New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 87693)

Knoebels 2014 lineup

By PinballJon

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by JeffZee
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 27 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0224 (resized).JPG
IMG_0221 (resized).JPG
DSCN3968.JPG
DSCN3967.JPG
DSCN3934.JPG
DSCN3972.JPG
DSCN3966.JPG
DSCN3974.JPG
DSCN3947.JPG
DSCN3945.JPG
DSCN3958.JPG
DSCN3956.JPG
DSCN3975.JPG
DSCN3950.JPG
DSCN3939.JPG
DSCN3964.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#62 6 years ago

Should also note that the WOZ is the limited edition.

Awesome park, and a nice lineup of pins. They are bolted to the floor, so it makes nudging a little more difficult...but still fun none the less.

Quoted from Honch:

Hey Ted, if you get on that new coaster give us your review of the ride. I didn't get a chance to ride that puppy when I was there.

It's a fun ride! A little short, but fun.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballJon:

They're definitely not bolted down....

Theater of Magic/Pirates of the Caribbean in the smaller arcade were when I was there a few weeks ago. Now that I think about it the floor in playland is concrete so those machine probably aren't bolted.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Aarrggghhh! I didn't realize there WAS a smaller arcade!

Yup, there's only 2 pins there though. I think if you go out that door by the pinball machines in your picture, they're in the building straight across where they have the 4D theater.

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballJon:

Ummm...nope, not them either. Honestly, I don't even know how you would bolt them down.

I must have been imagining something then...for some reason I remember the TOM and Pirates feeling hard to nudge...it was a long day though.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Is it super crowded?

I'd think it would depend on the time of year, but I've never had any issues with crowds in any areas of the park. As far as the arcades, when I was there a couple weeks ago the arcade was packed with people playing redemption machines, but I was the only person playing pinball for 1hr+.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside