DSCN3947.JPG
DSCN3945.JPG
DSCN3958.JPG
DSCN3956.JPG
DSCN3975.JPG
DSCN3950.JPG
DSCN3939.JPG
DSCN3964.JPG
There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

***HALLO-FUN LINEUP (Weekends in October)***

Playland - TZ/TOM/LOTR/ST
Saloon is closed for the season, so these are the only 4 pins available in October.

-------------------------------------------

Playland:

Wizard of Oz
Star Trek pro
Twilight Zone
Lord of the Rings

Saloon:

Pirates
Theatre of Magic

Opening day is Saturday, April 26. Check out the website for limited pre-season hours.

www.knoebels.com

Post edited by PinballJon: Lineup/Hours change

#2 10 years ago

Best Traditional amusement park and food ever! Great old time arcade drenched in neon! I loves me some Knobels!~SpOoKy

#3 10 years ago

My Aunt lives right down the road! I'll be there sometime this year!

#4 10 years ago

You guys know I will be there a lot; since it is right down the road

#5 10 years ago

Knoebels makes me feel like i went back in time! great wooden roller coasters all around fun place. they had a fun house a monopoly and a TZ what happened?

#6 10 years ago

best park in the world in my opinion.

#7 10 years ago

Wow looks like a great lineup. I love amusement parks mainly for big roller coasters so even being so close by I've never visited here because I'm not sure they have anything exciting to ride, but with this lineup I'm definitely heading up this summer to play these pins. Thanks for sharing this post.

#8 10 years ago

Best amusement park around IMHO. I will definitely be there at least once this summer.

#9 10 years ago

I have already added it

#10 10 years ago

Maybe we'll pick a day during a weekend and all meet up!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'd be up for that if my work schedule is open.

#12 10 years ago

Let's do it when it's not the hottest month of the summer.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Let's do it when it's not the hottest month of the summer.

I'm in. Hopefully this year will happen.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Great idea I'd definitely be up for that.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Wow looks like a great lineup. I love amusement parks mainly for big roller coasters so even being so close by I've never visited here because I'm not sure they have anything exciting to ride, but with this lineup I'm definitely heading up this summer to play these pins. Thanks for sharing this post.

Twister is Very big and Very scary! Check out what's coming coaster wise next year!~SpOoKy

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

Check out what's coming coaster wise next year!

It's gonna be awesome!!

#17 10 years ago

Fun, food, and fantasy at Knoebel's Amusement Resort.

You'll now have that jingle in your head for the rest of the day. Knoebel's is still one of the best parks I've ever been to, and i've also been playing games in that arcade for most of my life.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I hope you guys can work it out. It's always nice to meet new Pinsiders!

#19 10 years ago

Super stoked to check out the lineup this year. Let me know if a pinsider meet up is happening, I'll make my way out for a trip.

Got to meet PinballJon a couple weeks ago, him and Brandon, great guys!

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Super stoked to check out the lineup this year. Let me know if a pinsider meet up is happening, I'll make my way out for a trip.
Got to meet PinballJon a couple weeks ago, him and Brandon, great guys!

It was great meeting you too! Hope Scared Stiff is working well for you!

#21 10 years ago

I like pinball.
I like RVing.
I like taking my dog along.
I like running bumper cars until the park closes.
Knoebles can't be beat.
I'll be back in August.

knoebles-01.jpgknoebles-01.jpg

knoebles-02.jpgknoebles-02.jpg

knoebles-03.jpgknoebles-03.jpg

knoebles-04.jpgknoebles-04.jpg

#22 10 years ago

midweek is just priceless if you can make it happen.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from tp:

midweek is just priceless if you can make it happen.

Midweek is by far the best time to go. The lines aren't nearly as bad, and you can get a handstamp for the rides instead of using tickets all day.

And JeffZee, I love the pics!!!

#24 10 years ago

The family and I stay at Knoebels for a week every year. It's the best park ever in our opinions!

Sounds like a great lineup for sure. Will the WoZ redemption game still be there? It's a really decent time killer.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Will the WoZ redemption game still be there? It's a really decent time killer.

It sure will!

1 month later
#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Went there about twelve years ago. I believe they have a wooden rollercoaster and one steel one that does at least one loop-de-loop, the steel one is a pretty short ride but the lines weren't very long when I was there (and it was a Saturday, if I remember correctly). It's nothing like the lines I had to put up with at Kennywood or anything like that, I'll say that much.

They have most of the other rides you'd expect (ferris wheel, logjammer, space odyssey, bumper cars, etc.)

#28 9 years ago

Hopefully will be going soon!

#29 9 years ago

Was there today. Got some time on the Woz and Star Trek. They played great. All machines in Playland (didn't make it to saloon) appeared to be in excellent condition. Some of the best I've seen on route.

2 weeks later
#30 9 years ago

ill second....machines looked and played great.

#31 9 years ago

Looks like I'll be around there the 20th of July. (I'll double check) So, that Monday I'll visit the Park...

1 week later
#32 9 years ago

Getting ready to start our vacation tomorrow. Will be at the big K from the 28th thru the 5th and really looking forward to the pins!

The kids have already found all their redemption tickets from last year and are coming up with plans to optimize their dollars.

#33 9 years ago

I'll be there all day Saturday, I'll keep an eye out for someone who looks like a Jeff! Hope you like the pins!

#34 9 years ago

I was out last Wednesday, Jon goes over the games regularly and they are playing great! I only played WOZ and TOM but you can tell by looking at the others they are maintained very well!

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Baramos:

Went there about twelve years ago. I believe they have a wooden rollercoaster and one steel one that does at least one loop-de-loop, the steel one is a pretty short ride but the lines weren't very long when I was there (and it was a Saturday, if I remember correctly). It's nothing like the lines I had to put up with at Kennywood or anything like that, I'll say that much.
They have most of the other rides you'd expect (ferris wheel, logjammer, space odyssey, bumper cars, etc.)

There are now two wooden coasters (Phoenix and Twister) and the steel coaster is no longer there. There is a ride called the Flying Turns in its place, kind of like a trackless roller coaster on a small bobsled course.

#36 9 years ago

Looks like I will be out there for sure on July 20th and 21st. I will be going either Sunday evening or sometime Monday.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeUpkeep:

I'll be there all day Saturday, I'll keep an eye out for someone who looks like a Jeff! Hope you like the pins!

LOL. I'm the tallest one pictured(albeit barely now)...

#38 9 years ago

Not to highjack the thread, but Twister had a ton of track work to it making it very smooth and that steel coaster for next year looks epic! Rode one like it at Canobie Lake Park last year. Don't know if we will get out to the big K this year as we are heading south to Dollywood for a family reunion, but if anyone else gets out there, play a game of Tron for spooks and don't forget cheese-on-a-stick! Yum!~SpOoKy

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

Not to highjack the thread, but Twister had a ton of track work to it making it very smooth and that steel coaster for next year looks epic! Rode one like it at Canobie Lake Park last year. Don't know if we will get out to the big K this year as we are heading south to Dollywood for a family reunion, but if anyone else gets out there, play a game of Tron for spooks and don't forget cheese-on-a-stick! Yum!~Spooky

Cheese on a stick? I need to check that out!

#40 9 years ago

Looks like an amazing spot. Checked out the website and the photo they use for playland is priceless. Everyone wearing knee high socks.

Love it

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeUpkeep:

Was great meeting you and getting to talk some pinball Brandon. Really sorry about me being an idiot with names.

Was also nice talking with PinballJon too.

I just wished I could get into that Star Trek Pro you guys have there. For some reason I just wasn't feeling it.

The games are in great shape... very clean! Knoebels is lucky to have you guys!

#42 9 years ago

Thanks Jeff, that is greatly appreciated! It was great seeing you again!

#43 9 years ago

I was at Knoebels today and it was a good time as usual. I did finally play a few games on WOZ (the only pin I played today) and I must say it seems like a pretty good pin. It was working 100% (as far as I could tell) and seemed much faster than it looked in the videos I've seen. WOZ is definitely a piece of eye candy and much nicer looking in person than I thought it would be. If you get up there check it out.
While there, I was also hoping to check out the new coaster they finally got up and running, but unfortunately the wait was well over an hour long. Considering I could ride the Twister, Phoenix or the Stratus Fear with nothing more than a five minute wait, I opted to ride them multiple times instead. Anyway, If you've never been there, I highly recommend it. Even on a holiday weekend the wait times were minimal, never more than 10 minutes for anything other than the new coaster.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I was at Knoebels today and it was a good time as usual. I did finally play a few games on WOZ (the only pin I played today) and I must say it seems like a pretty good pin. It was working 100% (as far as I could tell) and seemed much faster than it looked in the videos I've seen. WOZ is definitely a piece of eye candy and much nicer looking in person than I thought it would be. If you get up there check it out.
While there, I was also hoping to check out the new coaster they finally got up and running, but unfortunately the wait was well over an hour long. Considering I could ride the Twister, Phoenix or the Stratus Fear with nothing more than a five minute wait, I opted to ride them multiple times instead. Anyway, If you've never been there, I highly recommend it. Even on a holiday weekend the wait times were minimal, never more than 10 minutes for anything other than the new coaster.

I'm curious what's the new coaster called that had such a long wait? From posts earlier in this thread it sounding like they where adding a new coaster next year. Hopefully in two weeks I get up that way to play all the pins and to check out each of the coasters.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

I'm curious what's the new coaster called that had such a long wait?

It's called Flying Turns. It's basically like a coaster/toboggon ride. They have been working on trying to make it right for years. They finally figured it out and this is the first year it was open. They are also opening a steel coaster next year, but I don't remember what it's called. When you enter the park the they have a monitor set up to show you a digital rendering of what it's going to look like when completed and it looks awesome.

#46 9 years ago

Can't wait to play on the 21st!

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

It's called Flying Turns. It's basically like a coaster/toboggon ride. They have been working on trying to make it right for years. They finally figured it out and this is the first year it was open. They are also opening a steel coaster next year, but I don't remember what it's called. When you enter the park the they have a monitor set up to show you a digital rendering of what it's going to look like when completed and it looks awesome.

Cool thanks. Ride sounds kind of interesting. I'll have to check it out.

1 week later
#48 9 years ago

Looks like I'll be at Knoebels on Monday the 21st. Probably afternoon.

#49 9 years ago

Hey Ted, if you get on that new coaster give us your review of the ride. I didn't get a chance to ride that puppy when I was there.

#50 9 years ago

Love this place!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 132.00
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.50
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/knoebels-2014-lineup/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.