. If I speed up the process the finish will not be as hard, so bare with me.
Happy new year!!!!!!!

I know I am always looking for cool documentaries to watch. I caught one on syfi yesterday on scott mcfarlane. a comic book artist, who I have worshipped for about 25 years. Amazing art. he took over spiderman in the late 80's and made it great, did spawn all on his own, and did the pearl Jam vid for do the evolution, which is where I found him. If you are in to art or comics you have probably all ready seen it, if not check it out. Very cool person.

#666 3 years ago

No pics of pfs, but my inspiration to do the pf work

jan2 (resized).jpgjan2 (resized).jpgjan2b (resized).jpgjan2b (resized).jpg
#667 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Looks like I can get one from my distributor brand new

Thats good news. I would be very happy to clear that!
I would like to get one of the new elviria.

#668 3 years ago

I’ve also got Elvira and she is a keeper! I’ll see if that one is available too.

#669 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

No pics of pfs, but my inspiration to do the pf work
[quoted image][quoted image]

I'm shivering just LOOKING at that. Brrr..

#670 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I'm shivering just LOOKING at that. Brrr..

Yep after seeing those, I'm going out into the sun to warm up

Living in snow is just so foreign to me ...

#671 3 years ago

That's not cold -

The water is open.

You know it is properly cold when you have to break the ice to take a bath.

#674 3 years ago

Here is a link to a very cool story about pinball petes. I used to skip school, or since we had a open campus I would just go for lunch and stay the day in ann arbor. In fact on Jan 20 1984 I totaled my ford "muffstain" going to pinball petes. It was icy, and I was passing, and I had stupid lo-pro tires in the winter. Hit a tree doing between 60-70 mph. crawled. My passenger cracked 2 ribs from his seat belt, I was not wearing one. I walked away. Then at MSU, in 86, I got to sell bags at the other location. Pinball petes (both locations) is on my Michigan must visit list, with the detroit institute of arts, Layfette cony island, and pretty much any white castle. Here is the link

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2021/01/04/ann-arbor-arcade-pinball-petes-keep-doors-open-after-raising-90-k/4125472001/

This repro getaway came out absolutely perfect. I picked upo a big magnifying glass at an antique store that I have been using when I block sand and polish, and it is really helping me find the mirco issues.

The pic of the reflection of myhand is to show the clarity of the reflection. I am holding my hand as far away as I can reach. I am 6'2" and pretty long arms.

IMG_1637 (resized).JPGIMG_1637 (resized).JPGIMG_1644 (resized).JPGIMG_1644 (resized).JPGIMG_1646 (resized).JPGIMG_1646 (resized).JPGIMG_1648 (resized).JPGIMG_1648 (resized).JPGIMG_1649 (resized).JPGIMG_1649 (resized).JPGIMG_1650 (resized).JPGIMG_1650 (resized).JPGIMG_1651 (resized).JPGIMG_1651 (resized).JPGIMG_1652 (resized).JPGIMG_1652 (resized).JPGIMG_1653 (resized).JPGIMG_1653 (resized).JPGIMG_1654 (resized).JPGIMG_1654 (resized).JPGIMG_1655 (resized).JPGIMG_1655 (resized).JPGIMG_1656 (resized).JPGIMG_1656 (resized).JPG
#675 3 years ago

If you are wondering about the undistorted reflections, my ceiling is 4x2 sheets of styarofoam, and the light fixture is the porcelain basement fixtures without pull cords.
One of the ways they grade proof coins is the reflection at distances. this table is at 40 in and the ceiling is 8 foot.

IMG_1657 (resized).JPGIMG_1657 (resized).JPG
#676 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have never seen this installed in a game, but I think I will this summer if tommy does his with this pf, and we have patz next year. The fella in PA (I think) that did one, did a great job it it looks like a very cool collectable game. NOt like a thought after the fact. I think Dayhuff should have one in his collection, and would have to get rid of one of the others, but he could use a change up. I just have to figure out which game he should sell me. Iron maiden or wizard.
I hope to do mine, now that I have learned that wire harnesses are available for the older bally games. I want to do my MISS WORLD, but cant shell out the duckets for a kiss game, but if i can get a wire harness, I can pick from a lot of trashed, red headed step children.
I have 1 pf of the space rider above available, as well as a lady death which goes with matta hari
Actually I have been looking to buy 2 pfs for my self or the biz or both (usually the case) so if you have any nos pfs, drop me a line.
My eye was also drawn to the yellow orange colors, and maybe a reason is they changed the order. Like did yellow first and later did orange first. I dont know as much about screening as I want to. My father actually does it.

I did my Space Rider using a 6mdm as the base. It took some work to modify the wiring harness, but was way easier than i thought it would be. A bonus that no Harlem Globetrotters was harmed.

#677 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

If you are wondering about the undistorted reflections, my ceiling is 4x2 sheets of styarofoam, and the light fixture is the porcelain basement fixtures without pull cords.
One of the ways they grade proof coins is the reflection at distances. this table is at 40 in and the ceiling is 8 foot.
[quoted image]

Is this the one I sent you for 'payment' in doing the Meteor? If so, I really like Pater's work. Added with yours, of course!

#678 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I know I am always looking for cool documentaries to watch. I caught one on syfi yesterday on scott mcfarlane. a comic book artist, who I have worshipped for about 25 years. Amazing art. he took over spiderman in the late 80's and made it great, did spawn all on his own, and did the pearl Jam vid for do the evolution, which is where I found him. If you are in to art or comics you have probably all ready seen it, if not check it out. Very cool person.

If you're interested in some more wild stuff, Frederick Wiseman's filmography (or at least all of his seminal works) are on Kanopy now (a streaming service that is free with your local library card, check it out. Tons of good international and stateside public based works). Fred is a long time Boston based observational documentary filmmaker who broke through with the film Titicut Follies (1967) that was for a long time the only banned film in the US for a reason other than obscenity. Takes a long hard look at some of the really horrifically primitive practices/conditions in the state mental institutions in Bridgewater MA. He also just finished up a new film called City Hall which is a rare inside look on all the ins and outs of Mayor Marty Walsh's office in Boston. Supposedly my ex girlfriend is in it for a second so that's a fun treat. That's free on PBS right now.

I've personally be revisiting Errol Morris's more popular works. Thin Blue Line (1998), Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr. (1999) and also trying to get through all of Ken Burns's Country Music which is fantastically good so far.

#679 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

If you're interested in some more wild stuff, Frederick Wiseman's filmography (or at least all of his seminal works) are on Kanopy now (a streaming service that is free with your local library card, check it out. Tons of good international and stateside public based works). Fred is a long time Boston based observational documentary filmmaker who broke through with the film Titicut Follies (1967) that was for a long time the only banned film in the US for a reason other than obscenity. Takes a long hard look at some of the really horrifically primitive practices/conditions in the state mental institutions in Bridgewater MA. He also just finished up a new film called City Hall which is a rare inside look on all the ins and outs of Mayor Marty Walsh's office in Boston. Supposedly my ex girlfriend is in it for a second so that's a fun treat. That's free on PBS right now.
I've personally be revisiting Errol Morris's more popular works. Thin Blue Line (1998), Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr. (1999) and also trying to get through all of Ken Burns's Country Music which is fantastically good so far.

Thank you for the tip. tue and wed are my fav days on pbs. I am watching the country doc out of order because I had to go straight to the 70's. I am planning to cut the cable next month. Does anyone feel strongly about what streaming service has the best selection of docs?

Quoted from Coyote:

Is this the one I sent you for 'payment' in doing the Meteor? If so, I really like Pater's work. Added with yours, of course!

I kina forgot who owns the getaway. I dont remember if it was the one I got from you, or if it was sent here. maybe the owner will se this and remind me. I have only looked thru my saved email, I havent gone thru pinside mail yet. usually the owners contact me when they see their pf
which works out good.
I am block sanding a barracora and a dolly for mr white who have been very patient. thank you.
anyway so they will be next

#680 3 years ago

also the meteor got its last coats, in the last couple days. It just has to cure a little while and I will sand and polish it.

#681 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

I did my Space Rider using a 6mdm as the base. It took some work to modify the wiring harness, but was way easier than i thought it would be. A bonus that no Harlem Globetrotters was harmed.

Is your game the one on utube? if so it is beautiful. I am one of the few that loves 6mdm as much as globetrotters. I used to watch the show when I was a kid in about 76, but even at that age I was like "come on" but when it comes to play, I dig them both. since I am so cheap I would prob rather have a steve austin. either way they made a lot of both.

#682 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I kina forgot who owns the getaway. I dont remember if it was the one I got from you, or if it was sent here. maybe the owner will se this and remind me. I have only looked thru my saved email, I havent gone thru pinside mail yet. usually the owners contact me when they see their pf
which works out good.

I'll send you a PM, but mine along with the PB I sent.

#683 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Thank you for the tip. tue and wed are my fav days on pbs. I am watching the country doc out of order because I had to go straight to the 70's. I am planning to cut the cable next month. Does anyone feel strongly about what streaming service has the best selection of docs?

which works out good.
I am block sanding a barracora and a dolly for mr white who have been very patient. thank you.
anyway so they will be next

Since you live in a shed in the woods, checkout one on Ted Kaczynski, there are a few out there.

#684 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

also the meteor got its last coats, in the last couple days. It just has to cure a little while and I will sand and polish it.

WOOT! Thanks!

#685 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I am planning to cut the cable next month. Does anyone feel strongly about what streaming service has the best selection of docs?

I feel strongly that Kanopy has docs that are worth a damn, and Netflix has a lot of docs that kind of suck. Pretty much anything Netflix produced when they were early in the production game (2013-2017) sucked shit. But now they have lots of okay but completely uninventive true crime docs if that's your thing. Also HBO has a surprisingly good backlog of films. Highly recommend Paradise Lost if you haven't seen it already.

Unsure if you like classic movies or not, but there are good docs and a WIDE array of worthwhile films on the Criterion Channel. I would highly recommend at least trying a free trail of that. They do great curated selections of films by certain actors, directors, screenwriters, ect as well as a good standard base of films that are worth a damn and LOTS of stuff you've likely never seen before unless you're a real head.

#686 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Is your game the one on utube? if so it is beautiful. I am one of the few that loves 6mdm as much as globetrotters. I used to watch the show when I was a kid in about 76, but even at that age I was like "come on" but when it comes to play, I dig them both. since I am so cheap I would prob rather have a steve austin. either way they made a lot of both.

if it was a game play video it was probably mine, if it was a restoration video it was probably Jim Martin's. We did pretty much identical builds using Jetspin stencils. Jim did a better job with some of the details recreating plastics, and better apron decals.
Regarding 6mdm- My donor came with an extra beat up semi populated playfield. Since i had the time i restored it (no where near to your level) so that i can swap it back into the cabinet if i get bored of Space Rider. It will just be a 4 player game instead of 6

101183662_3392696324082137_1390627027949715456_o (resized).jpg101183662_3392696324082137_1390627027949715456_o (resized).jpg
#687 3 years ago

I need some Kruzman updates!! 4 days is too much Ron. What’s goin’ on at the compound?

#688 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

What’s goin’ on at the compound?

Great things! My playfields are ready and super excited to get them back!

#690 3 years ago

Awesome feeling when your number comes up. Like publisher clearinghouse.

#691 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Like publisher clearinghouse

Think Ron will deliver with balloons and roses?

#692 3 years ago

so I polished out the barracora, and this is one of the 2 nos dolly's I am working on. Each pf has its own personality. Some of them fight me and some love the attention. On the barracora the owner was bummed because the bonus count inserts were not centered and you can just abpout see the edges, so I painted one of the small inserts and I had to draw a smaller circle, so it made the small inserts just too small and the edge of the insert still showed on one. I had the cost calculated to paint them from how long it took to do one and it was like 4.5 hours, and we decided to just do it as is, which I agreed to. the revision would cost some good bucks and it sortof got rid of one prob, but caused another (making the insert smaller.
If I just paint the cresent of wood around the edge of an insert, it will no longer be round and will look horrible.

The dolly took a lot of work. Paint work as well as the dang inserts being soo cupped, as well as the hole for the insert was much bigger than the insert. More likely the insert shrunk. so I fill the ridge as much as possible before clearing and use clear built up in thin coats to get the finish tall enough that I can sand it all level. I also glue the inserts from behind and paint the back

IMG_1668 (resized).JPGIMG_1668 (resized).JPGIMG_1669 (resized).JPGIMG_1669 (resized).JPGIMG_1670 (resized).JPGIMG_1670 (resized).JPGIMG_1671 (resized).JPGIMG_1671 (resized).JPGIMG_1672 (resized).JPGIMG_1672 (resized).JPGIMG_1674 (resized).JPGIMG_1674 (resized).JPGIMG_1675 (resized).JPGIMG_1675 (resized).JPGIMG_1676 (resized).JPGIMG_1676 (resized).JPGIMG_1677 (resized).JPGIMG_1677 (resized).JPGIMG_1678 (resized).JPGIMG_1678 (resized).JPG
#693 3 years ago

here is some dolly

IMG_1681 (resized).JPGIMG_1681 (resized).JPGIMG_1682 (resized).JPGIMG_1682 (resized).JPGIMG_1683 (resized).JPGIMG_1683 (resized).JPGIMG_1684 (resized).JPGIMG_1684 (resized).JPGIMG_1685 (resized).JPGIMG_1685 (resized).JPGIMG_1686 (resized).JPGIMG_1686 (resized).JPGIMG_1687 (resized).JPGIMG_1687 (resized).JPGIMG_1688 (resized).JPGIMG_1688 (resized).JPG
#694 3 years ago

So I thought I would try to post this:
It happens often that there is an issue that is so small that I cant even get it on camera but still its an issue. This is a playboy I thought I was finishing. I block sanded it all day by hand to 3000 and there were a couple spots that had these super small "holes" in the top clear coat. They are not fisheyes because there is no ring around them and the only way I can see them is after I polish, or if I use my new magnifying glass. so I found like 5 on this playboy and I sanded them out when i was at 500 grit.
I think they are caused by the clear drying so fast. since its winter and cold I crank up the heat and use fast hardener and it must not get a chance to smooth out and level. Often when the job is done if you look at just the right angle is a lot of light you can see what looks like a really small piece of glitter. I could never find them before I had my mag glass, until I polished and found them under big grow lights.

ANYWAY so when I got all done with 3000 wet block I cleaned of the surface and it looks flat and awesome, but in the lower center area of the pf in the black (which is about the only place you would ever be able to see it) I can see where I sanded thru, in to the lower layer of clear. it looks like super feint wood grain in the clear, but its clear, just not as clear on the edge where one layer is sanded down in to another. If that makes any sense. If this was not in the black, or right on the girl, in the black, I would just polish it and I doubt it would ever be noticed, especially after installed with parts on and what not.
BUT, people send them to me because they want my version of perfect, and they pay well, so even though I said this was almost done, I am going to sand off the glass smooth finish with 600 grit for a new coat to grab, and recoat it, and do it all again. It was a waste of a whole day, but if I look at it, in the big picture of, the over all year, or even the job, its a couple extra days, and my conscious is clear, and.. the difference between perfect and not perfect is the smallest inconsequential flaw.

Look in the black of the playboy insignia and the girl with the black lingerie

IMG_1689 (resized).JPGIMG_1689 (resized).JPGIMG_1690 (resized).JPGIMG_1690 (resized).JPGIMG_1691 (resized).JPGIMG_1691 (resized).JPG
#695 3 years ago

The pics of that barracora do nothing to represent how good it looks. Bumma.

1 week later
#696 3 years ago

I got some new pfs in stock for sale or trade.
CPR bally playboy (before they were graded)
Stargazer repro
CPR TAF I have gone thru it and tightened up the inserts, and sealed the back and applied 8 coats over 6 months. Its ready for the last coat, block sand, and polish, which takes 2 weeks (rather than 3-4 months)

Spooky Alice Cooper Nightmare. Its got the kruzman clear process, and is amazing.

Let me know if you have any pfs you want to sell, I sold a couple in the last few months and want to build my collection/stock back up.

IMG_1693 (resized).JPGIMG_1693 (resized).JPGIMG_1697 (resized).JPGIMG_1697 (resized).JPGIMG_1701 (resized).JPGIMG_1701 (resized).JPGIMG_1702 (resized).JPGIMG_1702 (resized).JPGIMG_1710 (resized).JPGIMG_1710 (resized).JPG
#697 3 years ago

Also you may have noticed the correct UPC sticker on the TAF. I do that because if it were going in my game, I would want it to look like a nos pf.

#698 3 years ago

I don’t see ACNC very often. Somebody should just snap this up.

#699 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I don’t see ACNC very often. Somebody should just snap this up.

FTR, Spooky has a whole stock of them, if you want a NON-Kruzman one, you can simply call them up and have them ship you one.

Though, keep in mind, like I said, its *NOT* a Kruzman model.

#700 3 years ago

I just emailed you about TAF and Star Gazer Ron.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.95
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

There are 4,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 92.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-monthly-playfield-thread/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.