Topic Stats

• 4,566 posts
  • 293 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 263 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If you are going to do a pf swap on a game, which option best describes your opinion between a NOS and a repro pf”

• Only want an nos pf even if the total cost is going to be more 42 votes
    50%
  • reproduction pf 10 votes
    12%
  • which ever is going to be cheaper 32 votes
    38%

(84 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_142138 (resized).jpg
20240422_142122 (resized).jpg
20240422_142107 (resized).jpg
20240422_142050 (resized).jpg
20240422_142035 (resized).jpg
20240422_142031 (resized).jpg
20240422_142026 (resized).jpg
20240422_142018 (resized).jpg
20240422_142005 (resized).jpg
20240418_132552 (resized).jpg
20240418_132532 (resized).jpg
20240418_132522 (resized).jpg
20240418_132500 (resized).jpg
20240418_132450 (resized).jpg
20240418_132435 (resized).jpg
20240418_132427 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 92.
#501 3 years ago

I think I have done more FH pfs than any other title. This is a mirco repro. you can tell because of the wide dimples and the diamondplate logo

IMG_0978 (resized).JPGIMG_0978 (resized).JPGIMG_0979 (resized).JPGIMG_0979 (resized).JPGIMG_0980 (resized).JPGIMG_0980 (resized).JPGIMG_0981 (resized).JPGIMG_0981 (resized).JPGIMG_0982 (resized).JPGIMG_0982 (resized).JPGIMG_0983 (resized).JPGIMG_0983 (resized).JPGIMG_0984 (resized).JPGIMG_0984 (resized).JPG
#502 3 years ago

I have seen a lot of clear jobs where a large over hanging lip forms around the ball holes. I have a pf here to fix up for someone. It was touched up and cleared, with a fat lip(and many other things to fix) around the ball hole. In some places the clear is 4 millimeters over the edge of the wood. I am not in the studio or I would test to see if a ball can indeed fall thru.
I would like to post a pic, but I think that would be bad taste to who ever did the work, and I dont own it. If I was angry at how much I paid for it I would feel fine posting a pic.
I have a rounded-on-one-side file, that works great to smooth out the overhanging lips. Its pretty aggressive so I make sure before the last coat to check if there is any building up of clear.
Its just another task that takes more time

#503 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I think I have done more FH pfs than any other title. This is a mirco repro. you can tell because of the wide dimples and the diamondplate logo
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey Ron, hope all is well with ya, is that the one I sent ya?

Looks AMAZING either way.

Ed

#504 3 years ago

Here is a customers Joker poker. Its a cpr silver I believe. the scratch is in the ink before they cleared it. This pic is after I sanded. I am going to match the red, and black and paint them, and I am going to leave the blue as it is. This is what I call getting the most for your buck. I can match the red and black in one hour (50$) but to match that blue and paint the entire blue area its going to take 3 hours, so i just made an executive decision. Although if you are the owner and feel different, please let me know. Now I just need tpo remember to post the after shots

IMG_0986 (resized).JPGIMG_0986 (resized).JPGIMG_0987 (resized).JPGIMG_0987 (resized).JPG
#505 3 years ago

Although the pics were taken with my old phone, which cost 29$ when I bought it 8 years ago. its horrible, but the point is to show the inserts that are a little off and you can see the wood. I remembered lately that the reason people send their pfs to me is because I sweat out the details. This is something I can do in less than an hour. There is also the spear in the eskimos hand on the right side, and the blade of the spear looks queer, outlined and then it is just wood. Its true to the original, but I dont like it so I paint that also.

The issue is more obvious in person, the pics make it look not bad

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#506 3 years ago

These pics were taken with my new phone. I have 8 shades of black that I put samples of each on wood and cleared over them. I numbered each bottle to refer to. once I have clear on top of this (the surface of the clear is sanded at 600 grit right now, so the colors look way off) the black will match perfect. I never touch up a line. Either paint the entire line, or make a new one, but if the color doesnt match and you dont paint the whole thing you have jankey touched up looking crapola

IMG_0989 (resized).JPGIMG_0989 (resized).JPGIMG_0990 (resized).JPGIMG_0990 (resized).JPGIMG_0991 (resized).JPGIMG_0991 (resized).JPGIMG_0992 (resized).JPGIMG_0992 (resized).JPG
#507 3 years ago

wow I magnified the pic of the monster fish and realize I need to hit the spot above his teeth also. digital photos do not lie thats for sure!
unless you easily doctor them I guess

#508 3 years ago

Also I found this after I finished the repair of the mylar removal damage on this tommy. I should watch for this because I have seen it on several tommy pfs. Lucky i found it on the light table, when I was checking my work at the top. Before pics are a couple pages back, and after pics coming up after I get some more clear on it

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#509 3 years ago

I just finished a FUNHOUSE pf that I will try to get pics of today.

I hope that's not one of those garbage playfields released that had the playfield guide rail holes are drilled crooked but also a few drilled too close to the edge. If you can run a rod up the guide rail holes first and verify they're straight before you do any work on it I would. Ron, is there any way you can get Mirco to ship you playfields without his clear coat being applied?

#510 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I hope that's not one of those garbage playfields released that had the playfield guide rail holes are drilled crooked but also a few drilled too close to the edge. If you can run a rod up the guide rail holes first and verify they're straight before you do any work on it I would. Ron, is there any way you can get Mirco to ship you playfields without his clear coat being applied?

I can defiantly check them. I haven't heard about this one. I am guessing the angle is not north south but east west? I bet if you didnt check it and just assumed, you may destroy that side rail. are we talking about the pf side boards or ball guides?

Just about every time I get a pf that has to clear protecting it the ride here scuffed or damaged the ink. It happened to 2 of the great sandwich pfs, several cpr pfs in the past. The other thing is I never know what to expect. What glue, levelers, inserts they used. some examples, is some cpr pfs have inserts that melt if you look at them wrong (I think they were made by mirco). I had to buy a customers BK which i still have. The cardboard box rubbed a line in the side of 2 of the greatwich stern repros. some of the levelers and glues they use dont work with my clear, and it totals out the pf. I just dont have the cash flow to buy another wrecked pf.

#511 3 years ago

I have another FH in the shop that is a IPB, but I drilled that one. I use my handy dandy cordless drill jig. I will try to get a pic of it. they are a good investment. there are a lot of places I cant get to with my drill press, and I can see better on my table so I use my drill guide. I think I paid 60 bucks plus ship on amazon. I will take a pic if anyone is interested

#512 3 years ago

FH Ron, let's see it.

#513 3 years ago

here is how the Ft paint work looks with a coat of clear down.
pretty exciting stuff!

IMG_0997 (resized).JPGIMG_0997 (resized).JPGIMG_0998 (resized).JPGIMG_0998 (resized).JPGIMG_0999 (resized).JPGIMG_0999 (resized).JPGIMG_1001 (resized).JPGIMG_1001 (resized).JPG
#514 3 years ago

here is a couple of the JP with some clear on the paint. I may paint the blue after I sleep on it. Not sure

IMG_0993 (resized).JPGIMG_0993 (resized).JPGIMG_0994 (resized).JPGIMG_0994 (resized).JPGIMG_0995 (resized).JPGIMG_0995 (resized).JPG
#515 3 years ago

And a matta hari that just came in. I have to contact the owner to see if he wants the inserts addressed

And a pic of a score from a dumpster.
I have my deep dumpster diving certification, as well as night time diving (dumpster)
The pic is with all of the nails pulled or cut. half got cut for kindling and the rest to put in the other barn for future projects. I have about 2.5 hours in to it including putting it away. I hate seeing useable stuff fill the land fills. Construction refuse is a huge part of the land fills. Everyone should take a field trip to the dump to get a feel of the stuff that makes up the bulk. so much plastic kids toys! Construction and torn down building supplies.
By the way if you recycle plastic at your house, you should do a little research to see how much american plastic is actually recycled, now that we dont dump it on china. recycling is a ingenious scam for plastic makers and packagers. Takes the guilt right off them.
Anyway sorry about that non pinball yap. Fixing little spots on repro pfs is pretty lame. I will come up with something more exciting in the pf world next week. This week was all touch up/paint work.

Just got a nos Nugent in today. It has an oil based polyurethane that made it pretty dark. also the inserts are "hella-cupped" so sanding them level may get exciting!!!

IMG_1002 (resized).JPGIMG_1002 (resized).JPGIMG_1005 (resized).JPGIMG_1005 (resized).JPGIMG_1006 (resized).JPGIMG_1006 (resized).JPGIMG_1007 (resized).JPGIMG_1007 (resized).JPGIMG_1008 (resized).JPGIMG_1008 (resized).JPGIMG_1012 (resized).JPGIMG_1012 (resized).JPG
#516 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

And a matta hari that just came in. I have to contact the owner to see if he wants the inserts addressed
I have my deep dumpster diving certification, as well as night time diving (dumpster)
The pic is with all of the nails pulled or cut. half got cut for kindling and the rest to put in the other barn for future projects. I have about 2.5 hours in to it including putting it away. I hate seeing useable stuff fill the land fills. Construction refuse is a huge part of the land fills. Everyone should take a field trip to the dump to get a feel of the stuff that makes up the bulk. so much plastic kids toys! Construction and torn down building supplies.
By the way if you recycle plastic at your house, you should do a little research to see how much american plastic is actually recycled, now that we dont dump it on china. recycling is a ingenious scam for plastic makers and packagers. Takes the guilt right off them.
Anyway sorry about that non pinball yap. Fixing little spots on repro pfs is pretty lame. I will come up with something more exciting in the pf world next week. This week was all touch up/paint work.
Just got a nos Nugent in today. It has an oil based polyurethane that made it pretty dark. also the inserts are "hella-cupped" so sanding them level may get exciting!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Uh oh on the Mata Hari!

#517 3 years ago

I have a couple new pfs in stock that wont be on the website for a couple weeks

Capcom PINBALL MAGIC nos, drilled dimpled and t nutted front and back
Shadow repro pf with mini pf and plastic set. I will sell together or not

Also I have a TAF repro that I have recleared. It was graded a silver, and I went thru and fixed up some inserts, which is all it needed. Its all done except the final set of coats and polish. I am waiting for that until it is sold. I have stock repro TAF pfs also. When cpr made them, I thought it would be as they usually did and sell out and move on to the next title. Then 8 months later when someone got a new project they wouldnt be able to get one. So I picked up a couple. a couple days after they got here cpr announced that they are now making any pf, in any amount, any time.
The good thing is the ones I have are screened. The new repros are digitally printed, so if that matters... I have you covered.

Other finds in storage.
Batman Dark Knight nos translight. still unopened in original tube
cpr plastic sets for Nitro ground shaker and MATTA HARI

If you have any nos or repro pfs you want to sell or trade, send me an email
pinballplayfieldskruzman.com

#518 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

On the Mata Hari: are you going to plug and paint the excess thumper bumper holes?

#519 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

On the Mata Hari: are you going to plug and paint the excess thumper bumper holes?

I am not familiar with what you are talking about. sounds interesting

#520 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I am not familiar with what you are talking about. sounds interesting

There are two extra small holes drilled through the playfield that CPR did to each
Thumper Bumper location.
What should have been done, was to just dimple the backside of the playfield,
like factory, for the mounting brackets that are used for each of the four
Thumper Bumper bodies that are used in this game. So in short, instead of
nine holes drilled, there should only be seven holes marked for each Thumper Bumper
assembly location.
1) Two primary holes for the ring and rod assembly.
2) Three for the Thumper Bumper solenoid bracket mounting studs.
3) Two holes for the Thumper Bumper lamp socket.
---------------------------------------------------------
4) The two small holes that are on a diagonal should not be there.
-- These holes should be plugged and painted, but there markings on the
-- backside should remain.

#521 3 years ago

here is the before and after on that tommy repair. the pf has npot been sanded and polished yet. still needs coats

IMG_1013 (resized).JPGIMG_1013 (resized).JPGIMG_1014 (resized).JPGIMG_1014 (resized).JPGpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#522 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

There are two extra small holes drilled through the playfield that CPR did to each
Thumper Bumper location.
What should have been done, was to just dimple the backside of the playfield,
like factory, for the mounting brackets that are used for each of the four
Thumper Bumper bodies that are used in this game. So in short, instead of
nine holes drilled, there should only be seven holes marked for each Thumper Bumper
assembly location.
1) Two primary holes for the ring and rod assembly.
2) Three for the Thumper Bumper solenoid bracket mounting studs.
3) Two holes for the Thumper Bumper lamp socket.
---------------------------------------------------------
4) The two small holes that are on a diagonal should not be there.
-- These holes should be plugged and painted, but there markings on the
-- backside should remain.

vec-tor do I have this right? These holes should be plugged? Same thing for the other 2 pop bumpers not shown?

a6d73b091f71044afad793523f4ec93383614178 (resized).jpga6d73b091f71044afad793523f4ec93383614178 (resized).jpg
#523 3 years ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

vec-tor do I have this right? These holes should be plugged? Same thing for the other 2 pop bumpers not shown?[quoted image]

True! Yup! Bingo!

#524 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

True! Yup! Bingo!

Excellent, thank you.

On the underside, what are they for?

#525 3 years ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

Excellent, thank you.
On the underside, what are they for?

The underside markings are for a small thin bracket that holds two #6-32
mounted lock nuts that hold the Thumper Bumper bodies with #6-32 screws.
It was a quick way for Bally to quickly mount the Thumper Bumpers to
the playfield... The old way, has a tendency to split the wood, close to the
main hole, and also strips the screws hole that the body is mounted too.
the old way also uses two #6 wood screws; rather than machine screws.
One must remember that the assembly line are using power tools
to quickly assemble the playfield components.

#526 3 years ago

Hey all -
Quick update. Sorry I've been out of touch the last week, had several things going on that tore me away from here.

Decals for Ron have been ordered. I will grab a shot of them when they arrive - hopefully next week. I ordered 90 for him, which should last him a while.

#527 3 years ago

On a side note: The Thumper Bumper slots and holes are what
-----------------deviate between the Bally's SS games and EMs.
----------------- Freedom, etc,etc,etc.

#528 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

The underside markings are for a small thin bracket that holds two #6-32
mounted lock nuts that hold the Thumper Bumper bodies with #6-32 screws.
It was a quick way for Bally to quickly mount the Thumper Bumpers to
the playfield... The old way, has a tendency to split the wood, close to the
main hole, and also strips the screws hole that the body is mounted too.
the old way also uses two #6 wood screws; rather than machine screws.
One must remember that the assembly line are using power tools
to quickly assemble the playfield components.

Quoted from vec-tor:

On a side note: The Thumper Bumper slots and holes are what
-----------------deviate between the Bally's SS games and EMs.
----------------- Freedom, etc,etc,etc.

Thanks for the info vec-tor.

#529 3 years ago

I really like this thread. I didnt know about those holes and I have done close to 2 dozen of those pfs!. I know the piece of metel under the pf you are talking about. about 3 in by 2 cm. (sorry to mix english and metric. I cant wait till we change over to metric in 1977.
Oh. I must have not got that memo.
Yes I will fix this pf and post after pics in case it has not been done in the past. that would be cool.

So vector, I invite you to be a contributing editor here.

also stickers are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me super happy!!!!

The 2 barns are being roofed this week. they started monday, I will post some pics. It took 2 years to save up. if you are thinking about getting your roof done, think again. Because of covid OSB is selling for 34$ for a sheet of 7/16 if, IF you can get it. evidently hurricanes cause roof damage and covid closed the plants.

My shingles are coming from 3 states and there is no way they will match. I couldnt go another winter. I was getting too much wood rot, and in the other barn resides my grandma in law (sorta, I will never get married again unless I met a woman with more money than me and as sad as it is to say, even as a serial dater, I have only dated one with more than me. If you know me you are laughing right now) who is 92 trying to ride out the covid here at the compound. Anyway I sold a lot of games and did a lot of jobs for this 14k plus job and I want to thank everyone for the support. I don not want to live long enpough to have do them again. I tried to get steel they say its not that much more.... they lie.

#530 3 years ago

Ron having just answered the door...

0yBZmjPKSSLWktEbW (resized).png0yBZmjPKSSLWktEbW (resized).png
#531 3 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Ron having just answered the door...
[quoted image]

Man!!!! nothing is better than a morning great big laugh!!!!!
I think the cat outside heard me

#532 3 years ago

Ron, I sent you PM about WoZ.

#533 3 years ago

Here is a beautiful nos pinball magic I got in, for sale (it will be on the website soon) it is flawless as far as I see. drilled dimpled and t nutted both sides!!! $875

IMG_1015 (resized).JPGIMG_1015 (resized).JPGIMG_1016 (resized).JPGIMG_1016 (resized).JPGIMG_1017 (resized).JPGIMG_1017 (resized).JPGIMG_1018 (resized).JPGIMG_1018 (resized).JPGIMG_1019 (resized).JPGIMG_1019 (resized).JPGIMG_1020 (resized).JPGIMG_1020 (resized).JPG
#534 3 years ago

And a cpr shadow that is a silver but as far as I can tell it is only because there is a small white dot in the sanctum area. otherwise I see nothing out of the ordinary. comes with a mini and a plastic set!!!

IMG_1021 (resized).JPGIMG_1021 (resized).JPGIMG_1022 (resized).JPGIMG_1022 (resized).JPGIMG_1023 (resized).JPGIMG_1023 (resized).JPGIMG_1024 (resized).JPGIMG_1024 (resized).JPGIMG_1025 (resized).JPGIMG_1025 (resized).JPGIMG_1026 (resized).JPGIMG_1026 (resized).JPGIMG_1027 (resized).JPGIMG_1027 (resized).JPGIMG_1028 (resized).JPGIMG_1028 (resized).JPGIMG_1030 (resized).JPGIMG_1030 (resized).JPG
#535 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Here is a beautiful nos pinball magic I got in, for sale (it will be on the website soon) it is flawless as far as I see. drilled dimpled and t nutted both sides!!! $875

Nice looking PM PF! I was looking for one of these about two years ago. I should’ve kept waiting.

#536 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Nice looking PM PF! I was looking for one of these about two years ago. I should’ve kept waiting.

Patients young grasshopper:

Its nicer than usual because the inserts are more level than usual. 95% of the p.m. pfs I have cleared required paint work around the insert cracks. I got lucky on this one I guess.

#537 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Patients young grasshopper:
Its nicer than usual because the inserts are more level than usual. 95% of the p.m. pfs I have cleared required paint work around the insert cracks. I got lucky on this one I guess.

Some fortunate PM owner will be lucky to have your PF!

#538 3 years ago

Just to let everyone know whats going on here if you have a pf with me:
The roofers "finished" wednesday. Their idea of finished means the sofit and facia that they pulled has not been replaced. When I did the walk around the work was so bad, that I just made them flash the chimney that they forgot and told them to get lost. so the place is rain tight, but around the whole perimeter of the roof there is a 6 in opening from the overhang being missing. So I have to get my cripple ass up there and do it. Its a 52x28 barn.
I was a builder/carpenter for 21 years, and I used to hear of guys that would bid a job based on their company name and reputation, and then sub it out and take like 50% for them. The guy I hired had done 2 roofs for me in the past and did such good work,I waited all summer for him and he was not the lowest bid. On the 2 earlier jobs he was the man on the job. He did the work and cracked the whip.
On this job he was here for the first day and for an hour after it was "done" to get paid.
To make it worse the 2 guys he subbed the job 2 were clowns with horrible skills and attitude. In my experience most migrant workers in roofing bust some serious ass. these guys were dumb and lazy. they showed up between 10 and 11, gone at 2-3, and of course a good one hr lunch, with pot for desert. My ass has still not healed.

ANYWAY, so the roof is done. I do have to spend about 4 days doing carpentry before the cold gets here, but I am going wait a week or 2 as to start getting caught up on pf jobs

#539 3 years ago

couple pics of my stress

IMG_1034 (resized).JPGIMG_1034 (resized).JPGIMG_1035 (resized).JPGIMG_1035 (resized).JPGIMG_1036 (resized).JPGIMG_1036 (resized).JPG
#540 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

couple pics of my stress

Wowza Ron!!! That sucks; I would be pissed!!

#541 3 years ago

oh I watched it happening in slow motion. 12,000$ is not easy for me, which makes it even worse, but the sooner i can get over it the sooner I can get on trying to be happy again. The problem is, every time I walk to the shop I see all that wasted money. so I will get it done sooner than later. I cant let it go all winter, I wouldnt be able to get it warm enough. I just have to live and learn.
Its funny, because I turned down one well known roof company because they sent out an estimator who has never been a roofer. I thought to my self I am not going to pay that guys wage plus the roof, and what I got was the same, but with horrible work.
Its sucks but once I get it done, It will be like the other big screw ups in my life. I wont think about it till it comes up in conversation, I will go crazy and spend every night for a week at NA meetings.
On with life and back to what I enjoy.

#542 3 years ago

Why on earth did you pay them before the job was completed ? That final check is what forces them to either finish the job or forfeit payment .

#543 3 years ago

Because their work was so bad, I didnt want more shit that I would have to re do. what good is garbage work that I have to get on a ladder to remove. The subs were not capable of work that I see as aceptable. its water tight from rain, I would rather see them gone.

Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Why on earth did you pay them before the job was completed ? That final check is what forces them to either finish the job or forfeit payment .

#544 3 years ago

I just polished dmacy's IJ pf. I still have to clean the holes and sand polish the mini, so that will get shipped this week!
Looks beauty, I will take pics tomorrow.

#545 3 years ago

Dang man! You’re a machine redoing their crap roof work and still getting playfield work done.

Can’t wait to see them but not looking forward to the work to do it lol.

#546 3 years ago

Holy hell, I'm trying to get the deals to you ASAP, and just in this day alone you finished one. Fffffck.

#547 3 years ago

Got a proof from them Friday of last week. (Technically they did say 'during the week', so they didn't break their promise.) I spoke to them yesterday, and told them to drop-ship the decals straight to Krusman. They'll arrive via FedEx, no signature required, hopefully on or before Friday.

#548 3 years ago

That will be so awesome. I am really happy to have these. thank you so much again!!!!!!

#549 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

That will be so awesome. I am really happy to have these. thank you so much again!!!!!!

My pressure! Looking forward to seeing it on my Meteor PF.

#550 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Looking forward to seeing it

Thanks for doing this .. I think it will be a neat piece on Kruzman's work!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 1,159.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 92.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-monthly-playfield-thread/page/11?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.