(Topic ID: 100442)

Know anything about Chicago Coin's Football?

By DK

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pin-it
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

It's a woodrail that I recently picked up. It has a few small problems that I'm sure I can work out. My question is how does it compare to other woodrails in terms of popularity and scarcity of that era? There's not much info on this pin online.

#2 9 years ago

Not much info for sure.
Reverse flippers look like fun though.

Any images of yours you can upload?

#3 9 years ago

Also upload an image of the back glass, make it a good shot and i will update the machine DB with it.

#4 9 years ago

Yeah I'll get pics but I have quite a few questions about the gameplay that I will be asking

#5 9 years ago

Has anyone got a schematic for this Machine?

#6 9 years ago

The motor score reels in the back are really really hard to rotate. What's the best way in taking these off to clean up?

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from DK:

The motor score reels in the back are really really hard to rotate. What's the best way in taking these off to clean up?

Photos may help us to figure it out.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/know-anything-about-chicago-coins-football and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.