(Topic ID: 252636)

Krull Rant!

By Iaintnobodydork

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Krull Glaive (resized).JPG
    20191009_163901 (resized).jpg
    20191009_163557 (resized).jpg
    199C0D83-F3A9-4B3E-BAAE-656AD3280580 (resized).jpeg
    #1 4 years ago

I am officially pissed! Not only is it impossible to buy a Glaive(Greatest weapon of mankind), you can't even buy a T-shirt with an actual depiction of a true rendering of a Glaive. I guess I need to move to a different planet to buy something actually COOL! Planet earth SUCKS!

#5 4 years ago

Am I the only person that would pay stupid money for a glaive?

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Iaintnobodydork:

Am I the only person that would pay stupid money for a glaive?

Yes
    Also the only one to bitch about it...

#7 4 years ago

I'm sure there are crafts-people on the internet that would make a glaive if you commissioned them. It would just be pricey as heck for quality output.

#8 4 years ago

Thanks alot @forceflow, he was just about to move to a different planet!

#9 4 years ago

How is it impossible to buy a Glaive? Just ask your local blacksmith and I'm sure he could make you one

#10 4 years ago

I am officially pissed! Not only is it impossible to buy a Glaive(Greatest weapon of mankind), you can't even buy a T-shirt with an actual depiction of a true rendering of a Glaive. I guess I need to move to a different planet to buy something actually COOL! Planet earth SUCKS!

whines that he cannot buy a t-shirt with an image of a glaive on it

Those are close to okay but this is the one I want. amazon.com link »

then provides an amazon market link to purchase the exact t-shirt with an image of a glaive on it that he wants

edit:
    apparently, t-shirt is no longer available however multiple props are on ebay

edit 2:
    movie may have been great when I was 17 years old, but doesn't stand the test of time in my opinion

#11 4 years ago

Planet earth SUCKS!

You could have just asked nicely for a Krull pin with a motorized Glaive ball lock which launches balls furiously at the player.

#12 4 years ago

Ming please exterminate this pathetic planet!

#13 4 years ago

Dorks in thread alert. I can almost smell it too.

#14 4 years ago

Isn't it funny how once you make an ass of yourself all your prayers are answered.
    ebay.com link: KRULL Glaive Blade Movie Props Replica Costume Cosplay Comic Con
    I swear this wasn't there yesterday or any other time I've looked for it. Hopefully Ming wasn't listening.

#15 4 years ago

That has a similair look to the human bone /tooth weapon in Jeepers Creepers.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

That has a similair look to the human bone /tooth weapon in Jeepers Creepers.

Yeah that thing is super creepy. At that price I'm going to need one in every room for just in case scenarios.

#17 4 years ago

Came in seeking discussion of the video game. Leaving disappointed.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

You could have just asked nicely for a Krull pin with a motorized Glaive ball lock which launches balls furiously at the player.

How about a Judge Dread retheme? We'll have to hook up a nitrous bottle to the deadworld.

#19 4 years ago

Isn't it funny how once you make an ass of yourself all your prayers are answered.
    ebay.com link » Krull Glaive Blade Movie Props Replica Costume Cosplay Comic Con
    I swear this wasn't there yesterday or any other time I've looked for it. Hopefully Ming wasn't listening.

Does this mean you're not leaving our planet?

#20 4 years ago

The Krull pinball machine is not that much fun either....

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

Does this mean you're not leaving our planet?

As long as my new GLAIVE comes in I will be sticking around and doing my part in brightening this Dumpster of a planet up.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

edit 2:
    movie may have been great when I was 17 years old, but doesn't stand the test of time in my opinion

I'm not a fan of all the Hollywood remakes lately, but can you imagine a re-boot of this with good acting and current SFX?

I'd buy a ticket for that...

Later,
    EV

#24 4 years ago

You call this a Rant? You need to do better this aint no Rant! Way too short and not annoying enough!!! LOL

#25 4 years ago

199C0D83-F3A9-4B3E-BAAE-656AD3280580 (resized).jpeg199C0D83-F3A9-4B3E-BAAE-656AD3280580 (resized).jpeg
    #RELLRULES

#26 4 years ago

I will have to try and find a copy of Krull to watch. I don't think I've seen it...

#27 4 years ago

Krull is an all timer.

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Krull is an all timer.

I think you forgot to add the word stinker to the end of that.

#29 4 years ago

CCG needs to remake this pinball machine

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from homebrood:

You call this a Rant? You need to do better this aint no Rant! Way too short and not annoying enough!!! LOL

Well you see I'm a peek and valley kind of guy and while yes earlier I was pissed that I couldn't buy a Glaive at just any corner drugstore, but now I'm less then two weeks away from being like one of 10 people in the world that has one. WINNING!!! Somebody pass me some tiger blood

#31 4 years ago

Well you see I'm a peek and valley kind of guy and while yes earlier I was pissed that I couldn't buy a Glaive at just any corner drugstore, but now I'm less then two weeks away from being like one of 10 people in the world that has one. WINNING!!! Somebody pass me some tiger blood

When you say less than 10 people in the world, are we talking Earth?

#32 4 years ago

probably more like universe but who's counting

#33 4 years ago

Although, mine probably won't survive an attack by a kitten but it's going to look damn cool hanging on the wall.

#34 4 years ago

ebay.com link » Krull Glaive Blade Movie Props Replica Costume Cosplay Comic Con

I’m gonna outbid ya. I don’t even want it.

#35 4 years ago

Sorry, bought the cheesy plastic one. Buy it now huh

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

CCG needs to remake this pinball machine

You could always get in contact with Homepin and tell him to put it on his whiteboard with the 40 other titles.

1 week later
    #37 4 years ago

Score, now if only I can find that fossilized mosquito with Swayze blood my life would be complete.

20191009_163557 (resized).jpg20191009_163557 (resized).jpg20191009_163901 (resized).jpg20191009_163901 (resized).jpg
    #39 4 years ago

Nice score on the Glaive! The search is over.

But I'm more impressed with that Bills Flutie jersey on your wall! I still have mine

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Dorks in thread alert. I can almost smell it too.

You're posting on a dedicated pinball forum.

Hint: It's the entire bloody population here.

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Nice score on the Glaive! The search is over.
    But I'm more impressed with that Bills Flutie jersey on your wall! I still have mine

As a bonus I only played one game with that jersey and it's got a blood stain on it.

#43 4 years ago

OK, Imma totally nerd out on you here....

Your Glaive has the blades backwards. Top edge of the blade (part with the curve) should mimic the curve of the individual spoke.

Krull Glaive (resized).JPGKrull Glaive (resized).JPG

Are the blades removable inserts? Or is each spoke a folding blade?

Later,
    EV

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

OK, Imma totally nerd out on you here....
    Your Glaive has the blades backwards. Top edge of the blade (part with the curve) should mimic the curve of the individual spoke.
    [quoted image]
    Are the blades removable inserts? Or is each spoke a folding blade?
    Later,
    EV

That plastic ones not even close...

#45 4 years ago

Their removable and of course with a 50/50 chance I do it wrong. Thanks!

#46 4 years ago

Would it be considered piling on the dork, if I mentioned that he had a 33% chance of using the correct they're/there/their in his sentence, but messed it up

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/krull-rant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.