7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by chas010
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

i am on klov, rarely though.

#52 5 years ago

I found KLOV just recently as I am dabbling in getting a few vids for the gameroom. Seems like a pretty cool place so far.

#53 5 years ago

On KLOV as well.

#54 5 years ago

Yea I started out on RPG, pinball, arcade collecting and market place. I also spent a lot of time over on the Dragons Lair Project. Then I found KLOV where I spent most of my time until I heard about Stern making a new Star Trek pinball and found out about Pinside wile searching for info about the new Star Trek and here I am.

#55 5 years ago

I am on klov.

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from rs812:

I am on klov.

So am I, ed

#57 5 years ago

I'm no communist.

#58 5 years ago

I do not believe in or wish to be associated w/ communism so I will find a different forum for jamma/pcb FS's. Thanks for the heads up.

#59 5 years ago

As my hobby went from Vids to Pins, my interests went from KLOV to Pinside. I did find it to be a little less social and a little more, "your not being a proper collector". That's why I passed on RGP. I like the social aspect of Pinside.

#60 5 years ago

I'm on KLOV too. Same name as the one I use here.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from shermysherm:

I do not believe in or wish to be associated w/ communism so I will find a different forum for jamma/pcb FS's. Thanks for the heads up.

The whole communist crack was a joke, fyi.

I like klov a lot, and spend way more time over there, but I enjoy this place as well and find myself checking in here quite frequently as well. I do have 15 vids and 0 pins currently. I play in a local pinball league and love it, and rea,ly want to get a high speed and tron pin.

#62 5 years ago
    Quoted from TronGuy:

The whole communist crack was a joke, fyi.

Of course T-Ron...even if it was a communist forum I wouldn't give a shit cause if you have what I'm looking for @ the right price we can always talk. Your political views or whatever don't mean anything, its bussiness. I just dug this thread up to see if anyone would be nice enough to invite me to the site. I found some jamma's in my area I wanted to speak to a fellow commie about, nah but can anyone get me in? Thanks again.

#63 5 years ago

i used to like klov, but the drama & douchebag to human ratio just became unbearable there.
    to this day, I still buy & sell arcade parts & accessories on klov with some very wonderful & talented people. i've even made some really great connections over there.
    But, I don't interact much on the threads there any more. Far far far too many bitter trolls. They know who the trolls are & just don't do much of anything about it.

I've honestly got to say that the community, culture & site-usability on Pinside is just great. It is like night & day compared to klov. And that's a real bummer, because klov had so much more potential. If Pinside created an arcade site, I'd be all over it like wax on pinballs

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from shermysherm:

Of course T-Ron...even if it was a communist forum I wouldn't give a shit cause if you have what I'm looking for @ the right price we can always talk. Your political views or whatever don't mean anything, its bussiness. I just dug this thread up to see if anyone would be nice enough to invite me to the site. I found some jamma's in my area I wanted to speak to a fellow commie about, nah but can anyone get me in? Thanks again.

I'm asking how to do it right now, then I will do whatever I can.

#65 5 years ago

I'm on KLOV as well, under the same user name.

#66 5 years ago

Been a member at KLOV for a couple of years, but only on the site every few weeks. I have a dedicated DK machine that I converted to run a JAMMA board, so was on there recently working through that. Good site.

#67 5 years ago

I'm on KLOV under the same username. I deal mostly with pins but still give a little time to vids.

#68 5 years ago

I've been on KLOV using the same username for close to 5 years now.

Actually, I started off in the hobby on BYOAC, researching the awesome projects there and preparing to build a mame, then got sidetracked by my first pin, a High Speed. Too many pins and dedicated vids later and I still haven't built a mame.

#69 5 years ago

..............blah

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

..............blah

Agreed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 179.99
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 78.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    € 6.50
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 69.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 28.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    € 3.95
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside