Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by redman822
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0765.JPG
IMG_0542.JPG

#1 4 years ago

*****OCTOBER HOURS/INFO*****

Games available for play on these weekends: POTC/ST/TOM/TZ

Covered Bridge Festival/Phunfest: Oct 8-11
Thurs/Fri - 11-6
Saturday - 11-10 *Phoenix Phunfest*
Sunday - 11-5

Hallo-Fun Weekends: Remaining weekends in October
Fridays - 6-10
Saturdays - 2-10
Sundays - 12-5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to take a minute to post the lineup for this season. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces this summer, and new faces too!

The lineup is:
MMr
TOM
TZ *Saloon*
LOTR *Saloon*
POTC
STAR TREK

*Saloon arcade is located directly behind Playland (the main arcade).

OPEN LIMITED HOURS/DAYS NOW THROUGH NOV 1
Playland operates on the main park schedule. For hours of operation visit the website at www.knoebels.com.

#2 4 years ago

Sweet, just might do that!

#3 4 years ago

Must go!

#4 4 years ago

Can't wait for our week there this summer!!! Kids are already talking about the Great Knoebel.

#5 4 years ago

I absolutely love knobles.

I have a friend who is good friends with one of the owners, and he was telling me they had a bachelor's party there several years back and stayed in one of the cabins inside the actual park. According to him, they came back at 2AM with a case of beer and fired up the bumper cars.

#6 4 years ago

Knobels like stepping back in time. Awesome good time.

#7 4 years ago

Fantastic, I plan on stopping by on the way to the Replay show in Pittsburgh.

Great park.

#8 4 years ago

Great park and great pins! Can't wait to get back to the best Traditional Amusement Park and a stunning arcade! Thanks for the updates Jon!~SpOoKy

#9 4 years ago

Never been there... do we have to pay admission or can we just walk in and play pinball? Gonna be driving right past a couple times this summer and have been itching to see a MMr before attempting a purchase. =)

#10 4 years ago

What happened to WOZ?

#11 4 years ago

Free admission/ no parking fee .. walk in and drop some quarters.

#12 4 years ago

...and the food is good!

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Free admission/ no parking fee .. walk in and drop some quarters.

...and ride Phoenix! (Easily one of the best wooden coasters in the world.)

#14 4 years ago

Coaster with no rails!! Fun stuff!

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptK:

...and ride Phoenix! (Easily one of the best wooden coasters in the world.)

The twister is great too, but it gives me a headache EVERY time.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Never been there... do we have to pay admission or can we just walk in and play pinball? Gonna be driving right past a couple times this summer and have been itching to see a MMr before attempting a purchase. =)

Feel free to stop in and check it out! In the summer, the park is open daily from 11am - 10pm (9pm on Sundays) and admission and parking are both FREE! You might want to budget in a little extra time for some rides too

#17 4 years ago

Gonna get up there this summer. I want to try the new Impulse coaster and we haven't ridden Flying Turns yet.

#18 4 years ago

I'll be there, again and again again....at least once a month, love that place as do the kids. Can't wait to play mmr.

#19 4 years ago

I gotta get there. I see this place on the way back from cedarpoint in Sandusky ohio.

2 months later
#20 4 years ago

Thought I'd take a minute and post a pic of the lineup in Playland. Come and play some pins while the summer is here!IMG_0542.JPG

#21 4 years ago

i have to visit you this year. awesome row. i also hear the food is very good

#22 4 years ago

Will be there all of next week! Woo-hoo!!!

#23 4 years ago

The food IS good! I'll be there within the next few months!

#24 4 years ago

My son just asked what was in the saloon this year... have any pics of that?

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

My son just asked what was in the saloon this year... have any pics of that?

Give me about an hour and I can take care of that for you

#27 4 years ago

JeffF, ask and you shall receive! (OK, it took a little longer than an hour tho...I kinda got sidetracked last night haha)

IMG_0765.JPG

#28 4 years ago

This summer is pure madness but I can see I definitely need to stop in soon & frequently. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

#29 4 years ago

First full day at the park and I played all except TZ... which I'll be sure to hit tomorrow. Was nice seeing young people playing most f the pins while we were in the arcade. Nice job on the upkeep Jon!

#30 4 years ago

jeff f how that lotr play? never played one, what am I missing?

3 weeks later
#31 4 years ago

Played the MMr today...played very well...the TOM needs some minor work..the slingshots were barely working sadly....tomorrow i am going to attempt the other 2 in the main arcade...I think it was Star Trek and POTC...I am also going hit up the saloon and try those games as well...cant wait to go back tomorrow!!

2 months later
#32 4 years ago

Original post has been updated with October hours. This is what will be available for play:

TZ
TOM
POTC
ST

Hope to see you there!

#34 4 years ago

Begs the question... why no MMr? How'd it perform throughout the season? Hopefully better than WoZ.

#35 4 years ago

Sweet. I will be there this weekend for PPP. Of course there will be Coasters and other rides calling my name too, so it will be a hard choice. I am a coaster geek first, pinhead second...

#36 4 years ago

I should be there tomorrow to get some end of season pin action in instead of working on my car like I should. If you see some guy in skinny jeans, trucker hat & is playing badly, say hi!

1 week later
#37 4 years ago

I swung through there twice, once on Friday and once on Saturday and didn't see anyone matching your description, unfortunately. Granted I was in and out of there in a matter of moments. (I didn't even play because my friends wanted to ride more than play...)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Milford, CT

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside