3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by seshpilot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I ordered a Sound speech card 10 days ago they were paid on paypal but I cant reach them. Got no email from them and money was taking out of paypal no way to reach them by phone and no response on confirmation by email. Concerned about how this company keeps track of orders and have no idea what is going on with them???

#2 3 years ago

Not sure if you get a hold of them by PCBPinball or Kohout enterprises but no luck either way??

#3 3 years ago

That’s strange, but they’re probably just overwhelmed with orders. I’ve purchased a bunch of his boards. He’s generally gotten back to me pretty quickly with any questions.

IMO they make the best repro boards out there

#4 3 years ago

They make good boards but are truly a PIA to get ahold of. No phone and slow support.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kohout-enterprises-cant-reach-them and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.