9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Insane
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Is there anywhere that tells you known problems or problem areas for specific games. ie what are the problem areas and things to specifically look at on a Black Knight etc (this plastic is always broken, this a bad wear area on this game, make sure the boards have been modded or battery removed, kind of things). I know you can probably google different games and find this info, just curious if it is already out there somewhere..
    Or also if this part is broken, missing, etc its easy / impossible to find.

Post edited by Insane: add

#2 9 years ago

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...

#3 9 years ago

Is there anybody in there, just knock if you can hear me, is there anyone home?

#4 9 years ago

If you're just after a big book of bad game issues, there isn't really one.

Best thing is to start a thread here, title it something meaningful like "Looking for Black Knight known problem areas" or something like that.

You didn't get much response to your post because the title really wasn't too meaningful.

#5 9 years ago

An unobtainium one stop thread would be nice as far as knowing the hard/impossible to find parts for games before you buy or after you buy.

I just don't know that it would ever get enough momentum.

#6 9 years ago

I was just using black knight as an example. It would be nice if on either here under the game it had that info, or on IPDB. Didn't know if it was out there somewhere. Wasn't sure what to use for a thread title.

#8 9 years ago

Ok, cool, marked it as a favorite, for when I go looking. Still think it would be great in a database to describe the normal things that are usually wrong with X title. So for a noob, or someone not as familiar with that title, when they are looking they know that this is normal, but that isn't..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/known-game-problem-areas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.