kong_cartoon_05_(resized).jpg
AFPGetty-524554408_(resized).jpg
auction_(resized).jpg
thats_what_she_said_(resized).jpg
eca7989a3cccb2c53c63745b706141098cb85965_(resized).jpg
Popcorn.gif
king_kong_full_bust_(resized).jpg
Knockout_011_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jayhawkai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#24 7 years ago

Everyone would be thrilled to see photos of the King Kong newly discovered to be in existence. Of course, OP said he already sold it to a woman who made a very nice offer, and later said it would be staying in his private collection. Who knows, maybe he bought 2 King Kongs (Kings Kong?). Anyway, I'm leaning towards OP being a liar.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey guys, I picked up some weird game at my Niece's swim team cake walk/bake sale/swap meet. It's some strange game about aliens at an outer space bar. It's in good shape but has wear by the entrance this tubular ramp, also there are these aliens who lock balls and one of them has a chip missing. There's a line missing from the display.
I paid $400, do you guys think that was a fair deal? Can I get parts for this game? I can't seem to find anything about it online.

I'm skeptical. Be sure to post some pics of the "Alive!" you found right next to it.

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Would I need to show a picture if I was to say I had a mint Knockout?

If you said that you picked up a prototype woodrail with a confirmed production of less than 10 units (all of which are supposedly accounted for), and then posted a pic of a Bally Star Trek, some would remain justifiably skeptical about your claim.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jayhawkai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/knockout-of-a-deal?tu=jayhawkai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.